test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The store duty officer packs a BUST

jojobejojobe Member Posts: 88 Arc User
i bought 12 packs of bridge officers got 1 rare 4 blue the rest green and white. they are totally not worth the money. you been warned.:mad:
Post edited by jojobe on

Comments

• fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I spent a fortune buying these, what a total rip off, this is getting way out of hand now.
    All i got was some consumeable battery things and in all the pack si openend i got a couple of rare doffs.

Besides this Lockboxes are still there? thought they said they will remove them when they started these packs yet this is the second pack in the store now.

A total rip off and its all getting really bad now.
  • sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm waiting for the next poster to say he bought a doff pack and didn't even get doffs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
  • thoroonthoroon Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm waiting for the next poster to say he bought a doff pack and didn't even get doffs.

I bought a six pack ... and didn't get doffs ... just a bit drunk :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Nerfect World strikes again amirite?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
  • gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    jojobe wrote: »
    i bought 12 packs of bridge officers got 1 rare 4 blue the rest green and white. they are totally not worth the money. you been warned.:mad:

Box Says

Chance for 4 commons or above
    Chance for 2 commons or above
    Chance for 1 rare or above

You only opened 12 packs... what did you expect??

You got at least 12 blues which are considered Rare btw
    fewzz wrote: »
    I spent a fortune buying these, what a total rip off, this is getting way out of hand now.
    All i got was some consumeable battery things and in all the pack si openend i got a couple of rare doffs.

Besides this Lockboxes are still there? thought they said they will remove them when they started these packs yet this is the second pack in the store now.

A total rip off and its all getting really bad now.

They have never stated lock boxes were being removed....
    Nerfect World strikes again amirite?

:tongue:
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    well in my first 30 minutes playing when the server came back up, I was on DS9 and ESD, and at least 6 people posted links to their freighter box. I dont think i say anyone opening the box, so I imagine folks were waiting to see how the price was going to settle on the exchange later.

Also within minutes of logging in, someone had posted about 20 packs on the exchange at 10mil each, this quickly dropped down to 5 where it levelled out (and I stopped tracking as I stuck a pack on for that and was happy to make 5 mil within a minute)

I opened the other pack I had and was happy with the blue flight deck officer i got (and the other rare skill doffs 2 greens and the rest white i think) which fits in nicely with that toons Armitage. I was happy with my purchase. If you expected something else from your pack I am sorry, but it is the same mechanic as the previous gamma pack. It wasnt something new.
  • rialgirialgi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think the best thing I've heard all day was the 6pack, now some Duty officer time I could like. After watching white green blues and purples, streamming on by, its the frators job, to not make the peoples cry! Besides I did get a drink with one of my Doffpacks, cool! and no Tuffie, awe well, next paycheck, perhaps, Even though, As stated above, 5M each, from the exchange means for the 20 I perchased, I'd have ben able to aford one for sure. Thats Funny, after a 6pack!
    Wish I could think of something wise and cool, and all That!
    edited June 2012
    Grats dude.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reallydumbpwereallydumbpwe Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I did get a purple ferasan flight deck officer on my first (and only) purchased pack.
    I've been in the ICU since then being treated for sever shock....
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I got a blue Nurse. The crew regen boost will help tremendously with the dying crew problem.
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Really? I grabbed several packs and collected Very Rare Doffs, Powered & Unpowered Alien artifacts, Very Rare MKXI consoles, Jevonite Hardpoints.

Still hoping to get the ship
  • mandrake45mandrake45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It's pure luck. I've got nothing really good out of the normal or GQ packs I've bought. I got 2 Tufflis from 8 packs of reinforcements.
    Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
    edited June 2012
    can I buy one of those off You? Did the same with 2 gamma packs two bugs in a roe! man there went my Loto ticket.
  • mandrake45mandrake45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Already sold them both, sorry.
    Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
    edited June 2012
    Thanks anyway, Markets good. Fleece them all so we can hear about it later. Good luck