test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the ZEN from ore is not a very nice conversion.. but beign now back to the 20C inside i can handle [-14F outside]

Dilithium to ZEN in STO is about 165 DL to 1 ZEN right now and that's a bit higher than it has been recently. With ZEN selling at a discount and so many fleet projects that could use Dilithium, that rate does not favor a person who buys ZEN to help with fleet projects. Because of that, I don't buy want to buy ZEN until the exchange rate is more balanced towards paying customers and not those who have all day and night to grind.

It's not that cold here. :P Currently it's -1C, we have no snow, and we should hit 5C today. Next week, hopefully we will get a small taste of winter finally. *fingers crossed*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got the [hey,what are you doign to me" from the jeep this morning.. [but,i dotn want my oil changed]

Clunk wirl konk stop

killed twice..

[its cold out there..stop..lots of cars have a low beam out..]
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited December 2014
    I got the [hey,what are you doign to me" from the jeep this morning.. [but,i dotn want my oil changed]

Clunk wirl konk stop

killed twice..

[its cold out there..stop..lots of cars have a low beam out..]

That's not good! Maybe get yourself a few quarts of a good synthetic motor oil.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2014
    The appointment is made.. a new low beam and oil change.. the jeep was voting for changing to Texas oil if it dint get traded in..

renters warehouse.. warm Arizona hum.. so tempting after finger turns white tipped
    Cat allowed lsit not as nice as not allowed
    the kitchen screams eat out you dope and the bathrooms well very plain.. no lawn to mow strange trees [are these real?]
    edited December 2014
    The appointment is made.. a new low beam and oil change.. the jeep was voting for changing to Texas oil if it dint get traded in..

renters warehouse.. warm Arizona hum.. so tempting after finger turns white tipped
    Cat allowed lsit not as nice as not allowed
    the kitchen screams eat out you dope and the bathrooms well very plain.. no lawn to mow strange trees [are these real?]

Trade it in for a nice Dodge Ram. :cool:

Happy New Years Eve, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2014
    I'll em lcikpaw to that if it dosent get recalled.

Montage tiltes of cats invade...
    Defenders of the tender vitals

some barn cats escaped to find out the garage cats have been getitng canned food.
    edited January 2015
    There's still a few hours and a bit to go on the west coast but... HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D Hopefully Cappy and everyone have a fantastic 2015! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    38 degree parade.. Needs fur coat..
    I think the marchign bands with the good coats are happier
    edited January 2015
    38 degree parade.. Needs fur coat..
    I think the marchign bands with the good coats are happier

This is one of the few times of the year I'm betting they appreciate their thick uniform coats. In the summer, that's a very different story.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Im suprised more that arent majorettes dont pass out .. i bet those hats smelt like horse race sweat..

bvack to check the coffee.. hum.. paired to a Giant Carmel Roll.. <bliss> not the one by el paso!
    edited January 2015
    Yeah. I don't think I would want to touch those band hats. :eek:

I am so stuffed full of McDonalds, I could go for a few hour nap to sleep it off. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Last of the large camel rolls..

you need a malt shoppe float
    with rootbeer floats
    edited January 2015
    Last of the large camel rolls..

you need a malt shoppe float
    with rootbeer floats

Sounds good to me! I enjoy a good malt and rootbeer float. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    ice cream dream cycle rootbeer malt ..slowcow..

[homemade pan caramel choco chew...]

New Pika Rap

Ice cold stainless steel cup..
    real malt and
    mixer...

then PIKA CHEWS!
    edited January 2015
    Heavy on the malt? :D

I have eaten so much Chinese food today, I feel like I could burst. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    <Noodles?>
    You'll be full again in a few hours.. so much energy, so few good Raman
    http://wallpoper.com/images/00/34/97/98/gorillaz-noodle_00349798.jpg
    edited January 2015
    I'm still full! I guess that's a pass on McDonald's for breakfast today. Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    its Tuesday already.. so
    list adds warmer
    socks shoes

and 49 sec later
    the rest of the story is posted

[itch itch]
    Pika logic..
    "Its harder to jump start a Starship
    Then find a holodate on one-SB"
    edited January 2015
    It has definitely cooled down here and that will stay for the next few days. Unfortunately, we still don't have any snow. :( There isn't any in the forecast either and next week, the temperature climbs back up into the migh 40's. So much for winter.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Fall jr is never true WINTER
    Leaf's falling on the ground
    possed colour

now its meh
    brown then snow
    feels colder
    Tini weeni
    trek bikini
    that she
    wore
    on risa for the first
    goose pimples day
    edited January 2015
    Fall jr is never true WINTER
    Leaf's falling on the ground
    possed colour

now its meh
    brown then snow
    feels colder
    Tini weeni
    trek bikini
    that she
    wore
    on risa for the first
    goose pimples day

Our fall was more like a late summer.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    as Dissapointing as seasons not behavin like their season
    just let the petrol prices dip some more
    fractal it all
    lower it
    edited January 2015
    Gas is down quite a bit here but it's no where near what it should be considering the price of a barrel of oil. Happy Wednesday! :D This is pretty much the end of winter for us before we are back in to the 40's. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    HAPPY... warning Lights.. [thats content]

Wednesday Town run.. renew plates three places to do that cause first one sent that work toanother the other set it to a tird think place 1 would update sign to save you trip no
    hum starts fine.[drive drive drive]
    laundry grocer gas meal [feed papa chicken mashed gravy]

warning WARNIG [dash light]
    radio goes out compass temp gauge out.. air bag light coems on

vol guage thinigie goes bottom..

drive home stop shop then town plow mans out he puts volt tester on.. we haer this loud whiune like a bad bearing so he wacks it with a hammer blower fan kicks out hot air radio and guages come back on

ALTERNATOr jeep left at shop[ get ride home cat bag chiken and goat feed left in friends truck..
    now the hunger games.. goats are pushing when hungery.. they liek to bite..
    edited January 2015
    You need a much more reliable ride. How about a nice Dodge Ram? :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    4x4 be old yo
    4.9 litre of get us around
    some months no shop

so its like skipping a month of payments :D
    edited January 2015
    If not a Dodge Ram (Hemi, of course), then how about a Jeep? Worst case, go for something more comfort focused like a 300M or an Intrepid.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    it is Laredo.. :P

place of spicy potato cakes is too far after sundowns and so cold
    it closes early and has slow drive up

so much for day off wait for repair get repaird..
    then go home to save money..

may get scenic alt rte to remote office tomorrow then means
    spicy sombrero place
    and driving past Popeye.

i like the salsa better for cyanna peppers
    edited January 2015
    Working from home is a good thing. Just think of all the CO you can play when you are supposed to be working. :P

Chili makes for a great cool weather treat. I shoveled my face full of it today. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Papa had a issue with his pressures
    so we got away from saltines
    i missed those little crackers..

water retention not so much. :o

A nice mix of meats and beanz plz
    i trying to get the sibling
    and his new wife excited
    about onions

so they would grow some
    that i could mince up