test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor

Comments

• victorstellavictorstella Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Whoot!!!! Page Se7eN

Oh what should I say that hasn't been said. Please get a developer to reply to this with an ETA fix date or I will start throwing babies off my roof.

Wow, you don't play around, do you? I feel your pain though, out of all the bugs that have come and gone, this one is really pissing me off.
  • pointedearspointedears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i really am dismayed how basic functionality in season 5 is totally broken in season 6. Add my disappointment to the tailor being broken. Looks like certainly KHG uniforms are broken in the tailor. You cant select a cape nor can you select fur for your collar as well. Its still there because if you hit randomize enough times they do appear. But there is no direct option in the tailor menu to select them now. I dont know how long this has been broken but a company like cryptic who prides themselves on character customization needs to pull their finger out of their collective asses and get this fixed already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Want to put on a new costume and here is what i miss :

Batches
    Rank pins or otherwise
    Ear Rings
    Special combat stuff

Lot off costumes are incomplete
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • drailhdrailh Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    - Stockings option also not showing.
    - Legs not showing/invisible with skirt at tailor, because of the no stockings bug i suppose.
    - Rank badges seems to be off by few centimeters on the right when facing character (don't know if it is character or uniform related tho).
  • sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    These used to be available from the tailor, but apparently they were disabled in the latest update.

I hope they put these back in, but I'll be damned if they start charging money for it.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • woerligenwoerligen Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's a bug. They will come back and you won't be charged for it. Unfortunately, every new Season begins with a bunch of bugs.

I hope the next patch comes soon...
    Leipzig University, 1409-2409
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sumghai wrote: »
    These used to be available from the tailor, but apparently they were disabled in the latest update.

I hope they put these back in, but I'll be damned if they start charging money for it.

I do not believe that they would charge you for it if that would be the case they would lose every player out there, no my friend i know this game begins to anoy most off the people because off the cost but that would be there own downfall if they starting to charge you for a patch !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    ... but that would be there own downfall if they starting to charge you for a patch !!

Not like stuff like that hasn't been tried before.

Horse Armor ?
    Monocle ?
    Change the color of my weapon ?

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-insulting-things-video-games-charged-money-for/
  • nickarcher404nickarcher404 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How can you give your Boffs the MACO or Omega Armor specifically? I know it deals with the Tr: Unrestricted slot, but do you know specifics? Thanks for the support Cryptic is falling behind on
  • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I will start throwing babies off my roof.

Sounds like a party!
  • pureleadheadpureleadhead Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Okay, Devs, it's monday. Time to get to work.
    [Insert Clever Signature Here]
  • purplegamerpurplegamer Member Posts: 1,015 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This has made running a roleplaying fleet extremely tedious. Please get on this!
  • lewisroscoelewisroscoe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    still no word from anyone in charge? at least a 'oh right, I see what you're saying here, we'll have a look at it' or a 'that'll be fixed in 5 days time'

not hard to just acknowledge the issue with a single post, and put everyone's minds at ease about knowing someone is onto it or even an ETA on a fix...everyone just keeps getting more annoyed with a lack of any info regarding the problem....

they do monitor these forums right?
  • yellowalertyellowalert Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hippiejon wrote: »
    Monocle ?

I'd pay for a monocle if it came with a cane and top hat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kquirogakquiroga Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    7 pages, really?! No word on a fix? C'mon guys, this is totally ruining the immersion aspect of the game! I want to change my rank.

Yeah, Picard feels our pain!

http://gifsoup.com/MTg4MzE3Mw
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, that's really inexcusable. It's F- level customer service to not comment by now. Somebody finally commented on the exchange issues today, maybe if we're lucky, we'll hear something by October at this rate.
  • kadieraskadieras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    this is really starting to annoy me to no end. What did you break? Why can't you fix it?
    Like the Romulan Alliance System? Of course you do, it sounds fine to you because you aren't Romulans, you're FED or KDF who are going to make a Romulan alt, it makes a HUGE difference in perspective.
    edited July 2012
    Why can't you say a word about it?
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    OP sumghai

And here is the issue. I already paid for a feature that I no longer have access to. Those combadges I shelled out for were paid for. Funny how a ship that isn't up to snuff gets greenlighted for a quick fix the day after while cosmetics aren't worth the "hassle".

If this hadn't gone so long without comment (not even a fix, just an acknowledgement and possibly a timeline) I wouldn't be inclined to abruptly come to my point; The function of a paid for item in game is irrelevant. The costuming people pay for has just as much validity as any other item that was paid for.

If you don't have an appreciation for "frivolties" and don't recognize them as having import distribute them to everyone else for free and refund the costs to all persons who have purchased any these items in the past. I wonder what would have happened if somebody who picked up a shiny new EV suit experienced a "wardrobe malfunction" on Nukara- Oh the humanity!!:rolleyes:

Please fix this.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• tk1077tk1077 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    And here is the issue. I already paid for a feature that I no longer have access to. Those combadges I shelled out for were paid for. Funny how a ship that isn't up to snuff gets greenlighted for a quick fix the day after while cosmetics aren't worth the "hassle".

Please fix this.
    Exactly! I paid REAL WORLD CASH for those canon uniforms. It would be nice to know that someone is working on this or even acknowledges the problem. Where are you developers? :mad:
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    End of the California work day and yet no word. Must be a 3 day weekend.
    NFA-banner.png
  • rasrethrasreth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    At this point, I'd find a "STFU whiners, we're working on it! Geez!" message comforting.
  • lewisroscoelewisroscoe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    9 Pages, 80 odd posts - no dev/official person reply or update - Epic Fail
    edited July 2012
    ^ Not to mention that there are 3-4 other threads on this topic.

Not even saying "We know! Give us some time! Be patient!" means that whoever is paid to watch these forums is asleep at the keyboard, or just doing other things instead of dealing with customer concerns.
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd pay for a monocle if it came with a cane and top hat.

And was available KDF side.
    I'm also suffering from this bug - utterly kills the immersion. I can't believe we haven't even had an acknowledgement of the issue yet! My second character is about to hit VA, but I won't be able to update his uniform until this is fixed. Very frustrating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Also experiencing this bug when trying to create a character and when using the in-game tailor! Getting annoying! Please fix!
  • compudragoncompudragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so now you or i at least cant even file a trouble ticket as the system dosent work and in game tickets go days then just disapear with no resolution the missing tailor options include items that were purchased with lobi crystals and to take them away without warning or explination is wrong period please someone explain yourself
  • samerikersameriker Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Whoot!!!! Page Se7eN

Oh what should I say that hasn't been said. Please get a developer to reply to this with an ETA fix date or I will start throwing babies off my roof.

Cut it out Wendy. The babies are stack down here. The ones at the bottom of the pile are starting to smell bad. I'm not sure if that is rot or dirty diapers. But on the lighter note, according to evolution, if you can keep doing that for a few thousand years, they might just learn to fly.

LoL
  • docneutrondocneutron Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Has anyone been on today? Have they fixed this yet? This bug makes me crazy ...