test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »

You're a veritable fountain of wisdom and motivational posters, aren't you? It's funny... If I'm not mistaken, Wisdom was the one thing I scored higher than you on that little D&D attribute quiz awhile back. :p
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    You're a veritable fountain of wisdom and motivational posters, aren't you? It's funny... If I'm not mistaken, Wisdom was the one thing I scored higher than you on that little D&D attribute quiz awhile back. :p

I took a feat that allows me to substitute my Charisma score for any Wisdom based skills or saving throws.

Furthermore that was Haruhi Suzumiya. The Emperor may be the most powerful human ever, but Haruhi is your true god(dess).
    edited April 2010
    I took a feat that allows me to substitute my Charisma score for any Wisdom based skills or saving throws.

What is that? The Distract With Shinies feat? Always a good choice.

Weren't we evenly matched in Charisma, too? I think we were pretty much even in everything, save for intelligence.
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    What is that? The Distract With Shinies feat? Always a good choice.

Weren't we evenly matched in Charisma, too? I think we were pretty much even in everything, save for intelligence.

Maybe I am a higher level then you. I have defeated more stuff then you have, despite me being younger.
    edited April 2010
    Maybe I am a higher level then you. I have defeated more stuff then you have, despite me being younger.

Eh, I'd rather hold on to the false hope that we're (mostly) evenly matched. :p

You may be right, though. You've had both more college experience and more firearms training than me, so you might be a level or two higher than me... Which is why I'm glad you're on my side.

...Let's ignore the death threats and assassination attempts, you are on my side... Right?

All this self-delusion can't be good for me. :(
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Eh, I'd rather hold on to the false hope that we're (mostly) evenly matched. :p

You may be right, though. You've had both more college experience and more firearms training than me, so you might be a level or two higher than me... Which is why I'm glad you're on my side.

...Let's ignore the death threats and assassination attempts, you are on my side... Right?

All this self-delusion can't be good for me. :(

I am on my own side. That side happens to be whatever side I will be able to use to advance my objectives the best with at the moment. As long as you and I share the same goals, you will never find a more a loyal ally then me. Contrawise, should you oppose me, then may the Emperor and Haruhi have pity on you, for I shall show you none save the pity of a merciful death.
    edited April 2010
    I am on my own side. That side happens to be whatever side I will be able to use to advance my objectives the best with at the moment. As long as you and I share the same goals, you will never find a more a loyal ally then me. Contrawise, should you oppose me, then may the Emperor and Haruhi have pity on you, for I shall show you none save the pity of a merciful death.

Oh, you have to understand one thing: I really have no goals, I just follow whoever happens to seem the most entertaining at the moment. Luckily, you also happen to make a good ally, seeing as how you're pretty much my more intelligent, more anime-obsessed counterpart.

I've always wanted to join forces with someone who is hell-bent on subjugating the world and making it bow to them. I picture myself as more of a loyal righthand man, rather than an outright leader. Once again, of anyone I know, you have the best chance of dominating the world, so you'll have no opposition from me, as long as I'm duly rewarded for my service. Just don't expect a fawning lackey and we'll be fine.

...Besides, I'd rather face down an army of rabid, bloodthirsty Capulets than **** off Haruhi. :p
    edited April 2010
    Is Cappy hiding from us again?
    edited April 2010
    she must still be in bed
    edited April 2010
    Wait, there was a D&D attribute quiz? Link it! I missed this.

Also, I am in favor of the Ravenstein administration. I am not opposed to Daevan as the right hand man. I think we can do some damage this way. I only ask one thing.

Once the world is yours, may I command Your Majesty's military? Or at least the Navy?

Also, Wisdom was always my dump stat when I played D&D... which is funny, because half the time I played a mage, and the other half I played a paladin (or to be more precise, a Grey Guard). :p
    edited April 2010
    When was the quiz linked? O.o Meh i have missed alot the last few days. So many net and weather issues I have spent more time watching Ranma 1/2 than anything.
    edited April 2010
    Wait, there was a D&D attribute quiz? Link it! I missed this.

Also, I am in favor of the Ravenstein administration. I am not opposed to Daevan as the right hand man. I think we can do some damage this way. I only ask one thing.

Once the world is yours, may I command Your Majesty's military? Or at least the Navy?

Also, Wisdom was always my dump stat when I played D&D... which is funny, because half the time I played a mage, and the other half I played a paladin (or to be more precise, a Grey Guard). :p
    Capulet wrote: »
    When was the quiz linked? O.o Meh i have missed alot the last few days. So many net and weather issues I have spent more time watching Ranma 1/2 than anything.

Merry Christmas. There was also an alignment quiz, but I can't seem to find it. I originally posted it a month ago, I think.

And for those of you wondering what my stats were...

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Str 11
    Dex 17
    Con 12
    Int 11
    Wis 15
    Cha 15

Raven's stats were pretty close to mine. She was beating me in Int (16 to my 11) and a few points behind me in Wis, but other than that, we were even. Just one more reason why I would make an excellent righthand man. :p
    edited April 2010
    ooh nice test here were my scores

STR: 13
    DEX: 16
    CON: 12
    INT: 14
    WIS: 14
    CHA: 16
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Merry Christmas. There was also an alignment quiz, but I can't seem to find it. I originally posted it a month ago, I think.

And for those of you wondering what my stats were...

