• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...their 40-hour work weeks...

Damn, I don't think I could take 40hrs. My 24 is hard enough. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I think 3rd world countries just need to put their standards as high as ours. :cool:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    What I don't get about third world dirt piles is why they always have a new king every other month after some coupe. Who wants to be king of a third world dirt pile? The best thing they could use their kingship for would be to buy themselves a plane ticket out of their third world dirt pile.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    looks like our buddy Saint has become more aware.....i can totally understand what he's saying being hyper aware myself.

Careful Saint buddy. you might make yerself Jaded.

The world is what it is to whom ever sees it the way they want to see it.

You can't change that. All you can do is CYA when the fit hits the shan.

And the fit will most definately hit the shan.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    SpaceFork wrote:
    What I don't get about third world dirt piles is why they always have a new king every other month after some coupe. Who wants to be king of a third world dirt pile? The best thing they could use their kingship for would be to buy themselves a plane ticket out of their third world dirt pile.

The reason those countries are 'third world dirt piles' is because the king/president/tyrant has stolen all the money and is living in luxury, while the people suffer.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    SpaceFork wrote:

Keep in mind a lot of thrid world dirt piles get piles of money from first world dirt piles just so the first world can say "SEE we helped the needy 3rd world dirt pile." And ususally in those third world piles the leader has a short life expectancy due to bad policies, revolts, CIA intervention on behalf of corporate conglomerates, or over all stupidity. Most of these people aren't smart enough to know how to run a country, hence the high turnover.

Mostly though the 1st world nations keep putting the Yes man in power.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    castogere wrote: »
    Mostly though the 1st world nations keep putting the Yes man in power.

This.

Liberia, anyone?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    This.

Liberia, anyone?

Brother, you have no idea......the a**clowns they put up for the great puppet show have no compunction about selling out their own people. Mexico is a fine example of this.

Absolute power corrupts absolutly. And all of that hard earned tax payer money is being shunted overseas so some filthy soul can get rich by the world corportaions exploiting their own populas.

Wanna see what people in 1st world countries are really all about?

Take away the electricity and ALL electronic devices for a month........the 1st world will make the 3rd world look like a Disney theme park.....Americans would cannibalize each other in lue of not having the basic knowledge of how to survive. The 3rd world is used to chaos.....we are not.

All i need is to buy a horse and live in the mountains and not bother anybody. Would i miss STO? yep....but I'd be happy none the less.

HA HA HA HA ......sociaty is DOOMED...and if you don't believe me...give it a few months at it's current rate of decomposure.

Hope you guys invested in ammo....I did.
This discussion has been closed.