Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i wish that sto would stick to cannon

oh year baby, i went there
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    What am I supposed to do with a dunce? I supposed I could train said dunce to stalk and torment you at every turn in exchange for freedom. Oh if you are going to be a jerk, use my whole name. Capulet

*PUNT*

Touche, my dear. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What am I supposed to do with a dunce? I supposed I could train said dunce to stalk and torment you at every turn in exchange for freedom. Oh if you are going to be a jerk, use my whole name. Capulet

*PUNT*

You could have a dunce party.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    wrote:
    really? =/...
    well i still consider popcorn to be popcorn sized, thus the name "popcorn" a nugget is a gold nugget sized thus "nugget" that's kinda the biggest decided factor for me... if your popcorn gets too big then it just turns into a chicken ball....
    if the nugget gets too small then it just falls apart when you try to noms it... and is usually just a deep fried batter ball with out any chicken at all

and yes, while it is still all white meat, it's still left over bits of all white meat
    I like McDonalds doble cheeseburgers... went there yesturday morning... and got one made for me, it was so tasty... havn't had a good KFC chicken popcorn for ages tho.... hmmm
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Mcdonalds is bad and so are you for liking it.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Got that right. Burger King is the good guy.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Hoplite wrote: »
    DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY!

You scum! you shall be hunted to the ends of the earth!

I didn't want to say this, but you are a channer!

Hardly a fan of 4-Chan.

No, my thing is I'd rather wake up in the AM with that tea or perhaps that crumpet as a breakfast and spend my time doing something much more intellectually stimulating than reading a book when we have such a remarkable world to explore.

Besides that book reading only really teaches one practicality and theory, well and stale fact. If one really wants to enjoy their intellect they need to exercise it like a muscle, trial and error and actual experimentation.

I myself enjoy model rocketry, it's challenging and if you mess up it's still a great show, assuming of course you were outside your own blast radius.

Just realize that not everyone that's smart can enjoy sitting around essentially doing nothing but reading the works of others or plotting the riding of their coattails while enjoying a mid-day tea and crumpet. Just not my preference when I have an entire world I can be out in.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    I like McDonalds doble cheeseburgers... went there yesturday morning... and got one made for me, it was so tasty... havn't had a good KFC chicken popcorn for ages tho.... hmmm

my step-sister is a manager at kfc, and every friday night she works the closing shift, and they can't refreeze the cooked chicken/fries/gravy, so i get a buffet of kfc delivered to my house every friday night =3
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    in the eternal words of my friend, who said this when we went... at 5am in the morning, after a night wandering around in a haunted castle:

"Mc Donalds is like hiring a prostitute, you go in feeling justified, happy, and that the money was well spent, and leave a filthy filthy person"
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    wrote:
    my step-sister is a manager at kfc, and every friday night she works the closing shift, and they can't refreeze the cooked chicken/fries/gravy, so i get a buffet of kfc delivered to my house every friday night =3
    This makes you the most envied person at the writing of this post, in-the-world. I WANT A BUCKET of Popcorn chicken, not one of those panzy little boxes they call large, I want MC DONALDS LARGE boxes...
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    My brother's girlfriend cheated him, on secret, for several months, with another girl. And he found out when she proposed a three-some. He dumped her and she became depressed.

True story, which beats all of yours. There is no worse thing for a man than to be cheated with another woman.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    No, this beats it. My uncle was cheating on his wife...with another guy. Turns out she was cheating on him...with another woman. They broke up and moved in with the people they were cheating with.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You think YOU have it bad? In other countries the "usual idiots" are gun toting rebels preaching the next uprising of the people. I'd say the people of Darfur would kill each other for your idiots OP but... well they'd kill each other anyway. Quit complaining and put a band-aid on that bleeding heart.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    No, this beats it. My uncle was cheating on his wife...with another guy. Turns out she was cheating on him...with another woman. They broke up and moved in with the people they were cheating with.

And you can still post here after that revelation?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    we went from idiots, to fast food, to cheaters..what is the common thread? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    we went from idiots, to fast food, to cheaters..what is the common thread? :rolleyes:

MGDawson.

OH SNAP.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Hmm..

Idiots,
    Fast food,
    Cheaters

Three things that require a suspention of reason?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    MGDawson.

OH SNAP.

Hey! Why am I brought into it? :(
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Hey! Why am I brought into it? :(

because it is your destiny :p
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    because it is your destiny :p

*MGDawszon takes off his invisible "hated by Hazard" hat and puts it on Revo*

There. You can have it! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I am not sure if anyone is aware of the actual translation of MMO but here we go.

More Morons Online.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Speeking of wich I am curious to see how Secret world tuns out.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey Guys! Lookie what I found!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey Guys! Lookie what I found!
    Haz and the profanity in the same sentence?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I wanna know where Haz gets free water, thats clean. Cause I got neither.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Captain Zero the thread necromancer :D
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Here is Necromancer Zero.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hoplite is pretty awesome.

Leadbutt wins with that one. Cookie?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Let me be absolutely clear about this.

If you live in a first-world country, and I hear you complain about how difficult your constant vacation of a life is, you are now my enemy.

I've had enough of these people complaining about how they can't stand their lives or how hearing constant optimism sickens them, then watching them go back to their 40-hour work weeks that pay a decent wage, drink some free clean water, eat a hot meal, then complain some more. For frak's sake, people, you got it cushy.

The worst part?

The people I've most recently heard complaining about this are my girlfriend and my ex-roommate.

And that makes me look like an idiot for associating with them.

OK,I will agree that your an idiot.
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Here's what you need... ;)
This discussion has been closed.