test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Full Mk XII Omega = No costume unlock

Comments

• issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Would like to see a dev. Reply on the problem with KDF females not getting the helmets or the chest options. :>
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't think the helmet and chest bug is in getting the season 7 set.

Because I had my set prior to season 7 where it worked and it's bugged for me too.

I don't know how many weeks it's been now but I am sort of resignating about the whole optional and costumes unlocks.

As I said before, launching season 7 under the banner of saving time in getting the sets should give these here bugs top priority if you ask me...

Seems like they can't fix it unfortunately :/
    edited January 2013
    vestereng wrote: »
    I don't think the helmet and chest bug is in getting the season 7 set.

Because I had my set prior to season 7 where it worked and it's bugged for me too.

I don't know how many weeks it's been now but I am sort of resignating about the whole optional and costumes unlocks.

As I said before, launching season 7 under the banner of saving time in getting the sets should give these here bugs top priority if you ask me...

Seems like they can't fix it unfortunately :/

Yes It seems the more people I talk to the more people have problems with the KDF Set. It seems to affect mainly Female toons. And related to the tailor. While I still think its easy enough to fix since the items are ingame. There just not showing up as options.

And it seems Pre S7 people cant use the helmets either. So something went majorly wrong. But I'm still waiting for a GM to come back on me with my ticked (five days open now) so maybe they can fix it ingame if its just a missing item that should be awarded. Otherwise just keep on bringing the problem up seems the only way to get it fixed. Worked for the Federation site helmet. They fixed that pretty fast with people bringing it up. Then again this KDF site were talking about and it lacks.. love to say it simple. :(
  • xceptionalzeroxceptionalzero Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    come on cryptic..throw us a bone here
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Again i have been after them about these issues since the launch of season 7. Now i have even completed the adapted maco uniform project.....the ONLY uniform project made avaialable to me at a cost of 3k dilithium and guess what? No uniform availability from tailor because game is still stuck on no allowing me to put any stf gear on past type 2 which i had earned prior to s7. So no matter what i do the game will not allow my 2 bugged accolades or uniform to become available past type 2 even though type 1&2 projects were never made available. And what's cryptics response "we looked into it and it seemed to have resolved itself" NO it didn't which means you didn't look into anything, 2 support tickets sent, their response "do not send multiple tickets on the same issue, as we are aware of your prior one" OK you are aware, did nothing to resolve the issue but closed that old ticket along with the new one. Shows perfectly how much they simply don't care about an issue that doesn't affect game play. Now if it were something you actually had to pay real money for and they didn't resolve the issue at some point could easily lead to a class action lawsuit for which they would so deserve.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

edited January 2013
    Keep on bumping these topics untill we finally get an answer from the Dev. With the little content in the game the outfit unlocks are something alot of people look forward to. There in the game, it worked before S7 so it cant be that hard to fix it :(
    edited January 2013
    Another quick fix, but not to our problem at hand!!!

edited January 2013
    Another quick fix, but not to our problem at hand!!!

Not important enough :( so another bump for the tailor outfits. This includes, Maco, HG and omega,

Helmets, Chest options, and the off boots on the kdf set.
    edited January 2013
    Still no word on a fix

edited January 2013
    After yesterdays reply from a GM saying I need to check under the head options to find the missing costume pieces I completly lost my faith into the CSR.. I mean

Its not there how hard is it to understand these items are missing when you outline it completly into the topic. :/ Anyway still no word on any fix or acknowledgement that its even bugged. There refusing to answer and play the your dumb card :/
    edited January 2013
    Nah they have acknowledged it by saying "we can't reproduce it".

I am just wondering at which point the supposedly "60 % saved time" is over the line.

I said many times this IS a huge issue for anyone who remembers old stf was killed entirely under the parole of "saved time".

... and here we are throwing it out the window.

However to me it's basically down to are they even able to fix it at all at any point :/

They have to both fix the problem for the people who are already dealing with plus prevent if from happening to others who might not be t5.
    It's just odd they didn't consider not everyone either had everything or needed to get everything.
    Of course there are bound to be hybrids out there missing either a optional or a armor piece - I think they even mentioned those people in their own blog saying "for those who couldn't get that last piece".
    Maybe there just wasn't enough time, I don't know.

Just unlucky is all - I have this bug on all characters I play (except 1 that had all optionals and armor pre s.7) and unfortunately the optional armor is what I want them to wear.
    edited January 2013
    Nah they have acknowledged it by saying "we can't reproduce it".

I am just wondering at which point the supposedly "60 % saved time" is over the line.

I said many times this IS a huge issue for anyone who remembers old stf was killed entirely under the parole of "saved time".

... and here we are throwing it out the window.

However to me it's basically down to are they even able to fix it at all at any point :/

They have to both fix the problem for the people who are already dealing with plus prevent if from happening to others who might not be t5.
    It's just odd they didn't consider not everyone either had everything or needed to get everything.
    Of course there are bound to be hybrids out there missing either a optional or a armor piece - I think they even mentioned those people in their own blog saying "for those who couldn't get that last piece".
    Maybe there just wasn't enough time, I don't know.

Just unlucky is all - I have this bug on all characters I play (except 1 that had all optionals and armor pre s.7) and unfortunately the optional armor is what I want them to wear.

