smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Red Matter Capacitor

that is all.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    uskodetrauskodetra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Species changer token.. I don't care if I do need to pay 1,000+ zen for it.. it's needed!

Want an item, but can't afford the EC price? Join TheTradingChannel, and see if You can wheel and deal! TheTradingChannel, for all Your trading needs http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=479391
  • Options
    alchemistidalchemistid Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    TNG Bundle w. TNG interior, Galaxy model reskin on par with the glorious Ambassador Support Cruiser, and a Type 6 Shuttle
    TR-116/Reverse Engineered KDF Version
    Klingon Greatcoat
    EVA suits that are not hideously overpriced and are account bound and reclaimable rather than bound to character and must be purchased repeatedly to kit out your away team for the tier 4/5 Romulan rep missions...
  • Options
    vintage1gamervintage1gamer Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would say
    1. species change coin
    2. Dilithium limit increase coin
    3. TOS style holo emitters, so my ship looks TOS style like this http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/161/c/0/akira_class_tos_style_by_bustybimbo-d52y5v6.jpg
    4. A C-store version of the Ambassador complete with bridge, and proper uniforms please, or at least bridge and interior with c-store ship.
    5. Possible add the Fenrisal as a bridge officer, as they part of the breen confederacy but have never been shows out of there helmets, would give cryptic some customization.
    6. More customization options for characters.
    7. Ability to make first officer playable captain
    8. TOS style sound effects for transporting
  • Options
    vintage1gamervintage1gamer Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    said it befor and ill say it again im not buying any more zen till new kdf ships and outfits are added to the zen store might buy zen to upgrade my kar'fi to a fleet version if there bring one out.

you do relize the klingons has far fewer ship designs then the feds right? it even stats it in the show a few times, you should have expected this.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My signature.

That is all. ;)
  • Options
    chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My signature.

That is all. ;)

As long as the men dont get shortchanged lololol im all for it!
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A melee weapon option that isn't just "light ZEN on fire LOL we got you good".

One billion kinds of clothing.

A NX-01 baseball cap.

I'm not that hard to please.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • Options
    herbiehdykemanherbiehdykeman Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sollvax wrote: »

Projectile weapons that fire projectiles against borg (for non adaptable eliminations)

/QUOTE]

The projectile weapons made on Sigma Iotia II especially :D (Since they resemble 1920's Tommy Guns)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The things I would love to see are:

1-Buy Class Changes
    Note: I made an engineer not understanding the differnce as my first character. but I prefer to only play one character for a long time and like to get htem right. And I desperatley want to change it to science. It would be nice if they let us change it and just red out the engineer/other class stuff and let us rebuild to new stuff etc. It would be very useful. I don't think it's very fair I put alot into a first character and can't get it how I want to RP and attack wise becuase it was far do difficult to discern what the classes meant. And I don't want to loose all the time and hard work I put into it already. I love my character very much! 8)

2-Add the ability to buy back skill points with Dilithium!
    Note: It would work like this. Make it something like an even exchange. 1k skill points reversed(lv 1 skill) equals 1k dilithium. if you only want to do so much you can get back some points and change them so you don't have to by 500zen respec tokens. Then you can weigh which is cheaper depending on how much you want to change.

3-I want a Retrofit Atrox Carrier that is equal to whatever other high end carrier is out there. But, still uniquely and Atrox! So it could have 3k to 4k crew, maybe an extra science person or one of them upgraded higher, higher shield bonus, etc.. Whatever makes an atrox an atrox. I would love to keep the style and have a more powerful version to keep up with top ships. I think it's very fair.
    Note: Preferably with the ability to upgrade the normal one into the higher one. So you can either buy or get the top one out right. Or have to use the lesser one to convert to the newer. It could be a quest gained item or something.

4-The ability to make your own species that others can use!
    Note: I had the idea for making my own outfit based on my custom species. Allowing the outfit to share your saved uniforms specs and something new like set parameters for a species physical traits would be cool. Then you could say what your species can and can't be and let other set the character within those specifications. You could even hook it up to allow it at character creation! Basically an outfit or non outfit based character uploader for new player made species! You could do an approval from the people running the game to make it sharable at character creation for all incoming players. and outfits could allow it as a uniform/species set so people can join as that specific species on other characters(I would recommend species uniforms slots allow a different name if that is the case.) You could also add a community voting system for most popular etc.

5-Get rid of dilithium refining restictions! That or make it realistic and earn more refining through quests and doffs. Make it more multi tier so if I want to spend time working for ore I can eventually refine it through deals with npcs in the game world or other things. I think the 8,000 automatic is horrible and unrealistic. Start out with 0 and let people work up to whatever they want per day.

Or make it so it you can do it on a conveyer time and get it refined per day but allow large amounts. Like I say layer it so there are lots of ways of refining like there are ways of getting it. Say I can make a week contract with a npc to refine alot for a weak for a trade off. Make like 50 variations so people can do it more RP and from working to get the refinment. Then it could be fun to refine. And we can work for it if we want.

Make some of it so people can do it layed back like the 8k(which can be make unlock able through quests etc) and stuff like 20hour doff assignments, and other things you can actively but have to play so you can build it up as much as you want in a day.
  • Options
    wolfgar2wolfgar2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Buy Fleet Marks, as alot of players don't want to be forced to spent their limited time in Fleet events were the rewards are a joke even when you are lucky enough to get on the bonus Fleet Mark Event.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What is needed is a Borg Costume Pack for females AND males.
  • Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sollvax wrote: »

Projectile weapons that fire projectiles against borg (for non adaptable eliminations)

/QUOTE]

The projectile weapons made on Sigma Iotia II especially :D (Since they resemble 1920's Tommy Guns)

As an aside - a mission to Sigma Iotia II might be a great idea - it has the possibility to be really cool if well written
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Their ok, not wonderful, you just get 10 seconds of boost. I just use it as a last minute resort combined with Beam Overload.

