• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Vrano wrote:
    Holy cow,
    this thing is still going :D

Welcome back Vrano!
    edited February 2012
    holla Vrano, we can't help but stop this from sinking beneath page 2, it's too comfy :3
    edited February 2012
    Vrano wrote:
    Holy cow,
    this thing is still going :D

That's what she said!
    edited February 2012
    Chat wrote:
    Mommy! Mommy! I saw Verano! I saw Verano!

Oh... It's you. Hrmph.

not such an andrew Gold..now are you?

we have Bacon like titian raven has waffels
    edited February 2012
    Well... We all have a reason to be sad! Cappy ill not return to STO because of the lotto TRIBBLE boxes. Someone needs to have a word with the dev's about this mess they've caused!
    edited February 2012
    but they gave a free odyssey lite mon cappy
    this sad quandary development calls
    for a hank williams song..for dstal all city proud lviin in bay los gatos too small
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcIgQWdWWag

dilithiuam raffel buy cappy key fund drive/
    edited February 2012
    All together now "Row, Row ... row your boat ... gently down the string" You there in the back I can't hear you! Louder!

"My mamma used to say dropboxes are like a box of chocolate ... you never know what you're gonna get ..."
    edited February 2012
    I wanna TRIBBLE-Lor class, then I'd make like a cappy, name it Mallet, and fly it into everything :3
    edited February 2012
    momiji wrote: »
    I wanna TRIBBLE-Lor class, then I'd make like a cappy, name it Mallet, and fly it into everything :3

Well... tell her to come back and spend lots of money on those keys to get one... for me! :D Then, she can start all over again and try to get one for her. :p
    edited February 2012
    I duno make Cappy do stuff she no wanna do :(
    edited February 2012
    I duno make Cappy do stuff she no wanna do :(

Defiantly not... That mallet really hurts! :(
    edited February 2012

i flew into a nebula cluster mission and my ship turned purple. it dint stay that waay ah

see almost sparkel horse
    http://10ites.com/attachment.php?thumbnail=92
    edited February 2012
    *smacks thread* BAD THREAD, BAD, no going to page 2.
    edited February 2012
    Cappy was actually in STO last night. However, I think she was so disappointed with the Belfast interior that she'll stay away for quite some time.
    edited February 2012
    I don't blame her :o
    edited February 2012
    im now warmin food up
    iron skilet gets to toast mixed nuts today!

i flew over Belfast once
    never visit interior either

Now i wish we were more sandox here
    I'd creativy Assemly a Armada

and invade ROMulan Space
    then Declare myself Vixenroy urr <shakeshead> viCEROY
    and a vassel of CAppy

make a nice husrom w a view
    edited February 2012
    I don't blame her :o

Me neither! Sometimes this game makes it hard to stay. It keeps taking my money and begging for more but offers very little in return. I can understand why they don't allow people to preview the items they buy before they buy though. Being so lazy to texture a uniform, belt, commbadge, scarf, etc so it doesn't interfere with other parts of the costume seem to be impossible for the staff at Crytpic to accomplish. On the Belfast Bridge, the Conn Station is too high, the big bucket seat is totally wrong, and it obstructs the viewscreen. It just goes to show that what Cryptic calls research, the rest of the world calls a few seconds glance at a blury image.
    edited February 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    Me neither!

Oh lordy.... Momo, I blame you for this rant! >_<
    edited February 2012
    ?
    mais faisons nous avons besoin de la lune et du ciel ~SADE

>>
    Fureur contre la machine
    edited February 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »

Just because you don't show up in-game enough to earn a rant, doesn't meqan the rest of us haven't been facing disappointment square in the face! :p
    edited March 2012
    hort_wort wrote: »

