What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy and Starter Pack Claiming Process

Comments

• Options
    ghostarrow01ghostarrow01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, except for the starter pack. I purchased it a while back and got billed by PayPal for the correct amount. But it doesn't appear in the Bundles tab of the C-Store for me. On the website here, if I visit the starter pack's description page the option to buy it is grayed out with a message, "Thank you for supporting STO!" So somewhere it recognizes I purchased it, however on my account page it does not show up under "Activated Features".

Would really like that T'Varo about now.

yea same here cant clam it well cant found it on my game or account info pls help lol
  • Options
    explorator01explorator01 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zluke5679 wrote: »
    I have T5 reputation with New romulus. I have logged my KDF character with T5 rep. Still i have not option to play as a Reman? Any clue? thanks

I've had this problem as well.

Fingers crossed that this problem won't exist after the current downtime.
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I logged into my main toon that had t5 rom rep and got this msg not 5 seconds later

[2:42] [Mission] Congratulations on completing the Romulan Reputation! Reman characters can now be created!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    spektre12spektre12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sadly like I thought I am not recieving goods that I purchased. I cannot claim any items in my starter pack. I absolutley will NOT BUY THEM AGAIN. I think this is on purpose so that they think we'll just form over the cash again since we can't conveiently un-lock our stuff.

:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fineranger2134fineranger2134 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i purchased the starter pack but i have to pay 50 zen for it WTF someone explane
  • Options
    bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spektre12 wrote: »
    Sadly like I thought I am not recieving goods that I purchased. I cannot claim any items in my starter pack. I absolutley will NOT BUY THEM AGAIN. I think this is on purpose so that they think we'll just form over the cash again since we can't conveiently un-lock our stuff.

:mad:
    *sigh* Folks must be new to MMOs. This kind of thing happens all the time.

The problem was that the servers were overloaded. When I did manage to get in last night, it took a couple minutes before it even realized I needed the talent respec.

This morning, no such problem. Was able to start my Romulan, claim my Legacy Pack, no sweat.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • Options
    dsgforcesdsgforces Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have the same issus and i cant summit a ticket because their support page cannot display.

i have buy the legacy pack and i can see it in my wallet transaction and a recive a mail to confirm it but i never had a mail from cryptic for linking my legacy pack like people said.

is there something i can do to have then resend this mail for linking ?
  • Options
    silenthunter76silenthunter76 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

Just started playing the Legacy of Romulus campaign after buying the Legacy Pack. THing is though that I get a warbird at Lieutenant grade but I won't be able to use it because I do not have any spare ship slots. By the time I get my promotion I'll be using a bigger class of ship. I was wondering if there was a workaround planned for this or do I have to spend 500 Zen to buy a ship slot to use a ship I've already bought through the legacy pack?

A little confused but still loving the new content
  • Options
    ashman7286ashman7286 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm at T5 Romulan rep and i can't create a Reman. Something is badly wrong. I already know of one guy who has given up playing altogether because he can't play as a Reman even though he too has T5 Rommy rep.

Get a grip Cryptic:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

Just started playing the Legacy of Romulus campaign after buying the Legacy Pack. THing is though that I get a warbird at Lieutenant grade but I won't be able to use it because I do not have any spare ship slots. By the time I get my promotion I'll be using a bigger class of ship. I was wondering if there was a workaround planned for this or do I have to spend 500 Zen to buy a ship slot to use a ship I've already bought through the legacy pack?

A little confused but still loving the new content
    Drop your Scorpion shuttle. That's taking up your second ship slot. You can reclaim it from the C-Store later. Besides, you won't hit shuttle content for a while and, when you do, it'll give you another slot for that shuttle.
    ____
  • Options
    drax357drax357 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I recently purchased a Legacy pack for Legacy of Romulus and I can not find it in either the bundle or legacy section in the C-store and I am waiting for a reply to my ticket that is currently 3-4 hours old I paid the full price last week and I can not even claim what I paid for, please help me with this issue?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    First, check all your emails, including your Junk mail. You should have four emails: One from PayPal/Skrill confirming your payment; one from Perfect World Entertainment titled "Thank you for your purchase"; an email from PWE titled "Your Star Trek Online Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!" which has a link you must follow to activate your Legacy Pack; and a final email from PWE titled "Your Star Trek Online Legacy Pack - Important Info!" (after you claim the pack via the link).

At that point, log in to your Romulan character, and you should be able to claim the Legacy Pack.
    ____
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to flying these new ships!

