test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I logged onto my Klingon Character -fleet invite appeared than disappeared before I could click it? Is this a bug?

Dhiemm just posted in the main forums he is going to resend invites to your toons. Think if you click on anything besides the invite it goes away not sure you might be right could be a bug.
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • nassirisnassiris Member Posts: 111
    edited April 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    You can post here or on our main forums and we will get an invite out to ur KDF toon :)

Thanks, you can find me on the KDF side under Scotti@annonseek.
  • greenmugat0greenmugat0 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dhiemm wrote: »
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

All Hail the NEW rolmulan content.. Oh yea, click the banner too ! :P
    edited April 2013
    nassiris wrote: »
    Thanks, you can find me on the KDF side under Scotti@annonseek.

Looks like someone beat me to the invite but your all set :)
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good work to all IRF members that filled in all the projects for the starbase and embassy this past weekend, were are nearing the end of all tier 3 projects (tailor is almost done) and the embassy is just a waiting game for tier 2 to finish now!

Now is a great time to join a small but truly dedicated fleet that is slowly growing larger with each day we get closer to the Romulan Faction release in late May. Newcomers, veterans and returning players are all welcomed!

So check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

edited April 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    Good work to all IRF members that filled in all the projects for the starbase and embassy this past weekend, were are nearing the end of all tier 3 projects (tailor is almost done) and the embassy is just a waiting game for tier 2 to finish now!

Now is a great time to join a small but truly dedicated fleet that is slowly growing larger with each day we get closer to the Romulan Faction release in late May. Newcomers, veterans and returning players are all welcomed!

So check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com

Yeah things are moving great. It will be worth it when May rolls around, even numbers on the KDF side are rolling as well.
    edited April 2013
    I'm all squared away with the fleet invite, hope to see you all in the neutral zone :D.
    edited April 2013
    I'm all squared away with the fleet invite, hope to see you all in the neutral zone :D.

Welcome green blooded friend ..:D
    edited April 2013

Welcome as well :) feel free to make urself a home just not on my the bridge of my warbird :P
    edited April 2013
    ROMULANS are coming.

Are you ready? Are you part of a ROMULAN fleet?

Join NOW.. Click the banner for more info..:D:D
    edited April 2013
    To all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited April 2013
    Made the switch back to ts3 after years being away, now we can all chat with great ease :cool:
    edited April 2013
    So who is going to get this LEGACY PACK ?
    It sounds like a good deal but I need a lot more information before I will get it.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • commandersalvekcommandersalvek Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will get it next payday -not sure how long offer is up:(
    edited April 2013
    It sounds like a good deal but I need a lot more information before I will get it.

I am considering it, its a nice deal, still expensive tho but we will see. You get that warbird that was on the concept art and that looks awesome :eek:

I got my invite for the Romulan test so I will be trying that out.
    edited April 2013

Hmm me wonders? Lets see. I have 12,400 pennies saved up..Oh no..I'm short.. Can anyone lend me 99 more cents?

Oh yeah... Green-Mugato :D is getting this pack.. And I can hardly wait !! Woo-hoo !

Oh yeah, click the banner and JOIN up !
    edited April 2013
    I will not be staying with IRF, I realize players have real lives out side of this game. After looking a the rooster I see that some of your members have not been on in as long a 2 months. this past week thou I have been looking at the member activity and it is pretty much none nonexistent. Therefore I am removing myself from IRF and with be looking for a guild that has players that actully want to be part of the STO community.
    edited April 2013
    Sorry to see you go! Best of luck to ya. Most of us are on daily just not on the KDF side but we can always be found on teamspeak so if you hop on you will see there are plenty of us on a regular basis. :)
    edited April 2013
    I will not be staying with IRF, I realize players have real lives out side of this game. After looking a the rooster I see that some of your members have not been on in as long a 2 months. this past week thou I have been looking at the member activity and it is pretty much none nonexistent. Therefore I am removing myself from IRF and with be looking for a guild that has players that actully want to be part of the STO community.

Well, this is a double edged sword for many reasons.

