test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy of Romulus Open Beta and Tribble Test Weekend [Now Ended]

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You city folks. I don't want to push my donkey around the mill too hard to patch faster. :D
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Man, I'm only half-done with my patch. I wish I had your internet speed. :)

Mine is patching the 945mb unbelievably slowly considering it did six gigs last night installing Tribble for the first time in less than an hour.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalolorn wrote: »
    No... we must construct additional Singularity Cores. Don't they teach you anything during basic training anymore? :cool:

Point. XD Khlinae iudaiht Tassadar!
  • darkravenxp32darkravenxp32 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    Mine is patching the 945mb unbelievably slowly considering it did six gigs last night installing Tribble for the first time in less than an hour.
    Lot of people patching, it's clogging the lines.
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could we get patch notes please?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    948MB patch started could this be the start?:)
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    You city folks. I don't want to push my donkey around the mill too hard to patch faster. :D

I hook up my two min-pins to the treadmill...

They go like a bat-outta-hell when I set the cat in front of them.

:D
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    icegavel wrote: »
    Point. XD Khlinae iudaiht Tassadar!

What? :confused:

If it's from soft canon, Heart of the Swarm, or a part of SC1 that I somehow missed... then it's not something I know about. :P

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
    edited May 2013
    tpalelena wrote: »
    Could we get patch notes please?

ZERO does the TRIBBLE Patch Notes...

She might be a tad busy at the moment.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
  • lolsuphelmqrikerlolsuphelmqriker Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good to know everyone else is having a merry time. Meanwhilst, I'm on 5%...
    Gorn Hegemony Best Faction MW 2410
    playable balaur when?

edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    ZERO does the TRIBBLE Patch Notes...

She might be a tad busy at the moment.

Of course she is - she's smaller than an atom!

*wanders away to wait for the next post, wondering if anybody will figure it out*

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
    edited May 2013
    What? :confused:

That's En taro Tassadar, but in Romulan. :p
    edited May 2013
    That's En taro Tassadar, but in Romulan. :p

Uhhh... okay... same rule as before, but replace "Heart of the Swarm" and "part of SC1 that I somehow missed" with "any ST game I don't have" and "TAS" :P

Edit: You know what the silly bit is?

Here I am, sitting and waiting for replies or PATCH NOTES, when I could be playing on my tablet.

*pauses to think about it* Oh well, I'm staying here. :o

• felltokfelltok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good to know everyone else is having a merry time. Meanwhilst, I'm on 5%...

I like your avatar pic very nice ;)
    edited May 2013
    Uhhh... okay... same rule as before, but replace "Heart of the Swarm" and "part of SC1 that I somehow missed" with "any ST game I don't have" and "TAS" :P

I just googled English to Romulan and put it together. En taro Tassadar is what your modified speech ended with instead of "For Romulus." It means "Honor to Tassadar." So does what I said. :p
    edited May 2013
    I just googled English to Romulan and put it together. En taro Tassadar is what your modified speech ended with instead of "For Romulus." It means "Honor to Tassadar." So does what I said. :p

Ah, I see. :P

• kerukiraikerukirai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    58% woohoo!
  • coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can we get the USS Vengeance as a reward for this weekend... please?
  • talore003talore003 Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    tells me the server is unavailable every time i log in heh
  • reddhawkkreddhawkk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes an hello all :) , first time here an seting up this test server tribble m i follow the instructions listed in link above , an when i go to copy toon i just get the Redshirt server an the Tribble option is not in drop down , just curious , if i may have to do this again after Tribble comes back online ,,, thx u all
  • schoder6schoder6 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talore003 wrote: »
    The same here :-(
    edited May 2013
    reddhawkk wrote: »
    yes an hello all :) , first time here an seting up this test server tribble m i follow the instructions listed in link above , an when i go to copy toon i just get the Redshirt server an the Tribble option is not in drop down , just curious , if i may have to do this again after Tribble comes back online ,,, thx u all
    Tribble's down for patching right now. You can't copy a character to tribble while it's in maintenance. Should be done in a couple of minutes, though.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • darkravenxp32darkravenxp32 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talore003 wrote: »
    Just because you have the game patched to current doesn't mean they've unlocked the server yet.
  • reddhawkkreddhawkk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ty kindly 4 reply :)
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only problems I see with it are some VO's aren't working when you get to the missions after the tutorial. Some words don't match up like it says commander but says captain in the VO.
  • warp2126warp2126 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    looks like patching will take a while 20% and counting...
    edited May 2013
    reddhawkk wrote: »
    ty kindly 4 reply :)

Nope not yet...
  • osena109osena109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it up yet?
    edited May 2013
    osena109 wrote: »
    Is it up yet?

See Above You. :P
    edited May 2013
    osena109 wrote: »
    Is it up yet?
    daveyny wrote: »
    See Above You. :P
    I think my mind is going in the wrong direction here... :)
This discussion has been closed.