What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So it's 4:40 am and I'm still awake and coughing. So why is it that cold medicine can never put you to sleep when you actually want to be asleep?

Feel Better dude. NyQuil usually does the trick. It may put you in a coma though:p
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I heard you guys have a lot of members who RP and are new to it? well I'm looking for a place to learn RP with members who are also new to it. I've got a Bio worked up and I'm a mature gamer who doesn't yell at people :) let me know if I can join
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    wrote:
    I heard you guys have a lot of members who RP and are new to it? well I'm looking for a place to learn RP with members who are also new to it. I've got a Bio worked up and I'm a mature gamer who doesn't yell at people :) let me know if I can join
    Oh that'd be great! :D

I'm turning into a big rp fanatic myself haha, this was my 1st rp story that I joined on our fleet forums and I'm really loving every second of it. It's a great suspense to see what the next person comes up with in his reply. ^_^

I'll mail you the details to our forum, if you want to join the fleet then we have a lot of possibilities as well, if you just want to join our RP part of the forum it's fine too. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I've just sent you a PM in-game as well. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the Orion Nishka. I still haven't slept much, but wow do I feel better!

LOL, actually I do feel a little better today. Not 100%, but not dieing anymore.

Oh and B2, thanks a lot bud. I didn't like being assimilated the last time and I doubt I'd like it this time.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hey that message you sent me? I can't open it :( and I didn't get your in game message because I had to log off.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I'm not sure what was in the email from Nishka, but basically you just need to head over to www.12th-fleet.com/command , register for an account on our forums, and then head over to the recruitment thread and put in an application. If you have any questions just let us know!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kind of short on activity in here tonight. Anyone around?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hey that message you sent me? I can't open it :( and I didn't get your in game message because I had to log off.

Ahh! That sucks. :(

But I see that you joined the fleet already anyways, so it should be fine! :D

I'm still around Darian, occasionally hopping in. :p

Feeling any better now then a couple hours ago?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I am starting to feel better. My biggest problem right now is that my sleep schedule is all screwed up now thanks to this cold. It's going on 6am here and I'm still not tired. Grrr... At least it gave me some time to get myself back into the RP thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I am starting to feel better. My biggest problem right now is that my sleep schedule is all screwed up now thanks to this cold. It's going on 6am here and I'm still not tired. Grrr... At least it gave me some time to get myself back into the RP thread.

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Yeah a lot has happened in the rp thread, we're gonna close it up later today and I'll start a new one tomorrow. :)

Still though.. in a week time 214 replies, 870 views and 22 pages of replies... That's just amazing. I never imagined it'd become THIS popular. :D

I'm looking forward to the next thread as well and the people joining us there.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Get your hot fresh emergency beam out. Get em now before they are all sold out.

Hey! we also have new commemorative pieces of the USS Mandela with authentic plasma burns and Minsthu blood scars. get em now just 29 energy credits.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    This bump brought to you by...
    Phaser Inc.
    We might not be the best, but we're cheap.

/B2
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Khajjah wrote: »
    Get your hot fresh emergency beam out. Get em now before they are all sold out.

Hey! we also have new commemorative pieces of the USS Mandela with authentic plasma burns and Minsthu blood scars. get em now just 29 energy credits.

That's awesome. Any shot at being able to buy Anubis' sword? Maybe even autographed by him and his clone?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    wrote:
    That's awesome. Any shot at being able to buy Anubis' sword? Maybe even autographed by him and his clone?
    Lol! Just remember half of all that cash goes to me!! :eek:

New thread will start soon, all 12th fleet members or allied RPers should check this topic for more info! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    One of these days I'm gonna join you in the RP thing Nishka. I've been putting it off for too long
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Just gotta say that Iron Man 2 was awesome!

Make sure to stay till the end of the credits, cause totally epic is all I can say about that.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ahhhh, the end of another week....
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Just gotta say that Iron Man 2 was awesome!

Make sure to stay till the end of the credits, cause totally epic is all I can say about that.

Aww TRIBBLE.. I missed that then. I left when the credits started to roll.. :(

Oh well.. I'll buy it on dvd anyways and then I can watch the ending hehe, it'll be fun to have a surprise in store for me. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nishka wrote:
    it'll be fun to have a surprise in store for me.

how about ... UR PREGNANT!

/B2
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nishka wrote:
    Aww TRIBBLE.. I missed that then. I left when the credits started to roll.. :(

Oh well.. I'll buy it on dvd anyways and then I can watch the ending hehe, it'll be fun to have a surprise in store for me. :D

Well if you want to know what happens you can PM me and I'll tell ya or you could just go see it again, lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Bump for the 12th.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nice Doug. I'll second that bump!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    just curious do you guys have a vent.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    We currently use TeamSpeak 3.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    New roleplay thread got started, I wrote an exciting intro story which is based on our previous thread and we have several replies already.

If you wanna join in go to: http://www.12th-fleet.com/command/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2794

Non fleet members are also welcome to join but will have to make an account on our forums first and then PM me with a request for RP forum access. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well, I just finished my B'Tran daily with Mav and I bought some new ship weapons. So I think that was fairly productive and now it's time for me to head to bed. Night fleeties!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Morning 12th!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well, I just finished my B'Tran daily with Mav and I bought some new ship weapons. So I think that was fairly productive and now it's time for me to head to bed. Night fleeties!

Sleep well mate! :)