Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,253 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    do you mix horsey and arby sauces?

Dip dip
    Cappy
    take a trip

hort went flip..

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 49 seconds.
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I like Arby's sauce to dip my curly fries and beef and cheddar's in. :D Horsey sauce goes great on their chicken sandwiches though. It has definitely been too long since I have had Arby's!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2015
    it is good for clearign the sinusesS isss

it made not be the best kissing item
    but it beats garlic if they dont liek that burn
    edited January 2015
    it is good for clearign the sinusesS isss

it made not be the best kissing item
    but it beats garlic if they dont liek that burn

You are making me hungry! The next time I have to head into the downtown, I might purposely detour for a stop at Arby's.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited January 2015
    I plot the trip to the remote office
    with careful anticipation
    for all the food wonders
    edited January 2015
    I plot the trip to the remote office
    with careful anticipation
    for all the food wonders

Food is good! Birthday lunch with the grandparents should be great tomorrow. We haven't decided whether it will be a buffet place or the usual place we go but either one should be very good.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Happy Birthday Lunch..
    IT is a good day to buffet!
    edited January 2015
    Happy Birthday Lunch..
    IT is a good day to buffet!

We didn't do the buffet, thankfully, but I am completely stuffed! I was full before the slab of strawberry pie with a mountain of ice cream and whipped cream arrived but I ate it anyway. The Reuben I had was stuffed full of 3 inches high of cornbeef, plenty of TRIBBLE, and lots of swiss. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
This discussion has been closed.