Well it shouldnt be a problem to reproduce for them, Take a new toon on there internal server. Cap it on the reputation, Do the Reputation mission and see the problem. Nothing to hard about it. they can then fix it by editing the item granted to players to INCLUDE the missing tailor items. Hell, Run a new style #5 with all the items and unlock it that way for people that are missing it. The People with pre S7 gear missing items could get refunded the same way. Or make a quest to hand in said item that doesnt work and grant people a new item for it from a quest line. Other mmos did this before its not to hard to do. Alas. Seeing as there is not even an official responce from CSR or a Dev on the forums here. I doubt they care to much about it. Its a vanity item afterall. Sadly thats one of the main reasons I stay around, the vanity items. Since lets face it. Running the STF's all day isnt everything. And other content isnt really existing :/ But still here is hoping for a patch sooner or later. And please before S8 or The "may" content that is being shipped out :/
    edited January 2013
    Inspired by some of the other threads, how about doing a respec - could it possibly fix it?

I might copy over my character tomorrow and and buy a respec token there if that's possible...

Sit tight
    edited February 2013
    If that works sir. You are my new hero!
    edited February 2013
    Ultimate answer is they simply don't care!!! Despite their reply of we know about it, and we can't reproduce it.

edited February 2013
    Inspired by some of the other threads, how about doing a respec - could it possibly fix it?

I might copy over my character tomorrow and and buy a respec token there if that's possible...

Sit tight

Sadly didnt work. I have a feeling the only way to show CSR what the problem is is to drop screenshots of how OUR tailor looks like and prove our point ; / But then I need someone with a working set of KDF Honour guard, and the chest options for the females :/
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What kind of costume unlock project is made available upon completion of all Elite STF optionals? Is it the spiky MACO costume ONLY or is there an additional unlock for the Omega set as well?
    edited February 2013
    Each set has 2 vanilla styles. Then the KDF / Starfleet one has an adaptive one to.

So in total for KDF / Maco = 4 styles (style one being mxki)
    Omega = 3 styles , (One being mxki)

You dont need MXKI style but I unlocked them anyway.

Still as it is now. The Helmets on all the new unlocks are borked. The KDF is missing the female chest piece. And as hinted before the respec token DOESNT work. Tried it sadly.
    edited February 2013
    They have plenty of proof, and yet still no fix!

• himawari42himawari42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like to just increase the postcount and say fix it pretty please with cherry on top.
    Cant get ANY of the additional costumes to unlock on any of my chars. GMs cant help either and this is going on for frelling WEEKS. How hard is it to recheck the flags in the DB for the unlocks? :confused:
    edited February 2013
    himawari42 wrote: »
    I would like to just increase the postcount and say fix it pretty please with cherry on top.
    Cant get ANY of the additional costumes to unlock on any of my chars. GMs cant help either and this is going on for frelling WEEKS. How hard is it to recheck the flags in the DB for the unlocks? :confused:

Stahl said send him an email at his email address. While I doubt I can post it here asking around ingame will get you his mail. Make a full report with all information and link it to the several forum topics of this problem. Is all I can say. GMS finally acknowledge this problem as a problem and forward it to the dev team. So its an improvement. Slowly but the more people report it. the more info they will recieve and priority they will put on it. Its not just KDF female toons affected but also. Federation players From both genders so there is something wrong in the package handling of the rewards granted from the style packages. Missing items, or the items not unlocking properly.
    edited February 2013
    issvanora wrote: »
    Stahl said send him an email at his email address. While I doubt I can post it here asking around ingame will get you his mail. Make a full report with all information and link it to the several forum topics of this problem. Is all I can say. GMS finally acknowledge this problem as a problem and forward it to the dev team. So its an improvement. Slowly but the more people report it. the more info they will recieve and priority they will put on it. Its not just KDF female toons affected but also. Federation players From both genders so there is something wrong in the package handling of the rewards granted from the style packages. Missing items, or the items not unlocking properly.

Wow they are just now admitting to something that's been bug reported several weeks ago with proof? Their tech team is obviously full of idiots!!!

edited February 2013
    Wow they are just now admitting to something that's been bug reported several weeks ago with proof? Their tech team is obviously full of idiots!!!

Atleast there lookin into it now. So here goes hoping it gets fixed. As I said mail Stahl directly and get the ball rolling that way.
    edited February 2013
    Any updates regarding this Cryptic?
    edited February 2013
    Moving on as to not let this thread die until issue is fixed.

• darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ahhh so this is what it takes to get a bug report in, an email to overlord stahl directly... no wonder bugs go unfixed.
  • cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Omega Shadow Operative Accolade bug here, since about December 20th or so.

I tried the ingame bugreports.. there's no telling if they even work.
    The whole UI for them is broken and stays empty anyway.

Tried hitting "support" up there.. infinite loop bug, no workaround, no fix, no support pages.

Tried mailing them directly (stating the other ways dont work!).. got a reply to go submit a ticket if I wanted help.

..*I* know why they don't get things fixed. Do you see a pattern here, too? :mad:
    pTTNy7x.png
    edited February 2013
    Mmmmm yes another hotfix, but no fix for this issue i see!!! They would rather work on adding dumb additions to a limited time event.:mad:

edited February 2013
    Throw us a bone Stahl I want this whole reputation system fixed :( Gonna be wonderfull in May, Releasing new content while the old is still broken like hell.
    edited February 2013
    Well, keep bringin up the questions related to STF's in the Ask febuary topic. But doubt they will answer there either. Sadly problems like when will we see new ship skins for lock boxes will get priority then over Content already released :(