Full Mk XII Omega = No costume unlock

13»

Comments

• issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Still nothing : /
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, I have some issues with MACO Elite Commander accolade. I have the required accolades, but it's not completing. One of the required accolades is the MK XII MACO gear, which I got before the rep system. So I guess that's the issue. I really really don't want to grind through another set of gear, especially since I already have it. I hope this can be fixed.

As a side note, once we unlock all sets (MK XII in Omega, MACO, and Adapted MACO) how many costume options should we have? I have the basic MACO, that I got with the mk XII before rep system. I also have MACO striker, but so far that's it.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yep still nothing
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

edited February 2013
    felderburg wrote: »
    Well, I have some issues with MACO Elite Commander accolade. I have the required accolades, but it's not completing. One of the required accolades is the MK XII MACO gear, which I got before the rep system. So I guess that's the issue. I really really don't want to grind through another set of gear, especially since I already have it. I hope this can be fixed.

As a side note, once we unlock all sets (MK XII in Omega, MACO, and Adapted MACO) how many costume options should we have? I have the basic MACO, that I got with the mk XII before rep system. I also have MACO striker, but so far that's it.

There is now in the new reputation unlock system four styles for KDF Honour Guard and MACO.

One is unlocked at MKXI Called style 1.
    Then there the MKXII Style II (Vanilla set for easy calling.
    Then there is MKXII Style III. The Accolade unlocked style. These include the Elite modes objectives that are optional.
    Then there is the new MXKII Style 4, Adaptive. So a total of 4 Styles are there to unlock.

While this is all well and nice. These styles do miss the helmets. And for female the chest options for the cleavage. Including the Vanilla style boots that dont work. I hope this sheats you some information.
  • maakurmaakur Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For the record, I just got all pieces of the Mk XII MACO set within the past 4-7 days and the costume unlocks (styles 2 and 3) appeared dutifully at the top of the "Omega Ground Gear" subset.

The full Mk XII Omega set once resulted in costume unlock projects when I first completed it, but I never did them and at some point - not sure when - they disappeared and are nowhere in the project list.
    edited February 2013
    Dumb issues like these with no real action by tech teams to resolve them, is why MMO's of every flavor gets very little money and no signing up for subscriptions out of me. If they wish to provide poor service, than I provide poor income back!!!!

• daywalkerhawkdaywalkerhawk Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have the same Problem i had Groundsets MK XII prior to S7 expect for the Weapons, i unlocked them in the Omega Rep but i didnt got Costume Options 3/4, and also the Accolades are still in Progress, but showing that everything is Completed. The Advice from Support to just unlock the Armor/Shield again in the Rep system can?t be the Solution of the Problem unless you give us the Materials needed for that.
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It isn't... for the simple reason that doesn't work :D

I know myself because it's the first thing I tried and I checked on both tribble and holodeck.

A respec also doesn't work - you litterly have to delete your character and play through all of it again to unlock the optional outfit.

I said before they need to do a full stop on everything they are doing and get to work on this SINCE season 7 was supposedly "60 % saved time" on getting the sets.
    That pretty much goes straight out the window when they actually bug out armor that was working fine before.
  • theparanoidtheparanoid Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vestereng wrote: »
    It isn't... for the simple reason that doesn't work :D

I know myself because it's the first thing I tried and I checked on both tribble and holodeck.

A respec also doesn't work - you litterly have to delete your character and play through all of it again to unlock the optional outfit.

I said before they need to do a full stop on everything they are doing and get to work on this SINCE season 7 was supposedly "60 % saved time" on getting the sets.
    That pretty much goes straight out the window when they actually bug out armor that was working fine before.

It worse then that. I even have the new armor bugged out. But I guess this is just not important issue for cryptic. This was one of reason I answer my PWE survey about recomanding PWE with a 1 out 10. No way I recomand a amateur gaming company like PWE/Cryptic to anyone.

It said a major bug like this is still around.
  • cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    headsup.. still unsolved and uncommented.

Please recheck the darn accolades, Cryptic. Months of practice, you finally beat the goal you set yourself, and then it bugs out and you get nothing in return except the outlook of having to delete your carefully built character and do it all over, because you can't reference an accolade to another one correctly? No way.
    pTTNy7x.png
    edited February 2013
    upage time for this thread

edited February 2013
    Yeah sticky it
    edited February 2013
    I expect them to fix this in let's say 2 years from now at their going rate!!!:mad:

edited February 2013
    Thats very optimistic Shadow. Very : /
    edited February 2013
    Any update on the Be'Ves chest option for females or the accolades regarding the STFS Or the missing Styling unlocks for the Rep system? : /
    edited February 2013
    Not really.

But I did get so tired of the bug today I bought all 3 omega set pieces so I could dismiss that notion.

Nothing happend. The criteria for my 2 missing accolades are met, yet though they don't unlock.

Don't know, speechless as this point... thanks for saving me "60 % time".

You know including having to go through the rep system I would have had the full optional set in end november so clock is ticking we coming up on half a year of sitting around waiting and royally wasting time.

