What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

peace treaty with the Klingon Empire

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ok I am going to go to my ship and sort everything out all orders will be relayed to my ship and send some men to check on the high command and the president make sure they are not Undine. I am going to restablish our perimmeter and our defenses. Take the 15th and 20th fleets to the front and contact our allies and tell them we need as many ships there as possible. I want all ships to check in every 10 minutes.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The president is with us at starfleet intel. And safe. But several high ranking people have gone missing since you came back. The breen are already ingaging the dominion. We have not had contact with the Klingons for some time now thought. Trying to re establish my contacts throughout the federation.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    The president is with us at starfleet intel. And safe. But several high ranking people have gone missing since you came back. The breen are already ingaging the dominion. We have not had contact with the Klingons for some time now thought. Trying to re establish my contacts throughout the federation.

OK we need to lock everything down, Lets declare a code 1 emergency and bring our forces to condition red I want every ship and I want all sector heads to check in right now and send forces to assist the breen.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Muahahaha. End test simulation area.

Congratulations Breen, Federation, you have passed our test.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    pupbenny wrote: »
    Muahahaha. End test simulation area.

Congratulations Breen, Federation, you have passed our test.

What test ?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The test by the Coblablues. This started out as tension between the Breen and the Federation. By the end of the test the Coblablues have made an alliance between them. The Coblablues never really made allk those alliances with the Dominion and the others. It was all a profgram on our Advanced Hologram Area ddevice. The Coblablues, the Bren and the Federation wre the only reals one in the program.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The test by the Coblablues. This started out as tension between the Breen and the Federation. By the end of the test the Coblablues have made an alliance between them. The Coblablues never really made allk those alliances with the Dominion and the others. It was all a profgram on our Advanced Hologram Area ddevice. The Coblablues, the Bren and the Federation wre the only reals one in the program.

You will srrender to the Breen confederacy.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    You will srrender to the Breen confederacy.

Breen please stand down your ships
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    Breen please stand down your ships

We may need these people to help us against the Borg, we need to strike the Borg while we are all unified.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Exactly. The whole point of our test. We can and must be united. And, under the circumstances, we WILL ALL unite together to fight a common enemy!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hmm interesting developments but to what end I can only speculate and well some information as repeated skirmishes have knocked my communications out.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    As well as speaking for starfleet intel I have been authorized to speak for my fellow liberated Borg. So now after your "test" now what are we doing. Things seemed to get rather quite all of a sudden.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I myself am curious about these series of events.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Exactly. The whole point of our test. We can and must be united. And, under the circumstances, we WILL ALL unite together to fight a common enemy!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Wanna reduce the size of your signature image(s)?!? :eek:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Tick0 wrote:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Wanna reduce the size of your signature image(s)?!? :eek:

That too. It is quite large.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ahem, back to the point.

The Breen want to destroy the Coblablue? But for why!? Just because we manipulated two major factions in the galaxy, including them, and could easily do it again on a much larger scale!?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ahem, back to the point.

Ahem, no. You're clearly violating the rules. Surely you realise that. Seriously, your signature is ridiculous.
    Signature/Avatar Rule Violation – 1 Point
    Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, and/or an image. The total signature size must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size if it contains an image. Images must be in .jpg format. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community. Avatars are limited to 100x100 pixels, or 19.6 KB (whichever is smaller). No Animated images will be allowed. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content in this community. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in an infraction, and the removal of the offending signature or avatar.

Your signature, in total, is 1500x320 pixels...waaaaaay over the limit.

Only helping you, unless you want to receive an infraction? :confused:

My apologies for the off-topic talk, but I only want to help a fellow member of the community.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Ahem, back to the point.

The Breen want to destroy the Coblablue? But for why!? Just because we manipulated two major factions in the galaxy, including them, and could easily do it again on a much larger scale!?

::shows up in his command ship::

You know I believe the Coblablue work for the Borg, your race is new on the scene and you have proven you race to be a race of tricksters, Give me one reason we all shouldnt move on you and then to your Borg friends.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    As well as speaking for starfleet intel I have been authorized to speak for my fellow liberated Borg. So now after your "test" now what are we doing. Things seemed to get rather quite all of a sudden.

Transmission to Logan-g

This is Fleet Admiral Black, I want all information on the Coblablue race and I want the latest reports on the Borg and the Undine, its time we strike back.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ::shows up in his command ship::

You know I believe the Coblablue work for the Borg, your race is new on the scene and you have proven you race to be a race of tricksters, Give me one reason we all shouldnt move on you and then to your Borg friends.

The Coblablue planet begones to the Breen Confederacy!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    To All Federation Personnel,

A few days ago I was able to escape from an Undine prison, I was being tortured in an Undine prison and an Undine was impersonating me, Thanks to the help of the Klingon Empire I was able to escape where I was able to kill the Undine impersonating me. The Undines mission was to destroy all the major powers of the galaxy. My friends the Borg and the Undine are the biggest threat to the Federation, with this the high command along with the Cardassian Defense Forces and the Free Borg as well as the Klingon Empire and its allies are launching operation archer a deep and massive coordinated strike into the Borg Territory, all Federation personnel are to report to there bases and commanding officer for orders, Good luck to us all.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Transmission to Logan-g

This is Fleet Admiral Black, I want all information on the Coblablue race and I want the latest reports on the Borg and the Undine, its time we strike back.

Sending you the info now.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    logan-g wrote:
    Sending you the info now.

Transmission To logan-g

Opeartion Archer is a go repeat operation archer is a go. I am assigning you to command of all Federation forces around the coblablue homeworld, Deadly force is authorized if the coblablue make an agressive move.

Fleet Admiral Black.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Transmission To logan-g

Opeartion Archer is a go repeat operation archer is a go. I am assigning you to command of all Federation forces around the coblablue homeworld, Deadly force is authorized if the coblablue make an agressive move.

Fleet Admiral Black.

Understood. We will begin working with the breen in this matter The free Borg also will assist us.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I will assist when my vessel is repaired.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    BORG!? Where'd that come out of!? And no we are not those worthless peace of machines. And we take offence to you suggesting that we are a peace of metal. :P
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    BORG!? Where'd that come out of!? And no we are not those worthless peace of machines. And we take offence to you suggesting that we are a peace of metal. :P

Well we are striking the borg right now now you can either side with us or against us
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The Federation does not lie down on this matter regarding the Breen Confederacy. If you wish, negotiations may continue, but we will not accommodate to the Confederacy's benefit. You will negotiate on OUR terms, or no terms at all. You will abolish trafficking of Deferi slaves and leave the Deferi space alone. They are our allies first and foremost in the Orellius sector. They will have their rights first.

And may I remind the supposed officers of Starfleet that the Breen are not on the table for a viable ally, concerning public disapproval after the events of the attack in San Francisco and their contributions in the Dominion War.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The Federation does not lie down on this matter regarding the Breen Confederacy. If you wish, negotiations may continue, but we will not accommodate to the Confederacy's benefit. You will negotiate on OUR terms, or no terms at all. You will abolish trafficking of Deferi slaves and leave the Deferi space alone. They are our allies first and foremost in the Orellius sector. They will have their rights first.

And may I remind the supposed officers of Starfleet that the Breen are not on the table for a viable ally, concerning public disapproval after the events of the attack in San Francisco and their contributions in the Dominion War.

They have the ships and the manpower. I don't think we are in such a position to be picky.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

The High Command and the president have authorized me to speak with the Breen we are considering giving in to there demands
This discussion has been closed.