Install Arc
Options

peace treaty with the Klingon Empire

1133134135136137139»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This Forum has degenerated into a massive role play. when I first made this forum, I intended it to talk about the real issues between the Klingon Empire and The Federation. I have roleplayed in this forum thread at time. I only did this to bring it back on track to the discussion of this issues I wanted to discuss. This roleplay has threatened the cause not advanced it. I am asking cryptic to shut down this forum thread. You want to rp there is a separate section in the forums in which you may all do so. I thought by steeping away it would bring the attention back to the real issues. I was wrong. So I am asking and I will e-mail the devs to shut down this forums thread. Please only participate in the next thread I start in this section if you wish to talk about this issues and talk about peace between our two governments. I thank you all for your interest.

I find it interesting that the Klingons don't really want peace especially when they were crossed by us. Especially by threats our esteemed leaders ignored it and testimony from Admirals and Captains.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I find it interesting that the Klingons don't really want peace especially when they were crossed by us. Especially by threats our esteemed leaders ignored it and testimony from Admirals and Captains.

agreed we can make our on post and continue admiral
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    instead of closing this forum thread, I am asking that all not peace treaty related rp and people who do not do peace treaty rp leave this forum thread and rp someone else. If people continue to rp in this forum and the rp is not peace treaty related , I will ask the devs to shut this forum down and I will, make a new forum thread to discuss ways of bringing the factions together as well as peace. Again I only want the following topics to be discussed in this thread.

A peace treaty
    Topic related to a peace treaty
    Topics related to peace.

Any other people who wish to discuss other things, or rp other things are asked to take the rp elsewhere.

I thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    logan-g wrote:
    agreed we can make our on post and continue admiral

I agree it should be continued else where.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I agree it should be continued else where.

You start or me start.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    logan-g wrote:
    You start or me start.

You go ahead I got things I need to do.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    You go ahead I got things I need to do.

Ok will do it tonight.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    logan-g wrote:
    Ok will do it tonight.

Alright man
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Alright man

Ten forward forum rp. Hope to see you there.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Alright man

Hey you gonna join new forum. We will pick up from where we stopped.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sigh no one here anymore its sad really. Well as they say all good things must come to an end.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNIQUE TO ALL TEMPORAL ACCORD AGENCIES:

The Department of Temporal Investigations has determined that this thread is a temporal anomaly. It should have died after there were no new posts after 30 days or more. DIT agents have acted to correct the anachronism and the proper timeline has been restored.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it per the Temporal Prime Directive.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new timeline -- I mean, thread -- on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on the topic that has received a post within the last 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)! :)

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.