EDIT: Now getting a 'SERVER NOT RESPONDING' message at 94.14% loading

Before this happened, I'd changed into my new ship and was not able to move in open space. My Cryptic error prog crashed due to my firewall and anti-virus being a little over zealous however I have since checked and STO has all the permissions it needs.
  • Options
    biessmanbiessman Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Legacy pack on the 20th where it was still $124 cause I didn't want to spend possibly over $200 of zen to get the romulan ships. How ever when I get in-game after two patches that STO has currently gone through to fix the bugs, I still can't see the Legacy Pack in the C-store in any of the tabs. I scrolled from Featured down to Legacy and still had no luck.

Not sure how many other people are having this problem, but this in my opinion is a big problem for those who have spent $125 on it.

And as for the Email thing that was mentioned earlier, I gotten the confirmation of transaction email but that's it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    biessman wrote: »
    I bought the Legacy pack on the 20th where it was still $124 cause I didn't want to spend possibly over $200 of zen to get the romulan ships. How ever when I get in-game after two patches that STO has currently gone through to fix the bugs, I still can't see the Legacy Pack in the C-store in any of the tabs. I scrolled from Featured down to Legacy and still had no luck.

Not sure how many other people are having this problem, but this in my opinion is a big problem for those who have spent $125 on it.

And as for the Email thing that was mentioned earlier, I gotten the confirmation of transaction email but that's it.
    This is the link you're supposed to visit: https://billing.perfectworld.com/stolegacy/complete

The one in the email takes you directly to your purchase, so you ma have to put some info in at that link. If that doesn't work, customer service is probably your only recourse.
    ____
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still not responding at 2400s...
  • Options
    fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have not received my Legacy Pack, the items are nowhere?
  • Options
    captaintexas1captaintexas1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ordered it a couple of hours ago. It just showed up in the Bundles. Game time!!!
  • Options
    techstepman1techstepman1 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant get my legacy pack.some support please?

cant find the mail most people are talking about.i purchaced the dang pack from my account.why do i have to link it to my account since my account bought it?...is there a link that can resend the mail or something like that?
    whenever i go to the legacy pack site i see that the payment is grayed out so it knows i bought it.but how do i link it?cant find the mail.

edit:problem solved
  • Options
    maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Side-note: If you have earned the Reman species via the New Romulus Reputation system, please log into one of you Federation or Klingon characters that has unlocked Tier 5 first -- this will then unlock the Reman species in the Romulan Republic character creator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

not working
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just an update on the problems I'm having and information that may be useful. I can PM a copy of dxdiag if necessary.

The only thing that I can think of is that I have bought the Legacy Pack through the link on the STO website however the game itself is run through my Steam account.

I had changed into my new Romulan Bird Of Prey from the Legacy Pack and could not move in space. I had deleted my Scorpion fighter from my ship roster to make room for the new Birs Of Prey and changed the costume on the new ship.

I have been trying to log in with my Romulan character with the loading screen pausing at around 94% (initially 94.14%, then 94.12% later).

I know that this can be frustrating for some people out there but I can say that my Federation character is playable although I do have to queue when I want to see if my Reman account is working.

Good luck to those working on these problems!
  • Options
    karetkaret Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ((Not seeing your pack in-game? You may not have completed your transaction. To do so, visit this link: https://billing.perfectworld.com/stolegacy/complete (or https://billing.perfectworld.com/stostarter/complete if it's the starter pack). Once you do that, and see your status as "Complete", log out and back in and check again.))

For players who purchase the packs through Steam:

Once you have completed your purchase in Steam, go to your Library and select Star Trek Online. On the right side and select CD Key, the key you need will be listed under Legacy Pack. You can then "Copy Key to Clipboard"

In your browser go to http://sto.perfectworld.com and from the website select My Account at the top of the page. Login to your account and then select Redeem Key paste your Steam code into the box and Submit.

You can then follow these steps to claim your items
    Q: How do I claim my Legacy Pack on May 21st?

