antharprime#3778 antharprime Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What, no one suggested the Betazoid formal wedding attire outfit pack? :D
  • Options
    ccarmichael07ccarmichael07 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My wishes:

1. Tactical Galaxy Class Variant.

2. New Orleans Class Lite Cruiser w/ stats like the Chimera Class.

3. Revamped Galaxy interior.
    3a. Revamped Intrepid interior.
    3b. Revamped Sovereign interior.

4. Alternate Scaling Weapon packs based on weapons from TNG/DS9/VOY, but without TRON glowy stuff on them. (Pack would include 5 weapons to outfit your away team, with both pistols and rifles in the pack.)

5. Excelsior Interior, with TWOK uniforms on crew.

6. Revamped TWOK uniform, with "Lost Era" variant. (Picard's Ensign Uniform from "Tapestry")

"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack.
    I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My wishes:
    • dontdrunkimshoots enhanced exploration cruiser retrofit 3 pack
    • Perpetuals Excalibur as Starfleet pendant to the Elachi Moonbosh. (Yeah, i'm crazy. :D) (same stats like the moonbosh, just the excalibur model + some alternative ship parts)

PLUS eveything else that has been posted here already.

That's all for now.
    Maybe i'll add some things later.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    sike1990sike1990 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well. I know couple of players which bought assault cruiser refit only for wide angle torpedo. So it would be nice if u could buy special weapons or consoles with zen. Lets say in this case, wide angle quantum torpedo would cost 1000 zen....just a thought
  • Options
    angelphoenix12angelphoenix12 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    my wishes is: I would like for the wells class to be added to the cstore. I would like a way to buy romulan boffs, also a lobi pack.
  • Options
    yaisuke15yaisuke15 Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This was my idea for a Galaxy Class bundle. The idea could of course be tweaked (as well as the names), but I'd like something resembling it put out. I'd put out an idea for a Defiant Class bundle and Intrepid class bundle if this would pan out.

I'd just like to be able to refine an extra 1000-2000 dilithium a day to get my projects underway faster. And a better way to get marks for each reputation system than the same rinse, repeat cycle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at me I'm a target!"
    "Fire the Lance on my mark... MARK!
    "How many times have we gone into the breach again R'shee?"
    My proposal for a Galaxy bundle
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yaisuke15 wrote: »
    I'd just like to be able to refine an extra 1000-2000 dilithium a day to get my projects underway faster.

There's an idea - being able to buy a refinement limit increase like you can an EC cap increase or bank slot or inventory slot increase...

Maybe 2000 extra refinement for 1500 zen or 500 extra refinement for 400 zen?

Cap it off at a total of 10,000 dilithium refinable each day (not counting the 2d Veteran Refiner DOff assignment from the Academies).
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    kestrel5kestrel5 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would gladly spend 2000 zen for species respec. Think of the time you would save leveling up again. I have 27 toons. So yes, 2000 zen is small price to pay for me.
  • Options
    kemopskemops Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since this is the Federation with numerous allied worlds, and not all the worlds are fully in Starfleet (like Vulcan, and Andoria), it only makes sense to have species specific military uniforms for use in STO.

Please consider moving in this direction for future costume creations.

Also, since I have been with STO from the beginning, and purchased multiple games pre launch like the Deluxe set, Digital set, etc., I have every costume in the game. These sales do long timers no good. Please create more costumes. You might be surprised at how many people would rather have more costumes than even ships.

More costumes like Andorian military uniform, Ferengi suits just to name two.

Thanks for any consideration.