test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reinforcements Duty Officer Pack Available

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
This new pack is available now in the C-Store. Open a pack today to commission Duty Officers that include brand-new Active Duty powers. Every pack contains Duty Officers and and a bonus prize, including the chance to win an exclusive Tuffli Class Freighter Ship Pack. More details about the new pack and prizes can be found in this Dev Blog.

Link to the C-Store.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    creamyzombiecreamyzombie Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for letting us know! Seem to be getting a good response with this ship!

But, but, but! I have an unrelated question about account linking I can't find an answer to! It'll be in my post history, don't want to derail this thread.
  • Options
    sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What are the odds? :biggrin:

Ninjaed
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
  • Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Got a decent bunch of officers and stuff already. If I feel good later, will get more.
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • Options
    thoroonthoroon Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Bought one from exchange cause of interest. Got me a very nice FDO ... which I sold on the exchange to buy more packs ... I'm pleased for now :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darkwhite0darkwhite0 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I want to buy, but

This feature is inaccessible at this time.

Your account needs to be at least one week old and have
    a character at least level 10 in order for you to take
    advantage of this feature.

Thanks,
    Perfect World Entertainment

thanks, it saved my money:cool::cool:
  • Options
    lcdrmillerlcdrmiller Member Posts: 47 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2012
    Hope you all like the new Dof stuff!!! Its awesome!
    Jeff M.
    Environment Artist on Neverwinter Online
    Find me on Twitter
  • Options
    aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Are the new DOFFs only available via the Reinforcements pack? Or also available via the Academy trade in/Assignments?
  • Options
    starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I just went to buy a pack of the site here, and although my balance shows on the left as it should, when I choose the DOFF pack (or indeed anything on the C Store) it tells me I have 0 balance... :confused:
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    lcdrmiller wrote: »
    Hope you all like the new Dof stuff!!! Its awesome!

Thanks for posting and showing no interest in the reported bugs.
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2012
    aexrael wrote: »
    Are the new DOFFs only available via the Reinforcements pack? Or also available via the Academy trade in/Assignments?

For the time being, these new Active Roster abilities are available exclusively via the Reinforcements Pack. With the exception of the Flight Deck Officers which can be obtained via the new Ferasan/Caitian assignment chains.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    relizarrarasrelizarraras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wanted to buy some packs, but the same credit card I used to buy cryptic points is being rejected by skrill. Submitted a ticket but have not received response. I wish I could unmerge my account.
  • Options
    danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wanted to buy some packs, but the same credit card I used to buy cryptic points is being rejected by skrill. Submitted a ticket but have not received response. I wish I could unmerge my account.

You will get one soon they are having a lot of stuff come though to them at the moment oh.
    I'm so happy :D
  • Options
    pyrazolpyrazol Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Woohoooooo.
  • Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thank you for making the new forums a complete mess, making account linking as inconvenient as possible and thank you for making it exceptionally frustrating to actually try and get cpoints by being taken out of game to buy zen to convert BACK to cpoints which wouldn't even work since I can't, inexplicably, buy zen.

You've saved me money since I have no reason, and apparently no ability to spend it here.
  • Options
    fyathyriofyathyrio Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thank you for making the new forums a complete mess, making account linking as inconvenient as possible and thank you for making it exceptionally frustrating to actually try and get cpoints by being taken out of game to buy zen to convert BACK to cpoints which wouldn't even work since I can't, inexplicably, buy zen.

You've saved me money since I have no reason, and apparently no ability to spend it here.

Please be advised, according to the forum calendar, the last time I visited was Dec 31 1969. Apparently shortly after the moon landing. Looking back, I appreciate the fact that I was so forward thinking by joining this game back then.

Unfortunately, I do not see a reward for 15,514 days of service...