How can you even make up for it at this point I don't know but on the other hand I am pure f2p so fair trade I guess.
    edited February 2013
    vestereng wrote: »
    Not really.

But I did get so tired of the bug today I bought all 3 omega set pieces so I could dismiss that notion.

Nothing happend. The criteria for my 2 missing accolades are met, yet though they don't unlock.

Don't know, speechless as this point... thanks for saving me "60 % time".

You know including having to go through the rep system I would have had the full optional set in end november so clock is ticking we coming up on half a year of sitting around waiting and royally wasting time.

How can you even make up for it at this point I don't know but on the other hand I am pure f2p so fair trade I guess.

I dont know send another email the other week to Stahl, Not sure if he recieved it or reviewed it. But im starting to think they just gave up on this content and moved on the the may content which will just be as majorly bugged as some of the stuff going around now. Thats life of an mmo that is f2p i suppose.

Not to impressed how the first beta for NW was either. : /
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So I finally decided to actually buy the MK XII stuff through the rep system. I had the full MACO MK XII from the random drops before reputation, and had that accolade already. When I clicked "collect" on the new MK XII stuff, it made the notification noise, as if I had completed pieces of an accolade, but no new accolade was given. I still have the old accolade for the MK XII gear, that has the "costume unlock" wording, and even though I have completed all optionals on Elite, I do not have the accolade that you get for having both of those.
  • shkeltonshkelton Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So this is still not fixed?
    edited February 2013
    shkelton wrote: »
    So this is still not fixed?

No, Sadly not. Still hoping for next week. It doesnt seem to be such a big problem. Reset accolades for people that have it bugged or half completed with Pre S7 stuff. Add the Be'Ves chest in a seperate style project. Or even give GM's the option to grand the Accolades / Titles / Chest unlock ; /
    edited February 2013
    Yes that's part of what they have to do...

But they also have to prevent it from happening to other people who are coming on t5 and this is where they said "we can't reproduce it".

I've been waiting 2 months myself so I don't know what makes you think we are looking at next week; I'd be very surprised if this is ever fixed at any point.

I love ground the most myself and the optional set is what I want to wear on all characters, and ofc they all have the bug, so this is quite frustrating to me.

I do still play a handful of stf's a week but I am burned out getting tortured through the reputation system only to find my sets now blocked.

I never had a problem putting in work and getting the sets before, but now I am nearly in-active - basically season 7 is just in my way and preventing me from doing anything.

I didn't want to stf to change, it took time but I didn't mind as you were earning along the way it actually kept me playing.

So the main thing season 7 was advertised with is not working and in addition to that the flamethrower is gone and it turned out entourage is a consumable (not labelled as one in the rep sys) and overall I am not really that satisfied.

Going from not having a problem and making new characters and giving them sets, continuing to play to being blocked and having zero incentive.

It might seem pityful to even care about a small cosmetic item but remember it's THE armor in the game and so much so it became the reasoning behind a whole season of gameplay.

It's just a major disappointment and it's double in getting ignored.
    edited February 2013
    There are options other mmo's use to fix item problems to. I doubt its that hard for them to give the GM the option to grant it manually if they cant bug fix it any other way.... Anyway bumping this to keep it on the first page. Still no fix. Neither for the Be'Ves Chest piece selection. Or the Accolades.
    edited February 2013
    Good to see the new cash ship getting a fix in under a week...

I've stopped playing waiting on this here set fix(es) and the flamethrower and no it's not a I quit post because I haven't quit, just saying while this is nothing to some people this is everything to me.

2 minutes ago I fell out of my chair thinking they should have just put this set in the c-store like we suggested them mindblowing irony

At least if it was bugged there they'd actually work on it being a cash item.
  • cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ticks me off, too, personally.

I learned and enjoyed ground STFs and my only goal was to get the gorram OMega-with-optionals-look. Now the Shadow Operative bugs out and I wont ever get it, it seems.

Been three months now with the only response being "send a ticket" when obviously ingame tickets just get ignored and have no way of ever being answered.
    Website ticket system has been down since I started playing (endless loop. Being a website programmer, I know it's a 10 minute fix. I don't know a SINGLE player who has a working ticket system.).

I'll continue filing one ingame ticket per week on it, hoping that someone finally forgets to delete the ticket and actually starts working on it. Since my first one, there have been about 200,000 tickets sent in, judging by the ticket numbers. I doubt I'm the only one labelling it "Omega Force Shadow Operative" or close to that. If you file one, use that title, too. Perhaps they'll start noticing when hundreds of tickets come in with the exact same title. Since noone's reading this forum anyway, complaining in here or via mail won't help us.
    pTTNy7x.png
  • mattdawsonmattdawson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I personally feel it's a step backwards to have a costume unlock project, especially one that requires dilithium.
  • teksenseiteksensei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Additional note:

We're tracking a potential issue that may be preventing Costume Unlock Projects from displaying for some players.

I just completed the costume unlock project, and can't find the costume pieces.
  • teksenseiteksensei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OH, nevermind, found it.