Install Arc
Options

Capulet...

Comments

• Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    A dark place akin to where the dryer hides the disappearing socks. buried under that one socket you need or missing earing.

This is Ten Forward, where all of our socks are odd socks! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,255 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The socks need not match
    like "rPunky Brewster"

or HArajuka
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/150/a/e/Harajuku__Japan_by_Shadowblade9876.jpg

Live dangerous put the left sock on the right foot
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The socks need not match
    like "rPunky Brewster"

or HArajuka
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/150/a/e/Harajuku__Japan_by_Shadowblade9876.jpg

Live dangerous put the left sock on the right foot

PUNKY POWER!!! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Oh yeah...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Is anyone going to brave the madness of Black Friday?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Not on Friday after last year.. the Best PC store chain is 50 some US miles one way.. and we work
    which is like going to school
    but only you learn less and get paid for it
    then they tax some away then some more..

Raven posted Akatsuki no kuruma
    in what are you listening to thread.. eyes red now..

We're trying not to be a Ghost in a material world or a GIS
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I am tempted to do most of my shopping from home. We shall see though. The right thing for hte right price will get me out the door more than likely.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    my pc chair leans back so far.. and sometimes falls over.. when im half asleep hiting head is not good..

[CAppy hi we missed you and thought hopign its good holiday now for you]

I saw a broyhill but thats 99.. or something.. i liek lean back feet up so much i broke old chair backs.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    my pc chair leans back so far.. and sometimes falls over.. when im half asleep hiting head is not good..

[CAppy hi we missed you and thought hopign its good holiday now for you]

I saw a broyhill but thats 99.. or something.. i liek lean back feet up so much i broke old chair backs.

I usually buy my chairs from Office Depot. I am very picky and only like high back chairs where the armrests need to be at a very specific comfortable height but not adjustable. Happy chair hunting, Senshi!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    old chair was saved from recycly heep.. hum has promise can be reconditioned.. year or two later it moves and has to get a navy weilder and an iron rod weiled in to sure up base [back and arm rest work great] the cheapo tubular base rign and spokes not so much.. how could a steel rod that thick have an issue.. spoke breaks again [were skinny skinny i say..]

I blame air combat sim and metal plauge next product wood and cloth not plether fake leather button tuffted.. dowls pop out oif slots back goes.. i hate you

this chair too low for level of desk rest for mouse. .causes. .shoulder wrist fatuge
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I have never had a base go bad on me in a chair. It's usually the leather after so many years cracks or the chair just isn't as comfy as it once was. I still miss my Global leather managers chair but the leather was in pretty rough shape after 6 years. I have an Obusforme chair now but I don't find them worth the money. I managed to break the cover off of one of the casters when it hit one of my subwoofers. It's not bad for a couple of hours of use but it sure isn't good for your butt when sitting for longer periods of time.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Happy Thanksgiving, Cappy, and everyone! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I tried to win pro luge campaign a few times.. it pushes against the grain of my style.. I like to conquer and redecorate a place before i have to march off.

Hailing Caesar
    make the Samnites run
    looting villages
    31- something BC
    mean to Senshi

Think 300
    hallf nerkid
    svetty men
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Sounds like fun! I got dragged out shipping with my mother. :( Black Friday is not the day for me to venture out on. I hate crowds, the malls were bristering hot to the point where it made me feel faint, and the traffic was nuts! For what?! Not much of anything actually worth buying. :P

Cappy just appeared on Steam. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    sometimes you just have to be the beast of burden and carry extra bags of gifts :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    sometimes you just have to be the beast of burden and carry extra bags of gifts :D

I don't mind carrying bags. I just hate when people aren't watching where they are going.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    it gets so crowded.. thats for sure
    Soon the nighthawk event will be replaced by the Giant Bear Clarance

you have holiday charity workers in champions that get attacked by evil toys then the evil toy maker and when you scare him he summons a huge steampunk Bear named Clarance
    "I like hugging,but, i like smashing better" then - whamo he drops body parts to top scores fighting him or random drop hands cyborg eye. very exciting
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Being attacked by evil toys... That sounds like fun! :cool: Do they attack in armies of toy soldiers?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    yes and teddy bears and one of the things dropped is a limited device that turns you into a toy too
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    yes and teddy bears and one of the things dropped is a limited device that turns you into a toy too

Nice! That thing sounds a lot like the lump of coal in STO that turns you into a snowman. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    you can look like GI Jane a nutcracker soldier even a harlequin teddy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHjKAyzvnGk

Knocking a Giant bear to the top of a street lamp when about 100 heros would show up first year of event was hilarious.. one spot they spawn is near a pack of demons ifritie and witches/warlocks.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    you can look like GI Jane a nutcracker soldier even a harlequin teddy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHjKAyzvnGk

Knocking a Giant bear to the top of a street lamp when about 100 heros would show up first year of event was hilarious.. one spot they spawn is near a pack of demons ifritie and witches/warlocks.

I saw an Atari logo at the start of that video. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Where is the pic with the tribble between the TRIBBLE?

^^^ original post of this thread...where is the pic of the tribble between the TRIBBLE?.....my curiosity is now peeked lol
  • Options
    krysinskikrysinski Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Check 4chan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Academy is always open!
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    krysinski wrote: »
    Check 4chan.

But but butt im Laaaazy its sooo hard to check 4chan it takes to much effort lol :D

Ya i will do that thanks for the tip :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hort, the toucan has it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yes peeper in chief Tribble cozies. .hes the Cyrano Jones of nose bleed things
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Makes me wonder if the Ferengi have ever made Tribble fur coats.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    and slippers but that was in the lost Worf files..
    Eat at Quarks
    Tribble Burgers are fun

Bring Latnium
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Those slippers look comfy. :cool: Where is your Delta sig that you were showing off in the, "lol wut" thread?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
This discussion has been closed.