test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ale you say ! Well I have 16 cases of the stuff. Good thing I'm Part of the Imperial Romulan Fleet or this stuff would be illegal. Well, drink up my green blooded brothers. Dont let all these cases go to waste !

You want Romulan ALE ?

Click the banner below to see how you can be legal to drink some too?

All good things in due time. Perhaps we should save some of those cases for when we launch our fleet Warbirds? :cool:
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Had an awesome time running stfs with the group last night ^.^
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
    edited April 2013
    crushed wrote: »
    Had an awesome time running stfs with the group last night ^.^

Sounds great my be we do some tonight as well. ;)
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • greenmugat0greenmugat0 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pyryck wrote: »
    All good things in due time. Perhaps we should save some of those cases for when we launch our fleet Warbirds? :cool:

Understood.

We don't wanna splurge too much too soon. It will be NICE to see an ACTUAL real fleet of ROMULANs fly across the space in formation. I shall bring along my pets of Klingon and puppet federation of planet slaves to HOLD my victories, as we make of conquered worlds ..as we ..hick up :P !

Time to put down this Ale.. I'm starting to see green Mugato pets running around me!

Any hoot, Join a real ROMULAN fleet today and NOT some mega added on division fleet calling them selves squad or group of.

Click the banner you green blooded wanna be's

Be romulan, JOIN a real ROMULAN fleet..!
    edited April 2013
    Understood.

We don't wanna splurge too much too soon. It will be NICE to see an ACTUAL real fleet of ROMULANs fly across the space in formation. I shall bring along my pets of Klingon and puppet federation of planet slaves to HOLD my victories, as we make of conquered worlds ..as we ..hick up :P !

Time to put down this Ale.. I'm starting to see green Mugato pets running around me!

Any hoot, Join a real ROMULAN fleet today and NOT some mega added on division fleet calling them selves squad or group of.

Click the banner you green blooded wanna be's

Be romulan, JOIN a real ROMULAN fleet..!

Jolan'tru my friend I (LOL) love it
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • commandersalvekcommandersalvek Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just filled out the membership form and when I hit submit I got "module not found"-Very Keen to join
  • monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just filled out the membership form and when I hit submit I got "module not found"-Very Keen to join

Very odd considering the recent number of successful applications we've seen. You haven't had any recent visits from the Tal'Shiar I hope.;) I'm sure one of the command staff will get right on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I seen it come thru, we got it! I actually just approved one of them believe 2 members just joined today which is awesome. Feel free to post on anything, chat on vent, game, or just drink ale at the starbase :P
    edited April 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    I seen it come thru, we got it! I actually just approved one of them believe 2 members just joined today which is awesome. Feel free to post on anything, chat on vent, game, or just drink ale at the starbase :P

Great! Very nice site -lots to do:) I made an avatar on site -how do I get that awesome signature you all have?
  • monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great! Very nice site -lots to do:) I made an avatar on site -how do I get that awesome signature you all have?

That would be my department...check your IRF messages. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
    edited April 2013
    monsh wrote: »
    That would be my department...check your IRF messages. :cool:

Thank you it looks great-now must wait till 21 of may:)
    edited April 2013

Thank you for the compliment! Monsh is fast, the signatures look amazing :)

Yup waiting till that day then the fun begins for us :D
    edited April 2013

Lets drink to that..More Ale you feddie scum puppets! :D

Join a real fleet..JOIN a Romulan Fleet..

Click the banner for more info..
    edited April 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited April 2013
    Three words..Imperial ROMULAN Fleet..;)

Join now. Join true. Join a real green blooded fleet with ROMULAN players come may 21st. Don't settle for imitations wanna be divisional fleet add ons mega fleets. Join because you like to be a romulan imperial fleet member of a true cause.

Click the banner below to see how..
    edited April 2013
    Just wanted to say welcome to the new members of the group. Quite a few people have joined this week :) Thank you for those contributing and being a part of the fleet. Looking to flying our warbirds come May.
  • sylascasssylascass Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just can't understand why you call "Imperial" when you will portray a "REPUBLIC" romulan, you will be a separatist from the Romulan Star Empire.
    Now... my second question is...

You will change your fleet's name or create a new one?

Sorry for my english and thanks.
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    QUOTE=sylascass;9186431]Just can't understand why you call "Imperial" when you will portray a "REPUBLIC" romulan, you will be a separatist from the Romulan Star Empire.

Sorry for my english and thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your querry, as to the answer why we call ourselves "Imperial", well thats been our community name since the early 2000s, we have no intention of changing due to a choice made on cryptics part.
    We do not plan to create a new name for our fleet ingame, nor change it/create a new fleet.

Our website, along with 2 diferent names romulanstarempire and imperialromulanfleet both directly link to our site, so it would be a logistics issue if nothing else besides the tradition of the name.

Remember its not so much the name and how it equates to the current cryptic story, but the community and its members directly that make the experience worthwhile.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well said, and I agree totally.
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
    edited April 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    QUOTE=sylascass;9186431]Just can't understand why you call "Imperial" when you will portray a "REPUBLIC" romulan, you will be a separatist from the Romulan Star Empire.

Thanks for your querry, as to the answer why we call ourselves "Imperial", well thats been our community name since the early 2000s, we have no intention of changing due to a choice made on cryptics part.
    We do not plan to create a new name for our fleet ingame, nor change it/create a new fleet.

Our website, along with 2 diferent names romulanstarempire and imperialromulanfleet both directly link to our site, so it would be a logistics issue if nothing else besides the tradition of the name.

Remember its not so much the name and how it equates to the current cryptic story, but the community and its members directly that make the experience worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

well said RS
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited April 2013
    Very well said RS :) thanks for replying to Sylascass
    edited April 2013
    Were GREEN and mean..Well not so, mean nor or we really green, but our Ale is Blue and tasty!

Looking for a Romulan fleet? Click the banner below for more info..:D
    edited April 2013
    sylascass wrote: »
    Just can't understand why you call "Imperial" when you will portray a "REPUBLIC" romulan, you will be a separatist from the Romulan Star Empire.

Look at Roman history-the Republic became the Empire-it can happen again:)
    edited April 2013
    May 21st

Be there ! Be GREEN.. Be a Imperial Romulan Fleet member..

Join today..Click the banner to see how..
  • nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
    edited April 2013
    Salute to all, Looking forward to the Romulan release coming 5/21/13 and meeting you all ingame. - AnnonSeek
    edited April 2013
    nassiris wrote: »
    Salute to all, Looking forward to the Romulan release coming 5/21/13 and meeting you all ingame. - AnnonSeek

Yup likewise! Feel free to be participate now as we are working towards T3 Embassy and T4 Starbase on the FED side and doing some work on the KDF side as well so members can get access to the Romulan Fleet ships when they come out :D
    edited April 2013
    I logged onto my Klingon Character -fleet invite appeared than disappeared before I could click it? Is this a bug?
  • nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
    edited April 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Yup likewise! Feel free to be participate now as we are working towards T3 Embassy and T4 Starbase on the FED side and doing some work on the KDF side as well so members can get access to the Romulan Fleet ships when they come out :D

If you would have someone on the klingon side get in touch with me and I'll help were I can. They can find me under the name Scotti or keep a look out for my ship the I.K.S. Siren's Song.
    edited April 2013
    nassiris wrote: »
    If you would have someone on the klingon side get in touch with me and I'll help were I can. They can find me under the name Scotti or keep a look out for my ship the I.K.S. Siren's Song.

You can post here or on our main forums and we will get an invite out to ur KDF toon :)