• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did anyone ever find the picture?

Apparently Hort but then he went missing. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hum i suspect they Ran off to BACON paradise

Hum.. Jimmy T's Tribble Rinds..<nom nom>
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited October 2014
    I want that mythological Bacon Tribble I saw mentioned in chat last night. Tribble's made of bacon though send the Cannibal Tribble's into a feeding frenzy
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2014
    Think in Deutsche for Asuka -Harmonize the machine
    http://www.stupid.com/assets/images/star_trek_tribble_slippers_1.jpg

Senji sings the tribble skinin blues

300 seconds is an eternity internaty.. post waiting timer slows down says hi to Cappy and Z in my quicker kiity dash style.
    edited October 2014
    BACK to page with you and the Tribble boob picture myth! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Because of clinic run cant bread chicken tenders and wrap in bacon is dash away to bank and then work 2nd next 4 days.. I cant get my Atomic HAre close enough to deal Takofangs a perk smashing in champions .. grr

so todays not a good day to T-DAP
    edited October 2014
    Bacon wrapped chicken tenders?! *drools* What type of hair color are you using? I find the best two are Manic Panic and Splat. Their colors tend to vary but they both have excellent gels that wash out that give you some awesome color.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    some ghoul at the factory must have missed a raise caus a random blindfold pick gave me red not ash blonde like the box said .. I mean even RAven had trouble with Tales of Lovly Blond girl
    edited October 2014
    Senshi is now officially ginger! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    Well Asuka hasent being tresing us with updates.. it was a homouge dye..

retro.. a low in the great cosmic highlighter
    or in otherwords a barber is like a lawyer
    dont be your own.. :eek:
    sure wanset showign rita
    edited November 2014
    I'm sure we will see Cappy on Steam over Thanksgiving. If not, Christmas at the latest. Her birthday is slowly creeping up fast. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    Hum.. That gives CHAT more time to craft a Zombie surprise Brussels Sprouts cassarole
    edited November 2014
    Hum.. That gives CHAT more time to craft a Zombie surprise Brussels Sprouts cassarole

Those did look good.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    a nice cheese butter sauce you bet ..[i thought i saw BACON i did i did]

Cappy im thinking Champions + Chatte Norie w guns and grenades
    So we could be Maximo Mini Maye Vincent extraordinaire gunsmithgirl cyborg assassin ninja or Steel whiskers

Please try again in 23 seconds.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/494982778652352512/6iPiJFPs_normal.jpeg
    edited November 2014
    I can tell you are finding the 300 second posting rule a bit on the long side. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    We're hyper-dimensional in that way little like RAven with this whole wait in que thing
    hum edit work around may just work.. im spontaneous off the cuff glib..i throw things outl ike emirl testing pasta BAM!]
    22 min i get to close the remote site and head home 1.5 to almost 2hours km latter base.. then 25+miles at 45kph and animals running in dark places later home to my own pc.. where i never have to watch what search pops up in fear of shock
    edited November 2014
    I wonder if the clocks rolling back will completely bork posting tonight for a couple of hours. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    With a server in lay back cali
    anything is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT307vNMhfE
    edited November 2014
    I really wish Daylight Savings would be eliminated. It doesn't need to be dark at 5PM in the afternoon.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    So many older people with many winding clocks are punished ..the auto clocks are one thing but think of all the confused vcrs recordign the wrong show ah the horror ..
    vida D
    edited November 2014
    I had to cycle all the way through for my alarm clock. The only other thing that didn't set itself was my microwave but you can just punch in the time to correct it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    21 days and no steam would make me cray cray Cappy kun

im just waiting for the event to end so its safe to chase around MC
    edited November 2014
    With her commute and long busy days. I can completely understand why she doesn't come on more often.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    I thy to keep the soup warm but sometimes it get cold and you have to put it away..

single is easier with long days so i just slept most of the day .. its my friday :eek:
    yes friday is our monday its a messed up mixed up world .. the hotdish is takign too long i think i will not make strach tired soup and left over noodles w duck.. hum so much work to make meals and then they come in late and look at it like meh..
    edited November 2014
    Keep a fresh batch on every day. I sure could go for some chicken vegetable noodle or even some minestrone.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    I like a good hearty Mini not the Italian wedding soup as much.. i usually add fresh onion garden tomato and spinach or cook in salid or cabbage from garden but tomato pepper crop wasent not like last year i had gallons of gespache blend for freezer

Please try again in 122 seconds.
    shoulder muscle sore had shots in off arm just incase i wanted to push mouse around

Please try again in 17 seconds
    edited November 2014
    Sounds good, Senshi! What time is supper? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2014
    day off hours on about 1500hrs now smooth jazz isent gettign me sleepy too much coffee
    and the 300 sec rule mean mean old not postign as fast for Z thread must sleep now..
    edited November 2014
    day off hours on about 1500hrs now smooth jazz isent gettign me sleepy too much coffee
    and the 300 sec rule mean mean old not postign as fast for Z thread must sleep now..

I usually post in one, go do something else or browse a few websites, then come back and post int he other. Sometimes though, I forget to get the second post through and notice quite a bit later.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
This discussion has been closed.