A:
    When you purchase a Legacy Pack, your account is flagged as having purchased it. On May 21st, after Legacy of Romulus is available to patch to via your current launcher application, the following become active via the in-game C-Store (Accessible via the minimap):
    • Legacy Pack
      • Available on Romulan characters under the 'Bundles' tab in the C-Store.
      • Can be claimed on any of your Romulan characters, current or future, regardless of rank.
        • Your ships*, Special Reman Duty Officer Mini-Pack**, and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer will be in their own individual boxes that will be placed in your inventory (default key "I").
          • All the individual items that were in a box (ships*, Special Reman Duty Officer Mini-Pack**, and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer) are available to 'reclaim' in the C-Store if they are discharged/ deleted.
            • Ships can also be claimed from a 'Starship Requisition' contact in a shipyard.
              • Reminder: Consoles that are from Tier 1-4 Romulan ships can ONLY be transferred to other Romulan ships, and consoles that are from T5 Romulan ships can only be used on the specific ship they came on (or on the Fleet version of the particular ship, if you own it).
            • *The ships you receive that are contained in boxes cannot be opened until the correct rank required for each specific ship is achieved.
            • **This pack can be opened immediately but the Duty Officers can only be used once your Romulan Republic character hits level 11. All 4 Duty Officers received from the mini-pack will need to be discharged before they can be reclaimed.
        • Your titles will unlock and become available via the 'Titles' dropdown menu in 'Edit Record' section of the character status screen (default key 'U').
        • The Reman "Nemesis" Uniform will become available for your Reman playable characters and Reman Bridge Officers* via the uniform tailor.
          • *This does not include the special Cloaked Intentions feature series Reman BOFF reward as its appearance is not customizable.
        • The Reman Premium Romulan Faction Species will be available in the Character Creator once you claim a Legacy Pack for the first time on one of your Romulan Republic characters.
          • If you are looking to make a Reman as your main Romulan Republic character, please create a temporary Romulan character and load into the game with it - claim your Legacy Pack via the instructions listed above and you will see the Reman species available in the Character Creator the next time you load it. Feel free to delete your temporary Romulan character.
    • Master Key Pack (30 keys)
      • Available on any character under the 'Items' tab in the C-Store.
      • Please note that these may only be claimed once per account, on a character of your choosing, but are unbound and tradable.
    - SQUIRREL!
  • Options
    briggers810briggers810 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've found a new bug/issue with the update.
    For some reason mission wise I've been "rolled back" as I've gotten up to the "Tear of the Prophets" mission in the "Cardassian Struggles" arc.
    Since I've connected today, I've found that all of the missions for that story arc are greyed out and I've been assigned (again) the first mission in the arc/last mission in Romulan arc - "Venture into Deep Space".

I'm in the process of posting up a ticket about this.
  • Options
    nephillemnephillem Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    purchased the legacy pack ,but even after 2 days im not able to claim the LOR pack,it isnt no where in the c-store sections where im suppose to claim it from,transaction was completed i even got the [thank you for supporting sto ] lol but no legacy pack ,i heard im not the only one who is having this problem,so ill wait on my ticket response hopefully it will be corrected soon ,till then ill enjoy the great new content that is of course after im able to login all will be fixed soon i say to my self over and over like a mantra my new shiny LOR ships will soon be mine to command .[sighs ] goes check on queue oh good 3000 more to go till i can play yay! i love STO ! so ill deal with it for now
  • Options
    nephillemnephillem Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    purchased the legacy pack ,but even after 2 days im not able to claim the LOR pack,it isnt no where in the c-store sections where im suppose to claim it from,transaction was completed i even got the [thank you for supporting sto ] lol but no legacy pack ,i heard im not the only one who is having this problem,so ill wait on my ticket response hopefully it will be corrected soon ,till then ill enjoy the great new content that is of course after im able to login all will be fixed soon i say to my self over and over like a mantra my new shiny LOR ships will soon be mine to command .[sighs ] goes check on queue oh good 3000 more to go till i can play yay! i love STO ! so ill deal with it for now
  • Options
    pietrala69pietrala69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just another purchaser of the legacy pack that it didnt show up at all. Please fix it., you've got over hundred reasons to. Thank you
  • Options
    upset68upset68 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    include 1 month entry to all legacy packs please, be fear
  • Options
    tongy1tongy1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Starter Pack
    (Available on Romulan characters under the 'Bundles' tab in the C-Store.)

I have a female rom and when i go to c store in game there is no starter pack in the bundles tab WTF

MY TRANSACTION for the content has COMPLETED
  • Options
    sapient0101sapient0101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the legacy pack and cannot claim it. It does not show in the c-store. I followed the instructions in the FAQ.
  • Options
    hunterpdx1hunterpdx1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep same thing here. My account shows the transaction on 5/15 but the C-store doesn't recognize it either as a bundle or as separate purchases (the T'Varo wants me to pay for it, for example).

The only thing I can think of is that this purchase I did through Perfect World and past purchases were through the C store. Maybe PW is seeing a registering a different game account? Hmmm....

I did used to play CO a long long time ago. Hmmm....perhaps that fubared it. But I never had an alternate STO account. It's been this one from day one.
    leoclark wrote: »
    Really I purchased the Legacy Pack for Romulans and for some I can not claim it. It does not show in the bundles tab.
This discussion has been closed.