test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dhiemm wrote: »
    Same here but I can't wait to get a Mogai.

I'd actually be looking into that Valdore they have shown the concept art on the LoR website. That thing looks sexy, gracious and mean at the same time! :D
    pyryck wrote: »
    20 ships incoming with the expansion and only 15 needed to have one for each class at each rank. Probably going to be some Cryptic-designed Romulan ships. Oh, and this leaves 5 more ships but what will they be and to whom will they go? Probably see a Romulan shuttle like the one on New Romulus. So that leaves 4. Couple to the C-Store at least. Maybe a 1000 day veteran ship for the Romulans.

I'd bet another one is the Scorpion Fighter. Makes sense, since KDF has the To'duj ones and Feds. get the Peregrines.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    I'd actually be looking into that Valdore they have shown the concept art on the LoR website. That thing looks sexy, gracious and mean at the same time! :D

I'd bet another one is the Scorpion Fighter. Makes sense, since KDF has the To'duj ones and Feds. get the Peregrines.

Agreed that concept art is very nice :)
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Jolan'tru, join the Imperial Romulan Fleet today!

we offer a better 401k plan than most other fleets....ok we dont but that should not stop you from checking out our community website at www.romulanstarempire.com

We are a community first, and a fleet second. Our next community meeting is this sunday so now is a great time to join and get some good feedback/questions with the command staff.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

edited April 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    Jolan'tru, join the Imperial Romulan Fleet today!

we offer a better 401k plan than most other fleets....ok we dont but that should not stop you from checking out our community website at www.romulanstarempire.com

We are a community first, and a fleet second. Our next community meeting is this sunday so now is a great time to join and get some good feedback/questions with the command staff.

We do offer health and dental plans tho seeing as all the Romulan Ale is gona tear you up :eek:
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013
    Just a reminder that the community meeting is Sunday @ 8:30PM EST on Ventrilo, Hope to see everyone attend :)
  • greenmugat0greenmugat0 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Look...

"More green blood warriors wanted"

You cant go wrong..ROMULANS are here to STAY..

Apply here

:eek:
    edited April 2013
    Look...

"More green blood warriors wanted"

You cant go wrong..ROMULANS are here to STAY..

Apply here

:eek:

Welcome to the IRF Mugato :)

Yes more green blooded warriors wanted! Join the IRF today and help rebuild the future of Romulus.
    edited April 2013
    Jolan Tru!

With the latest information about the romulan warbirds slowly coming, we are now starting to plan what to do with what ships (and of course speculate which ships will be fleet ships at which tier) our fed side starbase is now tier 3 and the last upgrade (the science array) is already underway, our embassy is nearing tier 2 (2 more missions for each tab) and our community meeting is tonight at 830 pm est,

Now is a great time to join the Imperial Romulan Fleet.

edited April 2013
    Im looking forward to seeing lots of new faces at the meeting tonight :)
    edited April 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    Jolan Tru!

With the latest information about the romulan warbirds slowly coming, we are now starting to plan what to do with what ships (and of course speculate which ships will be fleet ships at which tier) our fed side starbase is now tier 3 and the last upgrade (the science array) is already underway, our embassy is nearing tier 2 (2 more missions for each tab) and our community meeting is tonight at 830 pm est,

Now is a great time to join the Imperial Romulan Fleet.

Hopefully we can get T4 Shipyard and get those Romulan Fleet ships :D maybe focus all our efforts on just the Military projects or something.
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013
    Meeting will be delayed by a few minutes waiting on Zelgos and Senator to hop on RL was keeping them :)
    edited April 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Im looking forward to seeing lots of new faces at the meeting tonight :)

Run and hide !! Its a GREEN Mugato !

Still looking for more GREEN blooded peeps !

Apply by hitting the banner below..
    edited April 2013
    Awesome turnout tonight, blew my mind on how many people showed and participated, tobad the STO server went offline :P Anyhow I will post the screenshots I took in the main IRF forums here in abit.
    edited April 2013
    Amazing turn out from our community meeting last night, over a dozen new members plus the "old guard" were present! Alot of good discussions took place and hopefully some light shedded on questions members had, overall a good success, followed by fleet pics and of course grouping for mark missions.

For those that didn't attend we have the minutes posted in our IRF forums, catch you next meeting hopefully.

Promotions were discussed as well as handed out (future meetings I would like to do an official ceremony ingame durring the peak highs of members online)

If you are still unsure of a fleet to look for that is Romulan themed, give us a look at www.romulanstarempire.com we accept everyone who is like minded/interested in Romulan culture, and also those that dont know much about it but would like to learn!

Next community meeting shall be in aprox 2 weeks time

• sarovensaroven Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I sent in an application to join on your guild site. I would like to play with fellow Romulan fans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Had a grate time during our meeting especially after, Ale is legal here >:3. And welcome to all those joining up glad to have you aboard.
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
    edited April 2013
    saroven wrote: »
    I sent in an application to join on your guild site. I would like to play with fellow Romulan fans.

Yup we gotcha! welcome to the group. Glad to have more casual Romulans join our ranks :cool:
    edited April 2013
    Yup we gotcha! welcome to the group. Glad to have more casual Romulans join our ranks :cool:

Thanks for the invite, hope to do the Star Empire proud.

Also any chance of getting a guild sig for this site like so many I see? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • radaikofromulusradaikofromulus Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dhiemm wrote: »
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Will the IRF be launching a Romulan only fleet/star base? Just my own curiousity.
    edited April 2013
    Will the IRF be launching a Romulan only fleet/star base? Just my own curiousity.

This is already a Romulan only group :P has been for quite sometime now. We are finally happy to see our faction coming to STO in May. Check out our site if you are interested in joining, lots of new people are coming in, great atmosphere and best of all the ale is legal over here :)

saroven wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite, hope to do the Star Empire proud.

Also any chance of getting a guild sig for this site like so many I see? :)

Shoot Monsh a PM over on the IRF website and he will do one up for you :cool:
    edited April 2013
    Attention DOGS of the Klingons..Attention Federation cowards..There is a NEW game in town and ONE fleet you should JOIN.. Don't settle for imitations and fake wanna be groups or fleets that wanna add a division to there mega fleet.

Join a ROMULAN fleet who stands for ROMULANS.

The is one fleet with the TRUE name of our cause ..

Imperial Romulan Fleet..

Its in the name..NUFF said !

Click the banner for more info..

Be green be proud..Join today
  • crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well done to all who were promoted this month keep up the good work enjoy the ale is on me
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
    edited April 2013
    crushed wrote: »
    Well done to all who were promoted this month keep up the good work enjoy the ale is on me

:eek::eek::eek: Break out the Ale!! :D
    edited April 2013
    :eek::eek::eek: Break out the Ale!! :D

Ale you say ! Well I have 16 cases of the stuff. Good thing I'm Part of the Imperial Romulan Fleet or this stuff would be illegal. Well, drink up my green blooded brothers. Dont let all these cases go to waste !

You want Romulan ALE ?

Click the banner below to see how you can be legal to drink some too?
    edited April 2013
    Come one, come all and let us take flight to the thunder of Warbirds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]