edited April 2013
    you can patch now -_-
  • alesstormalesstorm Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    431 mb patched...
    Server status Rad...
  • stulloydstulloyd Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It mite patch. Mines patching now. But game server will still be down as the server dot is red. Meaning game server still offline. Only when the red dot goes green will u be able to play. LOL.

So Quick. Roits every1. Send out the medics to those STO players who are now rioting due to servers being down. We really do need a Star Trek Online Annomolus. maybe a 10 Step Pogramme to help strife off the Addiction. LOL.
  • purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Launcher. It Lives! :d
  • kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    polie05 wrote: »
    Its patching right now. 502 mb

431MB for me

Correct me if I'm wrong: Game will be back online at 23.00 CET? (central europian time):cool:
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Romulans are coming :D
  • dlsilencedlsilence Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tw3 wrote: »
    Are they saying it will take 12 hrs to fix this? if its 1am their time?

It's nearly Noon in California.. ;)
    Why are time zones so difficult for people to understand, or google for that matter.:confused:
  • milestfoxmilestfox Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    About the rest, please bring back doff system alive as it was prior to dilithium extortion on academy services.

I simply adapted by GENERATING MORE MINERALS.

So it hasn't affected me much.. I still upgrind.
  • darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kriss257 wrote: »
    431MB for me

Correct me if I'm wrong: Game will be back online at 23.00 CET? (central europian time):cool:

who knows? they just close their eyes and push buttons on the keyboard to calculate it.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yay the launcher is finally working. Patching up now......
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• myrdin23myrdin23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    polie05 wrote: »
    Its patching right now. 502 mb

Holy frack something must be wrong here then mine was just 463 MB
    but att least the patch is loaded so i just need a server to log on to :D.
    Hope they get it up before 1pm cause 2pm their time would be 11pm my time and i really need my beauty-sleep :D.
    Also i need energy cause i?m also one of this IT guys and it?s wuite exausting to
    tell the users random BS and time?s to finish when you have no idea what?s wrong for a change :D.

mfg myrdin
  • roswellgornakroswellgornak Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    7AM to 1AM = 18 hrs

Are they rebuilding the whole game?
  • kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is perfect time to download tribble:D
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    7AM to 1AM = 18 hrs

Are they rebuilding the whole game?

we're not that lucky... unfortunately they're just morons, so we continue to be unlucky in that regard.
  • abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    looking forward for good fixes
  • drasymdrasym Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nikkipaden wrote: »
    Here's a thought... Instead of labeling maint for n hours and going over, label it for 8 or 9 and then if you finish earlier it's a bonus.

True Montgomery Scott thinking... after all "how can you maintain your reputation as a miracle worker if you tell them how long it really takes."

(quoting from memory so may not be an exact quote)
  • snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they fixed the launcher warning time to an extent. doesn't have the maintenance till 2 like Brandon said earlier in this thread
  • howiedizzlehowiedizzle Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol, people bashing U.S. internet... Derp... Here in Tennessee we have 1GIG service... Deal with it...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/innovation/09/13/chattanooga.broadband/index.html
    edited April 2013
    Server should be back up 9PM UK time. Hopefully....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

edited April 2013
    It's simple to understand Timezones. What time PDT is it Uk in Google or whatever timezone your From. poof instant timezone Conversion. How hards that.
    UK is 7 hours ahead of PDT. So 1pm = 8pm here. How hard is that to understand. yet people in UK are still saying 9pm. Wheres that come from.
    If it is 2pm like Originally thought then yes it will be 9pm. But red box says 1pm so it should be up at 8pm. Simples.
  • hoovergkmmchoovergkmmc Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ZOMG this is stupid, and I hate you. Now what am I supposed to do while I'm at work - work?

Why do you guys always have to ruin my work day with this TRIBBLE, why not ruin the work day for the Europeans for once? Contrary to what you might otherwise believe, Europe isn't the center of the world!
    edited April 2013
    stulloyd wrote: »
    It's simple to understand Timezones. What time PDT is it Uk in Google or whatever timezone your From. poof instant timezone Conversion. How hards that.
    UK is 7 hours ahead of PDT. So 1pm = 8pm here. How hard is that to understand. yet people in UK are still saying 9pm. Wheres that come from.
    If it is 2pm like Originally thought then yes it will be 9pm. But red box says 1pm so it should be up at 8pm. Simples.

It was changed again to 2PM, hence 9PM UK time ;)
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• martagonmartagon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So... Just over an hour to go? Guess I'll go do Cost of Magic in Secret World... That'll kill some time...

Tassel :)
  • bjossasbjossas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    their most recent (I think) update on the forum said 2PM, so until they update it again, I'm guessing that's the right time
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ZOMG this is stupid, and I hate you. Now what am I supposed to do while I'm a to work - work?

Why do you guys always have to ruin my work day with this TRIBBLE, why not ruin the work day for the Europeans for once? Contrary to what you might otherwise believe, Europe isn't the center of the world!

nore is the place you come from! they work in the USA it happens to be bassed IN THE USA!!! they have to work to your times not ours! gawd some people
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    It was changed again to 2PM, hence 9PM UK time ;)

But that makes it 10 pm.... Germany is one hour ahead of the UK... and 2pm PDT is 11 pm here.... :confused::o:D
    edited April 2013
    Oh my God Idiot Troll Alert below my last post. LOL.
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    One more hour if I'm correct!

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • baktokkurbaktokkur Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My wife is demanding I speak to her... what should I do until I can successfully ignore her again?
  • johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stulloyd wrote: »

Hmm... quite true... but your logic, and calm interfere with my ability to whine and comoplain about it.

As a great man once said (and I really do wish i could find the original post) Logic and reasoning have no place in these forums.

All tongue in cheek of course... I wonder what these forums would look like if there were no complaint threads (well no complaints without constructive input on a potential solution).

Really most of the time I am in the forums... all i hear is .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
This discussion has been closed.