Install Arc
Options

peace treaty with the Klingon Empire

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    Or did you want me to stay at the planet.

It doesn't matter much anymore.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    It doesn't matter much anymore.

::Looks at Admiral Allen::

Admiral do you have a better solution for this problem do you feel we should pull our ships out.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Listen gentlmen I don't care what we do. But I have ships out there that are waiting for orders. And need to know what they are supposed to do. I just want to know one way or the other.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ::Looks at Admiral Allen::

Admiral do you have a better solution for this problem do you feel we should pull our ships out.

Well the Borg are still going to be a persistent threat, as well as the Undine Infiltration we need to up root, the planet in question needs a quarantine and a fleet keeping the peace at a distance since we would be violating our own quarantine order. Just a small matter of priorities and distance from the planet.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Alright gentlmen here is what we will do since I am also the one in the area. Me and the breen will create border patrols. I will have my headquarters at the nearest starbase. I appreciate all the support from
    Other ships. But starfleet intel would like to keep our ships here with the breen. All other ships can be used for the borg. Alright gentlmen. If any Ome has any questions about anything goon on here or inside there space. We can use sensors all the way through. You can ask me. So that is what I am goon to do.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ahahahahaha. We find your fear of us amusing. However there be need no fear. We are simply regarding that we can also defend ourselves. It sounded as though you were moving against us. We are not your enemies Admirals. Please do not think of us as that and don't treat us as that. We would not use our technology against you unless you moved against us. Me, Kaiser Bolan, was th first Coblablue in Starfleet. And now there are many other. We are settling in to your culture.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    Listen gentlmen I don't care what we do. But I have ships out there that are waiting for orders. And need to know what they are supposed to do. I just want to know one way or the other.

Alright keep your ships away from the quarantine line and maintain your ships there and try to settle this matter with the Breen and the Coblablue, If any fighting happens we are to side with the Breen.

Fleet Admiral Black.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    We want to embrace your culture. Learn new things about you. Become allys. Not enemies. We can not do that with a quarrentine and ships patrolling our space. We would be appreciative if you'd trust us and take them away. Tricksters!? We are no such thing. Our test was to show both of you, the federation and the breen, to stop arguing and get along. Because we proved that you could and would and did make an alliance.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    To te coblablue. What can you do to help show your good intentions. I dont want to have to quarantine your system. But you must give me a good firm reason to convince them to take away the quarantine.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The Borg. The Borg are the threat here to all of us, we are not the threat. The Borg are a hard enemy to beat. But together we can. When the next borg invasion comes do you want the Coblablue to fight by your side?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    pupbenny wrote: »
    The Borg. The Borg are the threat here to all of us, we are not the threat. The Borg are a hard enemy to beat. But together we can. When the next borg invasion comes do you want the Coblablue to fight by your side?

Give us a good reason. I will let your representative meet with me on my ship n
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Is that not a good reason?

Just think what would happen if we were to side against you.... it'd get very.... messy, I'll tell you that much.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Is that not a good reason?

Just think what would happen if we were to side against you.... it'd get very.... messy, I'll tell you that much.

I don't know define messy. If you sided against us you would all be assimilated. And trust me I is not a Pleasant process. I am speaking from experience :cool:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Assimilation. We could destroy the Borg at a push of a button. We are VERY powerful. I am afriad thaat if you do not maneuver your ships now we will destroy them at the push of a button. Also, imagine what might happen if our technology were to get i the hands of the Borg. That would be a BIG no no. The whole Universe would probably end.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Assimilation. We could destroy the Borg at a push of a button. We are VERY powerful. I am afriad thaat if you do not maneuver your ships now we will destroy them at the push of a button. Also, imagine what might happen if our technology were to get i the hands of the Borg. That would be a BIG no no. The whole Universe would probably end.

That's is why I have a very old friend on my ship to protect the federation. He may not be allowed to destroy the Borg but he has agreed to protect the federation at my request You do not scare me
  • Options
    edited October 2011

And why then haven't you destroyed the Borg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Because we can use them to our advantage. It's what we're trying to use to our advantage right now after all isn't it!?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Because we can use them to our advantage. It's what we're trying to use to our advantage right now after all isn't it!?

Hm. I still am not afraid. My ships are quite safe. As I said before I have a very powerful old friend of mine that owed me a dedt on my ship. I am not afraid.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hehe. Who's that then!? Q!?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hehe. Who's that then!? Q!?

No but I do need to talk to him again.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hehe. No one is more powerful thn the Coblablue and Q. I think.

Anyway remove your ships or I WILL destroy them at a push of a button. You shave several hours to remove your ships as I need to go somewhere now (bed).

I just hope you make the right choice. The Coblablue want to be friends with the Federation, not enemies.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    We want to embrace your culture. Learn new things about you. Become allys. Not enemies. We can not do that with a quarrentine and ships patrolling our space. We would be appreciative if you'd trust us and take them away. Tricksters!? We are no such thing. Our test was to show both of you, the federation and the breen, to stop arguing and get along. Because we proved that you could and would and did make an alliance.

I agree with Admiral Logan on that.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    That is what you hunk I know of a more powerful race ten te coblablue. Who know I might invite q over to. Could use a laugh. But what say my other starfleet officers. Hm. We are working on our own decision and intel since we have the most ships over here will in the end make the decision. But what does every one else have to say.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Anyway remove your ships or I WILL destroy them at a push of a button. You shave several hours to remove your ships as I need to go somewhere now (bed).

I just hope you make the right choice. The Coblablue want to be friends with the Federation, not enemies.

You are forgetting a very important race.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Friends do not use threats to get what they want. Nor use the threat of death and destruction of another species. If you want to be friends with us then stop and give us a reason to trust you that much. Admiral Logan may I speak with you over a secured channel.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Friends do not use threats to get what they want. Nor use the threat of death and destruction of another species. If you want to be friends with us then stop and give us a reason to trust you that much. Admiral Logan may I speak with you over a secured channel.

Yes you may.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    Yes you may.

I am on your private channel.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Yes security code alpha matrix 1890-34789
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Message received.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    After talking with the breen commander near coblablue territory we have decided we will not leave at this time And if the coblablue still threaten us we will move in and take the planet by force. As stated early you will not get us to be your friends by threats I don't respond well to threats So that is the decision now
This discussion has been closed.