Comments

• azeda1azeda1 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Want a Temporal Science Vessel

Have a Temporal Destroyer

Mail ingame if intressted in trading @azeda
  • chevyguyds9chevyguyds9 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    UPDATE- I Have the Tholian Carrier, Tholian Weaver and the TEMPORAL DESTROYER, willing to trade 2 for 1 for a Ferengi D'Kora! See below for contact information

First off a disclaimer, I saw no "trade" forum listed here so please don't flame me for posting this here.

I am looking to trade this Tholian Recluse Carrier for a Ferengi D'Kora

I realize the Ferengi Lock Boxes are over, and I realize that its unlikely anyone has one just sitting in their bank but its a shot in the dark. So maybe you really want this, maybe you are charitable, maybe maybe maybe, I am just a die hard ST fan whos laying it on the line for ya cause i like collecting in this game for posterity's sake.

I am in game now (9:30pm EST) and will be for at least the next 10 hours, please send a tell to keyvanna@ChevyGuyDS9 or key'van@ChevyGuyDS9 and if I am not on, just try again in a minute or so cause I am probably just changing toons.

Thank you for your time in reading my plea..... "See you...'out there'" -Q
  • arkatrixarkatrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    HAVE: A D'Kora.
    WANT: Galor or Temporal Destroyer.

PM if interested. :)

If it is permitted, I would like people to post limericks about our lock-boxes and I shall give out prizes to those I enjoy including keys and some of the bountiful treasures that have spilled out of my lockboxes over the last few months.

And after a while, I'll will give the timeship to the one I liked best...

So reply in limerick form if you are interested.

Oh & here's some limericks. Hopefully they are ok. :)

There once was a lock box from STO
    Which had a lid that just wouldn't blow
    So to open it's top
    Data took out a mop
    And Picard with a yell said make it so.

There once was a lock box from STO
    Which had a lid that just wouldn't blow
    So to open its case
    Data beamed it to space
    And Picard said fire photon torpedoes.
  • mercenary4hiremercenary4hire Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    :)

I was lucky enough to open two time ships in the last 5 boxes of my 300+ box pile. Instead of using them both i thought i would give the second away. If it is permitted, i would like people to post limericks about our lock-boxes and i shall give out prizes to those i enjoy including keys and some of the bountiful treasures that have spilled out of my lockboxes over the last few months.

and after a while, ill will give the timeship to the one i liked best...

so reply in limerick form if you are interested.

:)

Not exactly a limerick but better.

Lockboxes lockboxes lockboxes...they all love their lockboxes.
    But what they dont know about their lockboxes, is that when you send an insane person to a lockbox, you're just sending him home!
    The very place he knows best.
    *(Maniac laugh)*
    Seeing as I'm feeling generous, here's a free key!

Got an inspiration from this video. You should really watch it to get it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmffZ2O944
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Have: Ferengi D'kora ship
    Want: Temporal science vessel or Temporal destroyer.

You can send a tell to Shymil@diogene0
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • emperorwayne1emperorwayne1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Have: D'Kora
    Want: Temporal Science Vessel or 70mil EC.

@EmperorWayne for interested parties.
    If its working in the players favour - "This isn't working as intended. We're going to remove this from the game. You're not playing as we intended."
    If its working in the games favour - "We have too much on our plate to fix this/Working as intended."
  • aaronh42aaronh42 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Have D'kora
    Want Timeship (either type)

@AaronH
  • cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    WTB Time sci ship for 5 mil + 15 gamma quadrent + 14 mini duty officer pack
    +4 time beacons, +5 mirror uni ships +5 polarized disruptor weapons + 1 100 & +10 5000 fleet credit bonous chips, if you are intrested send ingame mail to @maquis

Thank you

Merged in from seperate thread - Tobar26th
    CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
  • eulifdaviseulifdavis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ... so you want to buy a ~70,000,000 ship for around 10,000,000 worth of stuff? :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Have: an Orb Weaver
    Want: either Temporal Sci Ship, or Recluse Carrier

pls send ingame mail to. @havam
  • thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    "WTB Time ship sci vessel" - Don't we all....
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Have Recluse and Orb Weaver

Want to trade one of those for a Wells or Mobius.
  • talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Trading Temporal Science OR D'Kora OR Galor for Temporal Destroyer

Send mail to @talienaster in game if interested.
  • bossbltbossblt Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Want to trade a temporal science vessel for a D'Kora

mail or tell @bossblt
  • mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why I like Limericks and Timeships, win win. So much infact that I went on a bit of a limerick run, so enjoy,

There once was a thing called a lockbox
    They said the ship inside really rocks
    But how to get it, I asked
    Their answer left me aghast
    A 1 in 200 chance, oh Cryptic, you clever fox

There once was a game about Star Trek
    Built with technology exceeding that of a tape deck
    With lockboxs a plenty
    I just spent another twenty
    I should simply write Cryptic a blank check

Inside my lockbox was a Tribble
    Of my Feline Supplement 74 it ate just a nibble
    But soon I had two
    Then into millions it grew!
    Alright, just a dozen, let's not quibble

Lovely, your in the running!!!
    edited October 2012
    Lockboxes are quite economical,
    You can stuff in quantities astronomical,
    So a question I submit,
    How many Klingons could you fit,
    Without it seeming too comical? :D

EDIT: What the hell? This had nothing to do with Item Trades! This was a contest! Put it back in TenForward!

