Install Arc
Options

Tailor

124»

Comments

• Options
    lewisroscoelewisroscoe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    now at 10 pages, over 90 posts, various threads and no official acknowledgement or reply - is perhaps Perfect World/Cryptic Forum Monitoring located in some Kazakhstani farm hut? Their internet could be down?
  • Options
    glykenglyken Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wouldn't worry too much. It will directly affect zen store purchases of vanity outfits, so a fix won't take long.
  • Options
    kadieraskadieras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Also Admiral Jackets are no longer showing up in the Tailor, or at least the jacket isn't for me.
    Like the Romulan Alliance System? Of course you do, it sounds fine to you because you aren't Romulans, you're FED or KDF who are going to make a Romulan alt, it makes a HUGE difference in perspective.
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    now at 10 pages, over 90 posts, various threads and no official acknowledgement or reply - is perhaps Perfect World/Cryptic Forum Monitoring located in some Kazakhstani farm hut? Their internet could be down?

I think it must be latency. Their ping is around 604,800,000ms, so they should be able to view this thread in a few days, but their reply will take another week. Patience my younglings, not everyone is as fortunate as to have a 28.8k modem.
  • Options
    bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    skurf wrote: »
    I think it must be latency. Their ping is around 604,800,000ms, so they should be able to view this thread in a few days, but their reply will take another week. Patience my younglings, not everyone is as fortunate as to have a 28.8k modem.

But as Stahl jumped around like a squealing schoolgirl at a Bieber cardboard cut-out sale exclaimed: Now is a GREAT time to play STO! Yeah...
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This is pretty uncalled for. Hopefully, when they finally get this fixed, they an fix some of the tailor issues that have plagued Joined Trill characters for ages!!!
  • Options
    pureleadheadpureleadhead Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *Sigh* Still no comment on this. I like how the devs responded quickly to users questioning their existence, but haven't so much as said "We're working on it" on this.
    [Insert Clever Signature Here]
  • Options
    dayamarsanadayamarsana Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Tailor bugs (still in effect as of Aug 1, 2012)
    Ground costumes -
    missing all badges is the most noticable one
    Unable to set the Trill skin patterns on torso and legs too if I recall
    Legs/Arms/Torso may randomly disappear while attempting to modify.
    Tailor constantly asks which one I want when an item is in a pack when I allready own an unlocked one. Please make a little check mark to stop asking if I allready own something!
    Cant put my finger on it.. but something else definitely seemed to be missing.

Space ship customization
    Window selection is completely broken and infact vanishes.
    May be intentional but the 1000 day veteran patterns are only selectable on Veteran hull material.
    The Mirror Universe ships seem to have only 1 pattern to pick from (again might be intentional)
    Selecting a window option even with the current bug charges you energy credits when it should not as its unable to change it.

Misc
    The Tailor in various venues does not appear to be the tailor in the communication logs. Incidentally some of them are correct only as that person is that way to begin with. Is this just me?

Setting "Maco/Honor Guard" / Omega / Off Duty will randomly randomize your caracters first page at times.

Attempts to change the appearance of new bridge officers will also error out to a previously editing one and is not possible to be set properly. In my case I modified my Male Android and then picked up a female bridge officer.. the android came up again when I attempted to modify the looks of the female officer. Any attempts to change things to make the game realize its error did nothing. I ended up canceling the session.

--- Forums Anomoly
    An actual important staff member is likely to completely miss all of this that I just said, or someone will point out an irrelivant error. Dont bother I might not even come back to read up on replies.
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited August 2012
    A dev did indeed comment on it today.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5070531&postcount=5

I'm assuming that means that it will be in next thursday's holodeck update. But, that may be wishful thinking.
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Tailor bugs (still in effect as of Aug 1, 2012)
    Ground costumes -
    missing all badges is the most noticable one
    Unable to set the Trill skin patterns on torso and legs too if I recall

The leg options (stockings/skin or Stockings/fur) are missing entirely with skirts.
    edited August 2012
    I haven't seen the flaps (aka "skirts") on the formal dresses mentioned yet. Just me? Attempting to edit the formal costumes at all often produces a bunch of random changes when you click the Formal tab, but I'm not sure if that's a new glitch or an old one.

Also, one of my characters who is very short gets randomly covered in deep shadows at the tailor, and the only way to turn the "lights" back on is to change something. Certain combinations always trigger the shadow, and it's dark enough to make it impossible to see the outcome of smaller changes.

Finally, am I mistaken, or did the TOS Mirrorverse Sash used to have 2 color options? I only have one for the belt portion now, while the loose part is stuck on the default color.

I'm also missing all these previously mentioned bits:
    Combadges
    Rank pips
    KDF badge
    Fleet badge
    Stockings
    TOS Mirrorverse earrings (not sure about the Bajoran ones)
    Trill skin patterns (excluding face)
    Body parts turning invisible if left uncovered (excluding face)
  • Options
    dayamarsanadayamarsana Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bohiap wrote: »
    A dev did indeed comment on it today.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5070531&postcount=5

I'm assuming that means that it will be in next thursday's holodeck update. But, that may be wishful thinking.

Yea.. but your not a dev, and they didnt post on this thread. So I'm still right about them never reading through these.
  • Options
    ladyinferno2010ladyinferno2010 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited August 2012
    Yea.. but your not a dev, and they didnt post on this thread. So I'm still right about them never reading through these.

Possibly. I'd like to think they read them all, but they just don't take the time to comment in all of them.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yay! Looking forward to this patch being applied!
    [Insert Clever Signature Here]
  • Options
    modularblackbatmodularblackbat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012

does this mean theres a patch today ?
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    does this mean theres a patch today ?

It's Thursday, there's always a patch on Thursday.

Also, HOORAY!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    today's patch was a short/small one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Glad it's fixed! Thanks!