Anyways, I want a captured Excelsior for the KDF.

Or..............a playable Gorn on the FED side.

( yeah, yeah I know I keep asking for them, but as a extremely rare gesture, I'd pay real money, Cryptic =3 )

OH,Oh............one more thing, a bumper sticker that says " I did the 3 Anniversary year mission and all I got was a flying vacuum cleaner instead of a ship "

I think you mean the 2 year anniversary ship is a flying vacuum cleaner :P
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A Lethean ship for KDF maybe? Or a Ferasan carrier?
    Would love to have a Ferasan carrier for my sci Ferasan capn

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
  • Options
    shaunklshaunkl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    2150s Excursion Jackets
    Number one on my wishlist: New FED transporter effect
    Number two: 22nd Century Excursion Jackets
    Number three: Handheld communicator animation for non-combadge uniforms
  • Options
    blackdog1701blackdog1701 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think a new weapon that should be in the C-store is the TR116 sniper rifle that was given when a pre-ordered Star Trek online was ordered at Target. I have never seen this weapon used in the game before and it is a shame that the developers have gone through so much for the weapon to be in the game and not used. It should be in the C-store to be available for Captain rank to be purchased for 500 zen. The seems a reasonable price for the weapon.
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lookit mah Signature. LOOK AT IT!!!

Do you see it?

No?

LOOK AT IT AGAIN.

Do you see it now?

Good. I want.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i wish for account-wide versions of ship, bank (and if anyone points at the account bank, i'll claw them), inventory, boff, and doff roster slot services, to match up with the account-wide costume slot service
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lookit mah Signature. LOOK AT IT!!!

Do you see it?

No?

LOOK AT IT AGAIN.

Do you see it now?

Good. I want.

I'm looking.

And I want it too...
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jcsww wrote: »
    I forgott o include this in my original post.

Vesta Bundle
    Vesta Bridge

They would have to design it.
    Vesta Interior

They would also have to design this.

There really isn't any Destiny uniform or combadge thats just some fan thing. In reality the novels are still using the First Contact Uniforms.
  • Options
    daharmasterklagdaharmasterklag Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    walkincrow wrote: »
    The re-token for species or career's definitely needs to be implemented. I remember talk of the re-trait token coming before the end of 2012, but I guess things change.

Yes, definitely need tokens to change career and species.
    mozoha wrote: »
    My Klingons need some shoes that don't look like motocross boots with a horn sticking out the toe. For the love of Orion females give me some boot options. Please Star Trek Gods and PW over-lords give me some footwear options for my Orion Captain.

Yes, we're long overdue for a ton of KDF clothing options with thigh boots for my Orion ladies and some decent hairstyles - am really sick of dreadlocks. Opening up uniform types across KDF species would help a lot with expanding the options as well. Would like to see the KDF's Korath uniform from the lobi store added in a bundle as well.
    wolfgar2 wrote: »
    Buy Fleet Marks, as alot of players don't want to be forced to spent their limited time in Fleet events were the rewards are a joke even when you are lucky enough to get on the bonus Fleet Mark Event.

Definitely yes! That's a great idea! :D

My other wish list item is that since the Klingon ship roster needs some serious expansion, I'd like to see a Heg'ta/Haj' Heavy BoP three pack available. I would definitely spring some cash for that, provided they are not overly gimped and come with some decent stats for a change.

As a side note for Cryptic/PW, I'm not interested in fleet/lobi type items/ships since they are not account wide unlocks and cannot be retrieved if dismissed without buying them again. It's C-Store or nothing for this player.

• Options
    borgresearcherborgresearcher Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i wish a venture skin for the nebula class ...
  • Options
    milesvaugnmilesvaugn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I like a lot of the suggestions on this thread -- especially the costume & emote options. What I'd really like to add to the C-store wish-list is the Radiometric Converter, the TR-116 Sniper Rifle, and the Automated Defense Turret -- all updated to be scale reasonably with the character, as well as being non-unique / equip only one at a time. Such updates should be made to apply to existing versions as well, so that folks who already own them do not get short-shrift.
  • Options
    nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want the TNG pack as described in the first post. Add in Worf's Hair, goatee, sash from the 25th Anniversary (I missed those) and Worf's later look.

A Holodeck pack with Dixon Hill outfit, the outfit Dr. Crusher wore (for the ladies) in that episode, maybe some other various and random outfits. Maybe Sherlock Holmes, Robin Hood, ect.

Oh, and how about some swimwear for Risa?
  • Options
    herbiehdykemanherbiehdykeman Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here's another idea..Federation Romulans...after all you have Federation Klingons available.. I would explain it this way: After the destruction of Romulus, some of the refugee families found themselves settling on worlds within Fed borders and inevitably some of them for various reasons chose to enlist in Starfleet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Probably already covered somewhere in the thread, but here goes:

1) More inventory/bank slots/account bank slots.
    2) More DOFF roster space (two more 100 slot increases would be nice).
    3) Launch promo items such as the red matter capacitor, etc.
    4) Direct sale of Lobi packs, since you aren't putting the items in the C-store. This way people have the option to get stuff from the Lobi store without dealing with the lock boxes.
  • Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I too would love to see more;
    As posed before

-More Doff slots up to 1000!
    -Duty officer mission slots (1 per 200 zen, up to an additional 20!)
    -More types of duty officer packs.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. Captain re-species token
    2. More Doff Assignment slots token
    3. Refine more dilithium token
    4. Fixed Galaxy class starship
    5. More lifetime rewards
    6. Holo emitters of all ships so you can "fly" any ship you want (already posted this once but no one liked it)