I could not find it at first after it was moved - lol. anyway, you are on the list.
  • pmarquardtpmarquardt Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There once was this guy from the Baltic
    whose lack of luck gets dramatic
    he was wishing so bad
    that this Vessel he had
    that this chance just made him ecstatic.
    edited October 2012
    pmarquardt wrote: »
    There once was this guy from the Baltic
    whose lack of luck gets dramatic
    he was wishing so bad
    that this Vessel he had
    that this chance just made him ecstatic.

thanks for the post!!!
  • krist2409krist2409 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My hopes and dreams, like my old blue Jeans
    now rest in a box with lock and a key,
    now i don't have the key, yes, how poor of me,
    but someday, I might get lucky.

I once was rich, but now live in a ditch,
    because of you keys I've been sliced at the knees,
    so now I am poor, and live on my floor,
    I'm dime less, and yes, its happened before.

Every time i open a lox box i say a little prayer that goes something like this:
    You wonderful box, be gentle to me,
    give me your goodies, and wonderful toys,
    i will cherish them always, like two little boys.
    i love you doffs and much enjoy your lobis, but i have to say,
    i would much prefer a mobius.
  • kaeajakaeaja Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Is there anyone around who would be willing to give me the Wells Class Special Requisition Pack please? I wouldn't be asking this if I had a job with which to buy my own keys, but unfortunately I have no been able to get one. I tried endlessly and I am not going to go into how hard Ive been trying, but point is I don't have income thus I cannot buy the darn keys nor do i have the money in game to even buy a single key. I am asking out to anyone with a kind enough heart to do this for me, please...I don't care if the ship is bad, I love it, Ive been a fan of it since I saw it on Star Trek Voyager. Please if anyone could be nice enough to send me this ship, I would be forever grateful...

Btw I am very aware that I might get trolled or laughed at for asking this, but I do not care, so treat me however you people wish to.
  • kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I"m sorry, dude... but get in line...

Everyone on their dog wants a hand at this ship. Asking a the general gamer population for one is like asking the general population of the Fortune 500 club for a Million dollars out of the kindness of their heart. Sure, they can afford it. They might even be some people with a nice stock in them. However, as the Joker said If you are good at something, never do it for free.

Sympathy and kindness might exist for individuals. But for a general population... fat chance.

I have a job and I still can't afford a Welles Class. So, I just shrug it off and hope someone drops a few zeros on the market.
    Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    garaks31 wrote: »
    90 mili in a month ?! :eek: details please :confused:

duty officers tend to make decent money on the exchange, romulan ale or dosi rotgut are going for a bit. spend some time making the torpedo turrets that are being used in the starbase construction.

even generally junk you pick up will accumulate quickly. its time consuming at times and it means a lot of work with the exchange.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If all you want is the chance at a ship, keys are not that far out of reach. You just need to trade in your Dilithium for Zen in the Dilithium Exchange. You probably need somewhere between 15-25K Dilithium to get one key, depending on the auction rate. Even if you can only play a short time a day you can easily make over 2K Dilithium per day, and many people can make much more than that in a few hours of play.

Also, you can buy keys off the Exchange for somewhere over a Million EC's each.

Grinding EC's to buy a ship off the Exchange will not work for you unless you have bought the Cap Increase from the C-Store. All of the lockbox ships go for more than the Silver EC Cap.

Based on the fact that pulling a ship out of a lockbox is not guaranteed and that many people spend hundreds of dollars trying to get one, you're not going to find anyone willing to give you a ship out of the goodness of their hearts. They're too rare, too much in demand, and too expensive to get.

Your only other hope is that someone sponsors a contest and that you somehow manage to win it.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • thetruthurtsthetruthurts Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If people are asking for things to be given to them in a video game based on RL problems, I would recommend giving it to someone who has some kind of terminal illness before someone who is low on cash.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ...its time consuming at times and it means a lot of work with the exchange.

Every thing CaptainRevo just said, though I think "at times" might be underselling how much time it will take to make that much ec. Pretty much all your game time will be eaten up by working the exchange.

Like anything, it takes money to make money. If you can find a large value seed item, use it to keep turning around more money. But it is far tougher when starting from very little.
    That's assuming not dropping any real money into zen to buy items that sell for large amounts (and quickly).

Hell a $10 investment in keys at a going rate of about 1.4 million gives you a starting of about 14 million. Watch the exchange like a hawk. Look for items that post cheaply. When you are dealing in the millions, a key that posts for 1.1 suddenly is worth 300,000. Other quick moving items also have prices that fluctuate wildly. I'm not mentioning which items that's true for, but some are damned consistent, learn how to watch the market.

That's my best advice for making bundles of ec quickly.
    Your mileage may vary, but that works for me.
    It does require spending almost all my time in game, just chatting with friends and playing the exchange though. When you are building to a purchase you want, seems worth it though ... shrug.
  • tanith1989tanith1989 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    why didnt i think of just asking could have saved myself lots of time and effort. no one in there right mind is going to just give you the ship you either pay out of our wallet or you pay out of your time that is they only real way your going to get it but nice try
    Ketan Merious
    Captain, U.S.S Transcendent
    Explorers Fleet, Senior Member
    We want an Odyssey variant give us it
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    People in our fleet have actually been handing those out to other members. I've seen at least 6 trade hands for free. :)
  • tanith1989tanith1989 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    darkjeff wrote: »
    People in our fleet have actually been handing those out to other members. I've seen at least 6 trade hands for free. :)

now thats different i have said if i get the wells i will give it over to our science fleet member
    Ketan Merious
    Captain, U.S.S Transcendent
    Explorers Fleet, Senior Member
    We want an Odyssey variant give us it
  • bossbltbossblt Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Still looking to trade a Wells class for a D'Kora

Mail @bossblt