Idiots on the internet.

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, in First World Countries, the people there say "I"
    In Second World Countries, the people there say "You"
    In Third World Countries, the people there say "He/She"
    And in Fourth World Countries, the people there don't say anything, they're too busy staring at us in shock over how we squander our impressive technologies and resources into such pursuits as shooting polygonal Klingons, as opposed to making their lives better.

Oh hell, how's THAT for political?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    just because a country doesent have mass industry and economy doesent mean the quality of life is any less
    ive spent alot of time alone in the wilderness with nothing and i say the quality of life was far superior while i was there then when id come back to the big city,no stress, no polution,no gangs just the sounds of nature
    free food and a campfire for compony, thats the life
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So, just to clarify, you're saying that people who can't produce clean water, hygienically prepared food, and, you know, medicine have a better quality of life?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Flasherman wrote: »
    So, just to clarify, you're saying that people who can't produce clean water, hygienically prepared food, and, you know, medicine have a better quality of life?

Well, maybe for the first part of life...
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    without mass industry clean water isnt to hard to find, unless of course you are over populated or live in a desert
    just because every kid cant get an xbox or an mp3 player doesent mean they have a bad life
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Well, maybe for the first part of life...

Well, sure, until the lack of decent medical care and training means that you die seconds after being born, or you lose your mother IN childbirth because of complications unforeseen by the Doctors there, who tried their best but couldn't detect the problem before it was too late...meaning that you'll be raised by your father, who never gets over the loss of his wife, blames you, and takes it out on you every day, until you can't take it anymore and run away from home, where you die because of the severe lack of food and fresh water available.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    lol well that depends how you look at it, most health problems today are caused by polution,stress,and ignorance,
    medicine is everywhere in nature,you just have to know what to look for and how to prepare it
    pm me sometime and test my knowledge of this topic,i love to teach it
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Most health problems today? Okay, what about Chicken Pox? Cot Death?

What I really want to know is, can I tell my boss that I feel like doing light work today, because if I get too stressed out I'm more at risk from cancer?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Pan420 wrote:
    without mass industry clean water isnt to hard to find, unless of course you are over populated or live in a desert
    just because every kid cant get an xbox or an mp3 player doesent mean they have a bad life

Also, I love your edit that completely changes your argument to make me look like I'm arguing for the benefits of technology, other than making you look like you're just stating that everyone has easy access to clean water and other things that they need to survive.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    my 'serious alert' just went off

time to dance?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ughhh flash heres something youl have to read for yourself, id tell you but you wouldnt beleive me
    what was the average lifespan of a native american b4 western colonisation,just look it up, im done arguing with the likes of you ; )
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh my GAWD I love what I've wrought.

Troll city!

And even the citizens of 10-4 are falling to the temptations of trollitude and political debate!

I AM MASTER TROLL BOW BEFORE ME
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Hazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You son of a woman of questionable moral fiber, get that filthy quote out of your signature immediately! It is made of lies!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I love you to Hazard
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Let it be known that I never said that, and you cannot prove that I did!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Let it be known that I never said that, and you cannot prove that I did!

Unforunately, it can be proven.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    argueing on the internet is like running in the special olympics
    Even if you win. You're still TRIBBLE for participating. Just sayin.:D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Sit's down grabs a stale cookie left over from yesterday, don't mind me I like to watch people argue/debate :D Maybe we should do it like they do in the houses of Parliment. Will all due respect the Honourable Gentleman is a *censored*

but I will make myself useful, gets out fresh cookies and coffee and places them on a table for 10F regulars.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    "Your tears sustain me"

What worried me most was that Hazard mention's an ex-roommate... did he become deaded due to his transgression?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    And I haves smart brains!

Heheh.... No one caught this?

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

*looks over at SaintHazard's 'unmake' glare*

Oh sh....

*explodes into a puddle of goo*

Blorp...
  • Options
    edited July 2010

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh sh....

Blorp...

Well, I ain't gettin' that up!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The people I've most recently heard complaining about this are my girlfriend and my ex-roommate.

So you post in Ten Forward to complain about your g/f and ex-roommate? lol. Who's complaining now? ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So you post in Ten Forward to complain about your g/f and ex-roommate? lol. Who's complaining now? ;)

No he was complaining about idiots in general and cited two examples who just happened to be some of the closest people to him. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    No he was complaining about idiots in general and cited two examples who just happened to be some of the closest people to him. :rolleyes:

It's a case of the chicken and the egg. Which came first for his rant? Only he knows for sure. I have a feeling the rant stemmed from those two individuals rather than anyone here on the forums. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Capulet wrote: »

He's close to his ex room-mate? Bloody hell. Mine stole my laptop, my PS2, my good suit, and a LOT of money from me.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Unforunately, it can be proven.

Hackers!
    momiji wrote: »
    "Your tears sustain me"

What worried me most was that Hazard mention's an ex-roommate... did he become deaded due to his transgression?

No, he moved out like a month ago. He's kind of a whiny b*tch though so I don't miss him. At least he paid his half of the rent on time every month, that's to his credit.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh sh....

Blorp...

Exactly.
    Well, I ain't gettin' that up!

Oh-ho! Yes you are, Newbie. Unless you wanna be a puddle there with him?
    He's close to his ex room-mate? Bloody hell. Mine stole my laptop, my PS2, my good suit, and a LOT of money from me.

Actually, despite his crappy attitude and propensity for whining about himself, he did pay his rent on time every month and helped out often around the apartment. He was a good roommate.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

mine stole clothes, borrowed/stole money, and never paid her share of the last two months of bills. I was young and not as street smart then.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well, after I moved out and found my own place, I invested in a very study bat. Just in case I saw him again.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Would you people please take this discussion somewhere else? This thread is off-topic for the past three pages because of it. I don't know who EJ is, i don't know this 10F fleet and i do not want to know. And i'm quite positive that i'm not alone on this.

If you guys don't have a private forum i'd be happy to make one for you.
This discussion has been closed.