As an option... could I get several hundred of these reinforcement doffs as a result of my loyalty?
    The Shepard's Prayer:

"Oh Lord, Please don't let me F-up"
  • Options
    kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Are there any cool ultra rares like the xindi Doffs?
  • Options
    superherofansuperherofan Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I bought some Zen, and hopefully one day, it'll say that I have some zen so that I can spend my Zen. Not feeling very Zen...
  • Options
    bandit656bandit656 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Still waiting for my Zen to clear.... then i have to change it to C-points and THEN i can try for this pack.... 5 hours and counting on the wait time....
  • Options
    attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    bandit656 wrote: »
    Still waiting for my Zen to clear.... then i have to change it to C-points and THEN i can try for this pack.... 5 hours and counting on the wait time....

Good luck, I wait 26 days for my Zen now :eek:. And yes I reported it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • Options
    dark2soundark2soun Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Great! Another interesting DOFF Pack, and a chance of getting a cargo freighter...! Sounds like a perfect opportunity to play cargo captain, or a punishment ship for Starfleet and KDF officers!
    Cryptic forum join date: January 2010.
    "Captain" Akira Kato of Lafamilia fleet.
  • Options
    shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Anyone else notice the turn rate on this ship is bugged?

lists base as 6, yet even at 123 engine power, using borg engines and having full skills towards turn, I can't get over 5.6
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for posting and showing no interest in the reported bugs.

The be fair, I actually asked him to make a post in this thread so I could flag him as a Dev for the dev tracker :) Though, LCDRMiller works on ships and not bugs :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    ddplattddplatt Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I bought some new Zen points the other day, had to wait nearly a day to use them,
    I used PayPal, PW excuse why I had to wait was:

Payment Review

"Applies to: PayPal

If the status of your transaction shows as "Payment Review", it means that PayPal is going over your transaction with a fine-tooth comb. Payment Reviews usually take up to 24 hours to complete."

Funny PayPal sent me an email back within 10 seconds saying my transaction was completed. What a load of b....... , never had this issuse on the old system.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I tried to buy some C-points before the merge and ran into a similar issue. While before Cryptic would just use the money ALREADY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, of which I had sufficient, this time it insisted on a money order from my bank account and thus will take a week to process.

I imagine it's something similar for Zen.

EDIT: Ohoh? Apparently Zen will take my paypal balance directly, but it's doing the 24 hour hold thing too (or maybe you just can't buy Zen on weekends).

On the paypal side everything's complete no problem, but PWE insists that 'all information must be sent to PWE before the transaction is complete'- this is an electronic transfer on the internet, all information *has* been sent to PWE. the only possible explanation I can think of is like... if PWE is running credit checks on us or something.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I always use paypal for zen purchases and the only times I have had delays in processing were:

1. The first time I attempted to purchase Zen. Got the "24 hour" message but in reality it took no longer then 2 hours.

2. When I attempted to use the same paypal account to fund an alt account used for PWI, I got the 24 hour message but it took again only an hour or so.

3. When I hadn't made a purchase of zen in a long time, it gave me the message but the purchase went through after about 40 minutes.

I am sure PWEBranflakes can find out in general terms what is actually happening, but what I suspect is that certain transactions are flagged for further investigation due to change in buying habits (similar to what a good credit card company will do if you suddenly started spending 1000s in Antiqua when you lived in Arkansas). These transactions are then held for a period to allow a representative to validate the transaction or shunted to a side process for investigation. Just a guess but depending when you get the message the transaction checking is faster than other times. This would be the case when buying out of normal pwe office hours - perhaps only 1 person on nights.
  • Options
    darkwhite0darkwhite0 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    to whom it may concern.
    I am selling a DOFF in exchange

http://postimage.org/image/h02v86frp/

or with the same characteristics, but that belongs to the federation

thank, for your attention
  • Options
    wilsoncutter001wilsoncutter001 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    darkwhite0 wrote: »
    to whom it may concern.
    I am selling a DOFF in exchange

http://postimage.org/image/h02v86frp/

or with the same characteristics, but that belongs to the federation

thank, for your attention

Are you lost? I'm not sure where the correct place for this post is, but I am certain this isn't it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sortofsortof Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I opened so far 5 reinforcement packs. Got 1-2 blue of each, a few greens and whites, 4 x 10 Gamma Quadrant Commodity, 5x Jevonite Hardpoints.

Still looking for the magic Tuffli.
    Whatever we deny or embrace, we belong togheter./ Pat Benatar