test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Call for Help, Brdige Officers Not

thehiddenthehidden Member Posts: 37 Arc User
Since this Siege Six update, I have noticed that my bridge officers will not longer resurrect me when I click "call for help." Anyone else notice this?
Joined STO 20091001. Started playing STO 20120303. Yup, waited 2.5 years for them to go free-to-play. ; Christian, Borg, Time Lord, ninja! I am that hero!
Post edited by thehidden on

Comments

• mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    reyan01 wrote: »
    They just don't like you anymore. Either that or it's a mutiny - your first officer wants the ship.

They don't like your uniform choice. You've got them in bikinis, don't you?

if they're busy, they're not going to come running.
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    you need to stop letting them get killed to save your own sorry hide.

but no, i haven't found this. Even if they are getting hammered by some npc, if they are close enough they will come to my aid. I think if they are far enough away, they wont come to your aid until fighting has ceased.
  • thehiddenthehidden Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    eiledon wrote: »
    you need to stop letting them get killed to save your own sorry hide.

but no, i haven't found this. Even if they are getting hammered by some npc, if they are close enough they will come to my aid. I think if they are far enough away, they wont come to your aid until fighting has ceased.

Oh, they are close. There is no fighting and they are standing over me. I have noticed last several times, they are still using their tricorders. Appears that the ability to resurrect me is not working.

If someone else can go into ground battle, die, and see if your officers heal you up from death, this would help in narrowing if the issue is me only or system wide.
    Joined STO 20091001. Started playing STO 20120303. Yup, waited 2.5 years for them to go free-to-play. ; Christian, Borg, Time Lord, ninja! I am that hero!
  • palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    thehidden wrote: »
    Since this Siege Six update, I have noticed that my bridge officers will not longer resurrect me when I click "call for help." Anyone else notice this?

Mine do, I have noticed I have to press help way more than usual for this to happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thehiddenthehidden Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mine do, I have noticed I have to press help way more than usual for this to happen

Wonder if an official can have the developers gander.
  • insanelyappleinsanelyapple Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same issue here, but setting rally point closer to my dead/unconscious body helped me - seems tha they need to be closer to CPR/get you up
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Happened to me too, even when they are standing over top of me I cant get them to resurrect me.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I found this has happened for a long time on the KDF, now it's on the Fed side too. Nice to see the bug is no longer bias. lol :D
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

I've tried spamming the "help" button. Post-combat, no less.

They all just stand around.
    I had this occur as well, forcing myself to respawn since they were unwilling.
    After the respawn, my BOffs decided now was the time to try and rez me, spending the remainder of the mission trying to frantically resuscitate my now living self with tricorders.
  • penguin44ca1penguin44ca1 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here last night. Plating rescue from breen daily. Spammed the button to no avail