A: Many members are burned out and taking a bit of a break atm before the romulan expansion next month.

B: Many members we have in our forums are not yet ingame because they have been waiting to play the game as their ideal faction (romulan)

C: Alot of us are on test center these days to get proper information/test ourselves to post info in our own forums (hence the lack of activity on holodeck)

D: And this is the big one, for almost 3 years we have been a general small fleet due to the fact the faction was not available/people dont want to join a fleet that is faction specific with no faction. This being said, our numbers have been terribly low untill recently and we are slowly becoming a larger fleet, altho established for many years we are what you might consider a rather new fleet in a certain point of view.

I will point this out here and now, MANY people are jumping on this "bandwagon" recently because of the news of a romulan faction becoming playable, where as now suddenly everyone has "ALWAYS" been a romulan fan, yet claim to never knew we existed untill now, its laughable at best but its the way of the human condition. It happens every superbowl that suddenly Tom is now a Ravens fan or blah blah, you get the idea.

And while I am sad to see you go after such a short time being with us, you must follow what you want to do, and what you feel you need to do.

I will state that this is the time to really get in on the ground floor with a Romulan Fleet that is not "Pretending" about being romulan, we are THE true Romulan Fan Community with alot of good lore/story on our threads at our site.
    IF anyone is still looking for a Romulan Community/Fleet in STO check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com or www.imperialromulanfleet.com
    we offer a chance to be with true romulan fans since the original series (some of us are that old)
    we offer a more family oriented fleet environment, including the wierd uncle
    we offer ale, what more can be given than legal ale?

edited April 2013
    I'm having a great time on the test server the Legacy of Romulus is awesome
    so hope CRYPTIC keeps up the good work if they do this is going to be the
    best trek game out there.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the reply SS was informational for those wanting to know more about us and why people arent as active on Holodeck at the moment :) Very well put response.
  • morkargh117morkargh117 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got my Mogai on the test server, its a blast to captain. Overall im impressed, however I wish there was 3 way PvP, I was really hoping to PvP with other Romulans against the Feds/KDF..now its going to feel like a mess...but oh well, too late.
    edited April 2013
    Got my Mogai on the test server, its a blast to captain. Overall im impressed, however I wish there was 3 way PvP, I was really hoping to PvP with other Romulans against the Feds/KDF..now its going to feel like a mess...but oh well, too late.

Yep, absolutly love the mogai, turns well good crew size, hull could be beefed a few more hp but, overall good ship, love the ability it has as well with the warp shadow thing, that is better than scramble sensors lol...
    I was kinda half expecting another costume unlock at the subcommander level...guess I got use to the idea of new stuff every few levels to oogle over haha

oh, and a side note...hope they have more skirt options and a few more shoe options as well...and the color palettes are odd still to me...

• stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Jolan'tru IRF

Just wanted to say anyone looking for a romulan fleet these are the guys you wanna run with. They have been around for years waiting to march under the raptors wings.

I have never been a part of their guild but they have been through this game and obviously have the patience (seeing how long romulan content took) to help anyone new or old at this game.

If your looking for a Romulan fleet look no further!

*Loki knocks back a glass of blue ale*

Cheers!
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
    edited April 2013
    To all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited April 2013
    stoneloki wrote: »
    Jolan'tru IRF

Just wanted to say anyone looking for a romulan fleet these are the guys you wanna run with. They have been around for years waiting to march under the raptors wings.

I have never been a part of their guild but they have been through this game and obviously have the patience (seeing how long romulan content took) to help anyone new or old at this game.

Cheers!

Thank you for the kind words my friend :)
    edited April 2013
    stoneloki wrote: »
    Jolan'tru IRF

Cheers!
    Ah...This Romulan ALE is for you..! :D
    edited April 2013
    Ah...This Romulan ALE is for you..! :D

And this Romulan Ale is for you! :eek:
  • llywelallywela Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Despite what this thread may lead people to believe, the IRF aren't all a bunch of raging alcoholics. Romulans just suffer from a natural alcohol deficiency. The ale helps keep us (somewhat) sane. :D