Capulet...

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please Cappy post...

[homuage post... MALLET]

its not the same..
    Detroit sucks up the best airspace. .poor to to town

the transfer and alliance system.. is breaking down regional harmony and cancelling to many connectors to smaller townes..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cappy hasn't been on Steam in a while. Then again, I wasn't on over the Columbus Day weekend so I might have missed her.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2014
    Theme...
    STEREO) A Fistful Of Dollars by Ennio Morricone
    Ennio Morricone - Once upon a time in the West (Sergio Leone film)

add happy pandas bunnies.. and Bat'leths.
    edited October 2014
    If Cappy doesn't make an appearance soon. We should all meet out west and pay her a surprise visit. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2014
    My vaycay next month i think.. Do a Dawson and show up hum....
    Welcome Wagon basket..
    Humble bundle and Gunsmith girl items.. might just work.
    https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608001493512422459&pid=15.1&P=0
    edited October 2014
    My vaycay next month i think.. Do a Dawson and show up hum....
    Welcome Wagon basket..
    Humble bundle and Gunsmith girl items.. might just work.
    https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608001493512422459&pid=15.1&P=0

ou should definitely do so!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    A three legged race egg toss.. pillow fight.. 10 picnic

but now the Tacofangs signal is in the bloodmoon night skies of Millennium city..
    edited October 2014
    A three legged race egg toss.. pillow fight.. 10 picnic

but now the Tacofangs signal is in the bloodmoon night skies of Millennium city..

Can I swap out hte pillow int he pillowcase for a couple of ostrich eggs? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    Bigger skillet for bigger food! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Thats what works.. Demo for Mini May Hopkins..
    Iron skillet to make great food..
    edited October 2014
    Food sounds good! *goes and gets pizza off of the counter top* :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Almost Town run.. weekly supplies.. Navigated there to order tires 2 fronts
    girl at remote site found out i had same vehicle type wanted a set.. but lotto said no..
    We did not think road rubber search on work station would bring up how little some people know about there own vehicle. What kind do you have?
    The black round ones /
    edited October 2014
    Hopefully some day, the Lotto will say, yes. Happy Thursday!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    When it starts out yes yes. .then goes.. none of the rest match is sad panda time..

Today was OK
    looking at Football team prices
    lotto would not buy anything good
    anymore anyway
    [Money..Pink Flyod.."I think ill buy me a football team[meaning soccer]
    Gordons Cod ww
    ants to box you
    http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/590x/cod.gif-443808.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Those don't come cheap and the salaries the players make... :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Rod Stewart and Elton John had major interest in a footie clubs England Scotland.. but yes crazy salires and more mercenary approch to loyalties

Well on the Ten Site CHAT was teasign with... A Dessert akin to Flan.. Yummy Carmelized milk

I fighting a cold because i dint bring the winter blankets out of storage and its chilly on lower level
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We didn't start the fire
    It's been always burning
    Since the world's been turning...
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    We didn't start the fire
    It's been always burning
    Since the world's been turning...

Now that's a classic I haven't heard in ages.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    yes the cola cola wars

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
    Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
    Goin' to a party where no one's still alive
    edited October 2014
    yes the cola cola wars

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
    Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
    Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Sounds like a fun time! Don't forget to spike the punch with tequila. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Ghoulish Slushies

“In this dark world where he now dwelt, ugly things and surprising things and once in a long while a tiny wondrous thing spilled out at him constantly; he could count on nothing.”
    edited October 2014
    Ghoulish Slushies

“In this dark world where he now dwelt, ugly things and surprising things and once in a long while a tiny wondrous thing spilled out at him constantly; he could count on nothing.”

I'm listening to the new Taylor Swift album. The singles are decent but I haven't really heard the rest of it. Not bad so far. It's due out this Tuesday.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    tough transition to cross over from pop country bigger field.. cant rap hip hop it all.
    edited October 2014
    I can't limit myself to just one genre of music. There are way too many times that there is just TRIBBLE coming out in a category and I can't listen to the same stuff over and over again. I need variety! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Classical and different variations of jazz prog you see the inspirations for the artist repeating history of music in a slight variation of beat or measure.. if BACH had a kurzwell or Mozart or better modern piano quality.. not like a Stradivari here for technique or wood secrets.
    imagine Beethoven without the German States war able to settle down to a Dark Side of the moon key board?

BACON Fugue Moonlight BACON Sonata...[but he was wierd and gilley and played it left hand..]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xr2z4Lts7tY
    edited October 2014
    Most music takes some form of inspiration. It's jsut things like pop seem to have more of a broader base when it comes to that stuff. I don't mind classical but I have to be in the mood for it. It's lke listening to country. It's for the cronically depressed. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    ITs the rural blues..

tap tap...

My momma done left me
    when io was a baby
    has many different

way to sing dem blues mon

More the marry Poppins here hate the down love trad folk origins for things developed into bluegrass as variety..
    Reels polka uptempo gypsy beat
    edited October 2014
    You got that right! I listen to music way too often to be bombarded with depressing stuff for half of the day, almost every day.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2014
    Ringo Starr had a song.. you know it dont come easy if youre gonna sing the blues..

whitey ford sings the blues..

Senshi just Meows
    for Cappy-chan friendship hand
This discussion has been closed.