There is only one to blame. I will admit I felt a small urge to buy the DS9 pack until I realized 1/2 the pack was DOFFS. Ok but there is a few clothes an interior and a goofy shuttle. I figured maybe they did an epic job like the TOS interior. That though was smashed as soon as I beamed onto JC's bridge. I am glad they finally made the consoles the right colors, too bad the skins are of such low resolution the edges of the LCARS is choppy. Other notes, the rooms range from small errors like helm being raised to the point of blocking the view screen to complete fiction like the massive mess hall. considering there is a Galaxy ship pack in the works i am highly skeptical, I know it will be at least 1800 CP for massive disappointment. in both cases I know full well those that already bought the defiant and galaxy bridge packs will not get their bridges updated to the more accurate (but still wrong) new bridges. I will congratulate cryptic on making the halls in the DS9 pack smaller. Despite being 'impossible' they pulled it off with only one anomaly. Standing in a doorway causes a camera jitter. I just wish if they cannot feasibly do in depth research they would at least ask some of the hard core Trekker community to throw some images and blueprints to them. We could easily swarm these forums with all kinds of canon material for Cryptic to reference.
    edited March 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    There is only one to blame. I will admit I felt a small urge to buy the DS9 pack until I realized 1/2 the pack was DOFFS. Ok but there is a few clothes an interior and a goofy shuttle. I figured maybe they did an epic job like the TOS interior. That though was smashed as soon as I beamed onto JC's bridge. I am glad they finally made the consoles the right colors, too bad the skins are of such low resolution the edges of the LCARS is choppy. Other notes, the rooms range from small errors like helm being raised to the point of blocking the view screen to complete fiction like the massive mess hall. considering there is a Galaxy ship pack in the works i am highly skeptical, I know it will be at least 1800 CP for massive disappointment. in both cases I know full well those that already bought the defiant and galaxy bridge packs will not get their bridges updated to the more accurate (but still wrong) new bridges. I will congratulate cryptic on making the halls in the DS9 pack smaller. Despite being 'impossible' they pulled it off with only one anomaly. Standing in a doorway causes a camera jitter. I just wish if they cannot feasibly do in depth research they would at least ask some of the hard core Trekker community to throw some images and blueprints to them. We could easily swarm these forums with all kinds of canon material for Cryptic to reference.

Research takes time and the staf at Crytpic are lazy! In all honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the approval process for things like this was as follows.

*hands blind man picture of Defiant*
    Cryptic: What do you see?
    Blind man: Ummm... Hallways, doors and rooms.
    Cryptic: YES! This man is a genius! Make it happen! Don't forget to submit your finished product to the blind guy for final approval.
    edited March 2012
    Cryptic has always been lazy when it comes to research >:[ But the blind guy theory does have some credence too.

Hiya Cappy ^_^
    edited March 2012
    Cryptic has always been lazy when it comes to research >:[ But the blind guy theory does have some credence too.

Hiya Cappy ^_^

<happy snoopy dance>

Welcome home ms

its like the lyric in gunslinger girls theme

~in cases suh as this i'd
    like a hand
    dont wake me up
    without a master plan

if we hold on
    we can fix
    what is wrong

yay you get idea they are cronicaly understaffed for an mmo of this magnitude
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-AMwjLbMg
    http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1083/564687705_1248495ea8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL5LX9T_8Ic
    edited March 2012
    you maybe
    a little "Tatooowennie"

but your still
    cappy to me

~livin undead jedi
    use that force
    freds been
    bad oh s o
    so a bad

<,< still trekin w nofrekin GALOR
    edited March 2012
    You're trying to get a Galor, Senshi?
    edited March 2012
    Just wanted to post here to say that after a few years passed I finally unsubscribed from this thread. Carry on
    edited March 2012
    Galor- yes why not if it falls out of a gold box to a toon that's not VA for life
    yet which will make me not want to c-store a new toon anymore and give up on cryptic getting a clue people hate glass ceilings or bs lvl cap excuses- i'd name it 7500+ pre launch fans voted for whatfction doyouseenext ROMULAN

Guitarist Ronnie Montrose dies at 64
    edited March 2012
    Spamming works! Just be nice about it. Basically, I just PM'd people I saw won, asked them if they'd like to part with it, waited for a reply (didn't always get one), and thanked everyone that replied and congratulated them. Had one person say I could have it but then was over-ruled by his fleet. No biggie! I was thankful for the thought. [= Sunday, I got lucky and found a winner of one that wanted a Varanus Fleet Support vessel instead so I made that happen and he had 400CP to spare after our trade and him getting his vessel.
    edited March 2012
    ah not bad.. i took today off from sto so its freash tomorrow.. lucky i grabbed the bortus and oddeseay free
    its less fun at ra mg now with no ship plaques lucky i bought a few account wide ships
This discussion has been closed.