test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen purchase BS

thedukeofrockthedukeofrock Member Posts: 168 Arc User
I chose to purchase Zen ith my PayPal account.

The payment has already went thru to Perfectworld and is verified at PayPal.

Now the PWE Zen says it is under review because PayPal verifies everything
with a fine tooth comb and it takes 24 hours to process.
This is pure BS, the payment has gone to PWE already from PayPal
and has been verified.

I only purchased the points so I can get the Gamma Quad packs and try my chance at a ship.
If this Gamma Quad Doff pack ends tomorrow before my purchase is
"supposedly" verified (Which is BS) and I cannot get the chance at it,
I guarantee you I will never make another C-Store purchase again, and
if you check your records, you will see you will lose a good C-store customer.

I recommend you extend the Gamma Quad Doff purchase since you threw this
link account BS on us with no warning. I won't quit the game, but you will
not see another C-Store dime from me, and I am a lifetimer and a good
customer.
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Post edited by thedukeofrock on

Comments

• eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    it is unlikely it will take the full 24 hours. your first purchase (or first purchase are a long time away) does however take a bit longer to go through - past experience for me the longest has been 4 hours. subsequent purchases go through instantly. patience young padewan if you will pardon the mixed franchise quote.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hope so. Just tested the Zen system by buying some and it's in review.

This transition is not very helpful for those who are wanting to buy those Gamma Packs.
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    pwe and bad timing do seem to often go skipping merrily along the yellow brick road. you get used to it after a while.
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I chose to purchase Zen ith my PayPal account.

The payment has already went thru to Perfectworld and is verified at PayPal.

Now the PWE Zen says it is under review because PayPal verifies everything
    with a fine tooth comb and it takes 24 hours to process.
    This is pure BS, the payment has gone to PWE already from PayPal
    and has been verified.

I only purchased the points so I can get the Gamma Quad packs and try my chance at a ship.
    If this Gamma Quad Doff pack ends tomorrow before my purchase is
    "supposedly" verified (Which is BS) and I cannot get the chance at it,
    I guarantee you I will never make another C-Store purchase again, and
    if you check your records, you will see you will lose a good C-store customer.

I recommend you extend the Gamma Quad Doff purchase since you threw this
    link account BS on us with no warning. I won't quit the game, but you will
    not see another C-Store dime from me, and I am a lifetimer and a good
    customer.

the Promo was extended til friday.
    DS9 Duty Officer Pack Promotion
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    the Promo was extended til friday.
    DS9 Duty Officer Pack Promotion

Crud. And I'm waiting on a support ticket because my accounts refused to merge. >_<
    Going through that review now....

I miss the old system, it was a simple click of a button in-game. Now you click and it goes to the PW Website, then you go through a bunch of hurdles to get less C-store points than you intended to purchase.

For example, yesterday you could buy exactly 2000 C-store points for that 2000 point cost for the Armitage. Now with the new system, you buy 2000 Zen, you're going to come out with far less than 2000 C-store points. So you have to buy more Zen.

Really feels like a scam. :mad:
  • sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Going through that review now....
    For example, yesterday you could buy exactly 2000 C-store points for that 2000 point cost for the Armitage. Now with the new system, you buy 2500 Zen, you're going to come out with exactly 2000 C-store points. So you have to buy enough Zen to equal the cpoints you need.

Really feels like a scam? :confused:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
  • superzuulsuperzuul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hey dukeofrock,

Occasionally additional checks are run on payments. This is entirely random and done for security purposes only. It has no bearing on your account or your standing with Perfect World/Cryptic.

Unfortunately, depending what time these reviews occur, you may have to endure a prolonged wait period. We do apologize for this, as we understand that getting your purchase quickly is very important to you. As you may have guessed, we have even more payments coming in today which may be delaying these reviews. While we have the staff to handle this, human run reviews do take time.

While our systems are a bit different than what you may be used to with Cryptic, we want to work with you to help make this transition easier. If you have suggestions on how we can do this, please let us know.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Superzuul, Perfect World Billing Team
    Superzuul, Your Friendly Neighborhood Billing Zuul
  • meowitupmeowitup Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I dont personally like PWE my experience with them over time isnt an overly happy one and for that reason i have always refused to buy zen off their site while playing STO, i baught virtual cstore point cards off the STO website, now it looks like you cant do that anymore?, if this is the case then i guess thats it for this customer i refuse to be herded into the stockade and forced to buy this stupid zen with its stupid conversion rates and the headaches that follow, the virtual cards were simple and easy and also transferable to other people, if they arnt comming back then you've lost a customer.
  • corneliussigmacorneliussigma Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    you know the conversion rate headaches are caused by the fact that Cryptic and Atari could not make their point system work out to 1$us for 100 points from the word go like any other sane company has.

I hate PW as much as the next chap but it's time blame gets placed where it belongs in the conversion respect.:mad:

=====||RIOT ZONE! RIOT ZONE||=====