test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

you broke more stuff

hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again. the fleet cant do "station andorian personal officer on starbase" . We got TRIBBLE with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits. NOw that they made that mission easy. this game will be lucky to have anyone playing this game in 6 month. you are TRIBBLE up. our fleet are over 400 active and it starting to get disgusted with this game!!!!!!!!
Post edited by hydrodura on

Comments

• arcorianarcorian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was pretty happy earlier when I read in the patch note "Fleet Starbase Personnel projects should now properly accept Bridge Officer donations." But man are they wrong with that statement. This project blocks the other specials for 6 days now and we cannot do anything. Not even deleting it.:mad:
    To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
    So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.
    Go pro or go home
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    baudl wrote: »
    i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
    So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.

you fool we do all our project it gave 1250 torward xp. I pay for this game i want things to work.
  • elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hydrodura wrote: »

-Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again.

-We got TRIBBLE with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits.

- Explain in what way its broken, might help for those of us who are not yet online and to the developers to understand what they have 'failed',

- I honestly wouldnt even -think- of being reinmbursed, for a start one *COULD* have gotten the hearts by luck 400 people, thats 2-3hearts per person?, but yeah.
    - Also i would have been more irritated at the fleet leader who picked the silly mission to begin with, a pointless commodity - a chef, for 1000 of a RARE(Blue) food item, food items are notorious sporadic in drop rate.. use your heads guys :p

Also a final thing i wanted to say, yes you are irritated at the moment, but insulting people is rude, regardless. (the title of this thread)
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • thunga42thunga42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    baudl wrote: »

That is not the issue. If we could remove the project, and then start something else, that would be fine. The issue is that it is stuck and we have had it up for over a week. So that is a week's time lost. If someone says they are going to fix something, then it should have been fixed, not made worse.

It also seems that the personal reputation stuff is broken as well. as several fleet members have said their timers are stuck on the processing stage.
    edited November 2012
    thunga42 wrote: »
    That is not the issue. If we could remove the project, and then start something else, that would be fine. The issue is that it is stuck and we have had it up for over a week. So that is a week's time lost. If someone says they are going to fix something, then it should have been fixed, not made worse.

It also seems that the personal reputation stuff is broken as well. as several fleet members have said their timers are stuck on the processing stage.

we have sent over 100 bug reports gave them all the details we can give but once again cryptic are #$#@%#%^@&
  • sportz19721010sportz19721010 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    After having spent nearly $1000 on a video game just to get some fictitious ships and weapons; I would expect you would have enough resources to put together a game that works and when it is broke; to fix it in a quick manner.

Please, check your patches before you put them out. Now, my starbase and reputation things are stuck. If you don't know what I am talking about, maybe you should consider actually playing the game yourself.

At this point, you will not see another dime dropped from me and hopefully the 450 members of our fleet. You see, when you create a faulty product...nobody pays.
    darth-vader-wants-to-rock_zps3as86bfd.gif
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thats why i wrote "i'm sorry to hear that"
    It is still no secret that once a bug or a problem is spotted, it takes cryptic literaly years to do something about it.
    and my previous statement was aimed at that portion of the text
    We got TRIBBLE with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits. NOw that they made that mission easy.
    Go pro or go home
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Bugs are inevitable and happen, it's not cool to experience them but i think we have no other choice. As long as it gets fixed that's ok. If only old bugs could get some attention, by the way... :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for the few millions for hearts! Didn't know it was you.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again. the fleet cant do "station andorian personal officer on starbase" .

Let's try this again with less insulting, rage and flaming.

If you explain the exact issue you're seeing, it will help us track down a solution.

This change was tested internally and found to be fixing the issue with the test cases we'd prepared. If there's an additional issue at hand, then we need more information on what's gotten fouled up.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
    edited November 2012
    maybe it time cryptic hand off this great game to a real company. cause they do suck
  • zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hopefully they don't fix the bug so we can watch you explode!
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
    edited November 2012

If you explain the exact issue you're seeing, it will help us track down a solution.

This change was tested internally and found to be fixing the issue with the test cases we'd prepared. If there's an additional issue at hand, then we need more information on what's gotten fouled up.

Okay, the issue is bassically the very same as before the patch. Although we have the bridge officers needed the button stays greyed out/ inactive.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've been disconnected SIX TIMES in less than ten minutes!!!

(And the graphics problem still persists.
  • benglowbenglow Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello Borticus,

we have had the Project "Station Andorian Personnel Officer on Starbase" open for about a week.
    submitted a couple of tickets and bugreports.

Our Problem is, that we cannot donate the Andorian white Boffs
    ( nor of any other rarity, and we have tried other races, etc. )

Thank you
    edited November 2012

So the over 100 bug report we sent in are useless? i will say it one more time you cant contribute no bridge officers to the starbase project it is gray out
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    maybe it time cryptic hand off this great game to a real company. cause they do suck

I'm pretty sure that Isn't the kind of Information that Borticus was asking for. :rolleyes:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited November 2012
    How funny crptic removes me calling them idiots of my title. maybe if the guys who work on that game should try to play it to see there screwups!!!!!!
  • thunga42thunga42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I know that the fleet submitted several dozens, if not hundreds, of bug reports on the topic. If they needed more information, perhaps they could have sent a message to one of us, or heck anything, that said they had seen our bug reports. I know the game is Free to play, and that you get what you pay for, but I know cryptic is making money at it. If they make money, and they have to be to keep the servers open, they need to provide the support for the game. I dont expect perfect, but this should be better.

Also, whats up with all the DCs today. I have never had this issue before, and from what I can see alot of others are having the same issue.
  • sportz19721010sportz19721010 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks cryptic, I used to love Star Trek
    darth-vader-wants-to-rock_zps3as86bfd.gif
    edited November 2012
    I'm still getting a lot of disconnects ..... what's up?
    edited November 2012
    fadmbambam wrote: »

Give them some time... most likely they are having a meeting right now to decide whom to crucify for this.
    edited November 2012
    i will add a post in our fleet not to spend a dime on this game till it fixes all it bugs. so you lose my 50 a week. and there over 400 active members you do the math
    edited November 2012
    Thanks cryptic, I used to love Star Trek

There's a difference between actual Star Trek and a buggy game. We all still love Star Trek.
  • ramos40kramos40k Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Great work. The patch didnt solve any problems. I get disconnected every minute. Oh and thanks for removing the dil form dailys. Why dont you remove al dil rewards???
    edited November 2012
    i will add a post in our fleet not to spend a dime on this game till it fixes all it bugs. so you lose my 50 a week. and there over 400 active members you do the math

You mean.... other than the players?

And BTW - I get disconnected at least once a day before this update - it's been a longtime problem.
  • antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hydrodura wrote:

I'll carry on spending my money as I see fit thanks :)
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
    edited November 2012
  • redtailboyredtailboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Jeez, you guys make the Middle East look like an absolute love fest.
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    fadmbambam wrote: »

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6720801#post6720801
    Hi Captains,

The team is on the case and is working to resolve this ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=