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Str 11
    Dex 17
    Con 12
    Int 11
    Wis 15
    Cha 15

Raven's stats were pretty close to mine. She was beating me in Int (16 to my 11) and a few points behind me in Wis, but other than that, we were even. Just one more reason why I would make an excellent righthand man. :p

Found the thread. Your searchfu is weak Daevan-san. Mr. Miyagi is displeased. He is gonna make you go back to waxing cars soon.

And my stats were:
    STR: 11
    DEX: 17
    CON: 13
    INT: 17
    WIS: 16
    CHA: 15

And my alignment is apparently chaotic good.
    edited April 2010
    What a crock >.>

STR: 10
    DEX: 11
    CON: 11
    INT(pt1/pt2): 9/11
    INT: 10
    WIS: 9
    CHA: 11
    edited April 2010
    What a crock >.>

STR: 10
    DEX: 11
    CON: 11
    INT(pt1/pt2): 9/11
    INT: 10
    WIS: 9
    CHA: 11

Haha, Capulet has commoner stats.

Don't worry Capulet, PC characters like me will always be there for you.
    edited April 2010
    Haha, Capulet has commoner stats.

Don't worry Capulet, PC characters like me will always be there for you.

Don't make me spank you :mad:
    edited April 2010
    Found the thread. Your searchfu is weak Daevan-san. Mr. Miyagi is displeased. He is gonna make you go back to waxing cars soon.

And my stats were:
    STR: 11
    DEX: 17
    CON: 13
    INT: 17
    CHA: 15

And my alignment is apparently chaotic good.

Pah, maybe Mr. Miyagi stumbled a bit in his training, ever thought of that? :p

An Int of 17? Wisdom of 16?! Do you hear that fluttering sound? That's the sound of my pride flying out the window. Guess I am just suited to be a second-in-command.

...At least I'm still beating Cap.
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:

An Int of 17? Wisdom of 16?! Do you hear that fluttering sound? That's the sound of my pride flying out the window. Guess I am just suited to be a second-in-command.

Bite me both of you. I'll retake it tonight when I can actually do some of these things and get accurate figures and work on the problems with out distraction.
    edited April 2010
    *offers Cappy some Belgian luxury truffles*

yup I went and got another egg.... with the Tuvok thing on it...
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:

Don't feel bad by being bested by a girl. That is younger then you. And cuter.

Although those are pretty good evil overlord stats. And that high wisdom could indicate my insanity is just a charade to misdirect the unwary from my true nature. Like Hamlet, I could still know a hawk from a handsaw.
    edited April 2010

Although those are pretty good evil overlord stats. And that high wisdom could indicate my insanity is just a charade to misdirect the unwary from my true nature. Like Hamlet, I could still know a hawk from a handsaw.

Grrrrrr get off it ! *PUNT*
    edited April 2010

You're only a few years younger than me. Makes me wonder what kind of inhuman super-villain you'll be once you turn 21, but I digress.

You see my 15 wisdom? It means I'm on to your little misdirection scheme. I fully support it, of course- the 15 wisdom also means I'm wise enough to defer to someone more suited to lead than I am.
    Grrrrrr get off it ! *PUNT*

You know we love ya, Cappy. 11 Strength and all. :D
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    You're only a few years younger than me. Makes me wonder what kind of inhuman super-villain you'll be once you turn 21, but I digress.

You see my 15 wisdom? It means I'm on to your little misdirection scheme. I fully support it, of course- the 15 wisdom also means I'm wise enough to defer to someone more suited to lead than I am.

You know we love ya, Cappy. 11 Strength and all. :D

Grrrrrr what do you expect, I am girl! At least I answered the thing honestly. Probably could have just clicked all the good stuff and BS'd my way to 15 or better across the board.
    edited April 2010
    cappy doesn't need str....
    i'm her tank....i got 18+2 for character class.

i got her back...
    edited April 2010
    cappy doesn't need str....
    i'm her tank....i got 18+2 for character class.

i got her back...

Holy hell, Dekar's back!

And yeah, Cap. I'll give you bonus points for honesty. Your charisma and strength should be a bit higher, though, what with the way you swing that mallet like a rabid lunatic, and the way you coerce Dekar into taking the hits for you. :p
    edited April 2010
    Ok I retook it. Jesus you all suck lemons.

STR: 12
    DEX: 18
    CON: 17
    INT(pt1/pt2): 10/17
    edited April 2010
    Interesting.

STR 11
    DEX 13
    CON 12
    INT 15
    WIS 12
    CHA 16

I'm intelligent and charismatic, but nor particularly wise or fit. That makes sense.
    edited April 2010
    Ok I retook it. Jesus you all suck lemons.

STR: 12
    DEX: 18
    CON: 17
    INT(pt1/pt2): 10/17

Did I mention how awesome you were, Cap? :p

I totally called the Charisma, though.
    Interesting.

STR 11
    DEX 13
    CON 12
    INT 15
    WIS 12
    CHA 16

I'm intelligent and charismatic, but nor particularly wise or fit. That makes sense.

Hmm... With the unholy trifecta of you, me and Raven all having high charisma scores, we should be able to conquer the world by this weekend.
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Hmm... With the unholy trifecta of you, me and Raven all having high charisma scores, we should be able to conquer the world by this weekend.

But I thought this was already Raven's world and we just lived in it?
This discussion has been closed.