test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

you broke more stuff

13»

Comments

• melodywilliamsmelodywilliams Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've found another bug, the server keeps kicking me every five seconds. I can't even finish a sentence in chat without getting disconnected.

I am having the same problem. Was a solution provided?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] MJ Williams
  • arcorianarcorian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am having the same problem. Was a solution provided?

Kind of... try to play those 10 sec STFs only.:)
    To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
  • sportz19721010sportz19721010 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    day06 wrote: »
    yes you have rights as a customer but none that of them give you the right to abuse/insult and belittle members of staff if you did it in a store a cinema or another public place you be removed to the building by security and banned.

Most people wouldn't go back to a business that banned them, but it probably wouldn't come to that, most people would quit shopping there and then they would post a comment in their daily newspaper and eventually the business would fail. I don't want Cryptic to fail. I love Star Trek and overall this game is a blast.

Most of us just want some of these bugs fixed so we can at least play the game. After repeated request and begging Cryptic to fix it, it is only natural to expect some snide remarks from players. It may not get anything accomplished any faster, but for some of us it makes us feel better. I personally try very hard to remain diplomatic, but I think a few snide remarks should be tolerated when a business is not doing its job or they will go out of business.

Bigger companies than Cryptic have fallen because of lack of performance...the game world is no different.
    darth-vader-wants-to-rock_zps3as86bfd.gif
  • kyuui13kyuui13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    somrik wrote: »
    Just found another one. Halting Gorn Advance Daily has not been updated to match the new Gorn Fleet Action. Still references Mineral samples and does not complete the Fleet Action part of the mission despite doing the Fleet Action.

Kinda makes it pointless to do the mission for marks, if the mission isn't even right.

I'm not thrilled with all the changes, but I am thrilled with the feed back being listened to, its a refreshing change for them. Now, lets get the bugs sorted.
    Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
    dastahl wrote: »
    If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And I see that that dilithium mining is still broke... (requires that you must restart STO if you first go and do a radiation scan on New Romulus before dilithium mining.)
  • cervantes3cervantes3 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't know if i'm the only one, but it seems that the autofire was broken since the last patch.
    It's quite annoying as i just acquire the Odyssey, not really a good condition to test it isn't it?
  • chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Most people wouldn't go back to a business that banned them, but it probably wouldn't come to that, most people would quit shopping there and then they would post a comment in their daily newspaper and eventually the business would fail. I don't want Cryptic to fail. I love Star Trek and overall this game is a blast.

Most of us just want some of these bugs fixed so we can at least play the game. After repeated request and begging Cryptic to fix it, it is only natural to expect some snide remarks from players. It may not get anything accomplished any faster, but for some of us it makes us feel better. I personally try very hard to remain diplomatic, but I think a few snide remarks should be tolerated when a business is not doing its job or they will go out of business.

Bigger companies than Cryptic have fallen because of lack of performance...the game world is no different.

omg bla bla bla im a jerk, and i can be anonymous online bla bla bla
  • tigerblade99tigerblade99 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wow...Must be giving out gold-plated kneepads in some these lock boxes... Strange how only fanboys are purchasing the keys though.:rolleyes:
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for demonstrating how simple it can be to formulate a clear, concise bug report.

Why didnt ya'll just simply go on op account and look at it for yourself to see it exactly, cause i know ya'll can do it, ya'll have for me to check a problem i was haveing, You ask them to explain it with out attitude and u gave attitude with your comints , too funny. Mama allways said to me two wrongs dont make a right.
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Borticus, when is a fix for this coming??

It's going to hold up our T4 Tac upgrade this week, and the Tribble Patch notes don't mention a fix for this?