Install Arc
Options

Lockbox Item Trades

Comments

• Options
    tanith1989tanith1989 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    darkjeff wrote: »
    People in our fleet have actually been handing those out to other members. I've seen at least 6 trade hands for free. :)

now thats different i have said if i get the wells i will give it over to our science fleet member
    Ketan Merious
    Captain, U.S.S Transcendent
    Explorers Fleet, Senior Member
    We want an Odyssey variant give us it
  • Options
    bossbltbossblt Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Still looking to trade a Wells class for a D'Kora

Mail @bossblt
  • Options
    talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I think ill hand out the prizes between the 10-14, just to give a few more people to respond to my silliness. One of my fleet friends will help me judge them and there will be more than just the 1st prize that i hand out. If this proves a popular distraction i will continue the Lockbox Limerick silliness as long as i play and have the funds to give stuff away. I will not discriminate against Limericks against the lockbox concept so as long as it is a limerick and even just alludes to a lockbox in anyway, your in...
    My work is crazy busy lately and i wont have another day off until the 14, work,work work...
    Thanks for kindly responding to my post. It is too bad that it is thrown into the trade section as it makes it difficult to wade through them all, but what can you do...
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Have a Galor, looking to trade for destroyer.

@k-dawg_lsm

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    ericsonxxericsonxx Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Pretty much the topic. I've got around 45 odd mill, and grinding up another near 30 will probably end my interest in this game, once it becomes too work-ish for my taste, so I might as well ask if anyone has a Dkora that they can't seem to sell-yeah right, but would be willing to sell it for like half price or something?
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I might as well give this a shot:

I have a Tholian Recluse which I love to trade for a Temporal Science Vessel.

If anyone is interested please mail me at Grev@BlackV7
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    velzandarvelzandar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have a D'kora I'm looking to trade for a Temporal Destroyer. Please send me a mail or PM in game @Adm.Revan
  • Options
    matt2833matt2833 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Looking to trade tholian orb weaver for either a temporal destroyer or temporal science vessel.

PM me or in-game handle John@Matt2833
  • Options
    caemgencaemgen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have a spare D'kora I will gladly offload for a Galor, a Wells, just about any ship. Reply, PM or in-game me.
  • Options
    hrci2907hrci2907 Member Posts: 648 Media Corps
    edited October 2012
    i have a Ferengi Dkora ship, and i want to trade for a temporal destroyer. if interested send me a mail at hRCI@hrci2907
    "This is your ultimate STO Youtube channel!"
    https://youtube.com/user/MyBalkanGaming
  • Options
    velzandarvelzandar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have a Temporal Science Ship, I'd like to trade for a Mobius, Please send a mail or PM @adm.revan
  • Options
    magicswordkingmagicswordking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So I've got a tactical captain with an Orb Weaver and a Recluse Carrier collecting dust, I don't know if looking for trades on the forums is something that isn't kosher or what have you but I keep odd hours so zone chat tends to be a little slow when I'm awake. On the off chance that anyone has a Wells-class and a Moebius-class that they'd be willing to make a straight trade for, let me know.

Ideally I'd trade the Orb for a Temporal Science and the Recluse for a Temporal Destroyer, or the other way around, doesn't matter much as long as I snag those two.

I want (in order of most to least) a Temporal Destroyer, a Temporal Science, Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, Galor, D'Kora.

PM me in game Sallis@MagicSwordKing1
  • Options
    viper40wattviper40watt Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    continue the Lockbox Limerick silliness...

I couldn't resist throwing in a few more limericks

Lockboxes are truly fantastical
    With prizes that are downright magical
    With a ship to win
    Sure I'll give it a spin
    Sadly the odds are astronomical

I find it rather ironical
    That my Lockbox is missing something so canonical
    A Tribble to Win!
    That would make me grin
    Lockboxes stuffed with tribbles is only logical
  • Options
    magicswordkingmagicswordking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Please remove this post, not needed anymore.
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have a shiny Recluse I'll trade for...something. hit me in-game @Badname834854
  • Options
    zedpemzedpem Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Wanted: Temporal Science Vessel

Name your price:o
  • Options
    hrci2907hrci2907 Member Posts: 648 Media Corps
    edited October 2012
    i have a Temporal Sciance ship, and i want to trade for a mobius temporal destroyer. if interested send me a mail at hRCI@hrci2907
    "This is your ultimate STO Youtube channel!"
    https://youtube.com/user/MyBalkanGaming
  • Options
    mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have made a new thread for those that love to read and write limericks about lockboxes.

:)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6018891&posted=1#post6018891

as for trades, hmm, i may come back here later...
  • Options
    starmagexx1starmagexx1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have made a new thread for those that love to read and write limericks about lockboxes.

:)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6018891&posted=1#post6018891

as for trades, hmm, i may come back here later...

I've got the Deep Space Science Vessel and the Mirror Recon Science Vessel. I'd trade em both for the temporal destroyer.
  • Options
    theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The only items I have are the DS9 uniform pack, the Runabout and thats it as far as valuable. If you guys would like to trade or sell the Ferengi ships, the freighter or the Bug ship, I have the MILLIONS to purchase them. I need each of those ships for my various alts to complete my story.
  • Options
    waveofthefuturewaveofthefuture Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have a tholian Orb weaver, and I would like to trade for a d'kora.
    And one interested?
  • Options
    keeny75keeny75 Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If anyone has a jem hadar ship I'm looking to buy one for 5 Replacement duty officer packs. So you still have the chance to obtain another one and ya grab yourself se lobi too.

I think I have about 5mill in energy credits which is why I'm not buying one off the exchange.

Iam open to offers so if interested give me a holla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Very unlikely anyone would take your offer, and when I say that, I mean no one with knowledge of the exchange would take it. Reinforcement duty officer packs are worth about 4.5 million each on the exchange, so your total offer is worth about 22.5 million. As of now, Jem'Hadar ships are worth something like 10 times that at least, so the owner might as well sell the bug ship and buy himself 50 of those packs if he really wanted to swap his ship for doff packs.
  • Options
    admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Looking for a bugship if anyone wants the Temporal Science Vessel.
  • Options
    starmagexx1starmagexx1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    scurry5 wrote: »
    Very unlikely anyone would take your offer, and when I say that, I mean no one with knowledge of the exchange would take it. Reinforcement duty officer packs are worth about 4.5 million each on the exchange, so your total offer is worth about 22.5 million. As of now, Jem'Hadar ships are worth something like 10 times that at least, so the owner might as well sell the bug ship and buy himself 50 of those packs if he really wanted to swap his ship for doff packs.

What do you know of the value for my trade?

Deep-Space Science + recon science for temporal destroyer?
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What do you know of the value for my trade?

Go on the Exchange and price what you have and what you want. A Bug goes for minimum 250 million ec, so figure that whatever you offer needs to be worth similar.
  • Options
    waveofthefuturewaveofthefuture Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have an orb weiver, Hoping to trade for a D'kora, but will settle for anything honestly.
    Any takers?
  • Options
    antiquarian#8167 antiquarian Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello,

I am looking to purchase the following ships hopefully reasonably below the Exchange pricing.

Tholian Orb Weaver
    Ferengi D'kor

Please pm me with pricings at Jumong@Monopolist
  • Options
    amlrossamlross Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please don't use the forums for the buying and selling of items.....:rolleyes:

As for your request:

That's not how it works.

If I have a galor and the going price on the exchange is 80m, why would I sell it to you for less?

You haven't said anything that would prompt or compel anyone to agree to sell to you.