had-a~SMILE
    made-the-QUDREANT-news

ah-ah-huh-aaa-yeay-yeah
    break-it-down
    The-night-Snake-went-Medevil
    -yeah-uh-huh
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    gone too long! :mad: Passwords forgotten and somebody has been sleeping in my bed.
    edited March 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    gone too long! :mad: Passwords forgotten and somebody has been sleeping in my bed.

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. It's bad enough that Hort was TRIBBLE and lliterally raided the AFCTF bank and the HoM bank. Been over a week and still nothing from customer service about restoring his account either. )=
    edited March 2012
    Oh that was me Cappy, I was keeping your bed warm :3
    edited March 2012
    Welcome-back
    yeh-still-time-to-grind-FE
    POOR-ORTwort
    edited March 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. It's bad enough that Hort was TRIBBLE and lliterally raided the AFCTF bank and the HoM bank. Been over a week and still nothing from customer service about restoring his account either. )=

I sent an email to their support yesterday asking for an update. The automated system said to expect a response within 24 hours. Nope.

I decided to link my cryptic account to a PW account in case that was the holdup somehow.

Finally, I submitted a new ticket with a much shorter message of despair. I figured my last one might have been too long and gotten cut off. :rolleyes:
    edited March 2012
    good.idea.short.of.a.thread.in.technical.issues..we.would.all.sign...a.help.hort.petition
    edited March 2012
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    good.idea.short.of.a.thread.in.technical.issues..we.would.all.sign...a.help.hort.petition

LOL! Well I'm really hoping that it's taking them a while because they're working on a way to restore the fleet banks. If it takes them a couple weeks to do that, I wouldn't be upset at all.
    edited March 2012
    why are we talking so much in the cappy thread if there is no more cappy D:
    we must migrate to the platy thread in an attempt to lure the bacon loving marsupial back to STO!!!!
    edited March 2012
    yu-should-elp-momo-defeat-The-arrancar

ur-jem'hadar'too
    hort-has-good-excuse
    bunny-panda-unite

no-dawson-not-huh-hef
    edited March 2012
    Wait, no more Ms. Capulet?

Oohh! It is sad day! :(
    edited March 2012

It means I can't get into ten forward's website. :mad: Not only is it not accepting my passwords but it is saying somebody has been attempting to log in as me in my absence. 1 try was "too many unsuccessful attempts"

STO? Meh you know I pop in and stay if there is peeps on. Mostly there is none so the Z monster drags me away. Momo keeps my bed warm and Hort free. Saves so much time not having to check under the bed and covers with a flash light.
    edited March 2012
    It means I can't get into ten forward's website. :mad: Not only is it not accepting my passwords but it is saying somebody has been attempting to log in as me in my absence. 1 try was "too many unsuccessful attempts"

STO? Meh you know I pop in and stay if there is peeps on. Mostly there is none so the Z monster drags me away. Momo keeps my bed warm and Hort free. Saves so much time not having to check under the bed and covers with a flash light.

i play on a daily basis :c
    edited March 2012
    spooky-anther-sysops-should-reset-a-temp-pw-mail-it-to-you-so-u-can-reset
    edited March 2012

O_O Why would someone even bother to hack a private forum? Makes... no sense. -starts chewing fingernails and blinking rapidly-
    edited March 2012
    Nope, no sense but then not everything people do makes sense.
    edited March 2012

Seriously?! I can reset it for you but you should be able to do so also from the admin panel. It's a separate login I believe. Either or, let me know how you'd like that taken care of. I'll go check the IP logs.

Edit: Says you were on at 1:18AM. Given you're 3 hours behind, I'd say that's more like 10:18PM your time.
    edited March 2012
    WELL-
    i-think-tings-
    are-in-ballance-aaing
    im-the-small-ant-pushing-up-grains-of-sand
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Diagram+of+Chain+of+Command&qpvt=Diagram+of+Chain+of+Command&FORM=IGRE
    edited March 2012
    I don't know about balance. Z's thread turns a year old in 5 days and I haven't even started reading it from the beginning for a 1 year review!
    edited March 2012
    I don't know about balance. Z's thread turns a year old in 5 days and I haven't even started reading it from the beginning for a 1 year review!

when do i get a review? :C

and cappy cap! :D
    look what i found!!! n.n
    edited March 2012
    when do i get a review? :C

and cappy cap! :D
    look what i found!!! n.n

I started the thread so I think it's my job to do so and... I want to. Z is my super duper, special, bestest buddy, and favorite person in the whole wide world! It's only fitting, I think! I'm going to have to make some time to do so though as Tuesday doesn't leave much time to reread 122 pages and write up something reflecting on that.
    edited March 2012
    I started the thread so I think it's my job to do so and... I want to. Z is my super duper, special, bestest buddy, and favorite person in the whole wide world! It's only fitting, I think! I'm going to have to make some time to do so though as Tuesday doesn't leave much time to reread 122 pages and write up something reflecting on that.

aww :C -thinks about momo-
    edited March 2012
    *races through the thread creating a draft*
    edited March 2012
    *nibbles some bacon*
    edited March 2012
    edited March 2012
    reviews, I wanna review, I'm super old and everything!

All of 10 forward is written onto the inside of my backpack =D
    edited March 2012
    *Presses the bacon button*
    Happy 2 years of Cappy threadnaught. Seriously? 2 years! Time sure does fly. Thank you and <3 u all.
    edited March 2012
    Thank you and <3 u all.

I knew it! I wore her down!! :D:D
    :o -hugs-
    Man, I'm too short. Calves aren't fun to hug... <__>
This discussion has been closed.