test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i saw he Malleting helpless squirrels O.o

Stupid rodents should have stayed out of her way then.
    edited April 2010
    i saw he Malleting helpless squirrels O.o

Who was malleting helpless squirrels???? :eek: Show me who needs to die today? :(
    edited April 2010
    I fixed your avatar Capulet ;-)
    edited April 2010
    how did you fix my avatar? HACKER! *PUNT*
    edited April 2010
    hey Cap that was a blast last night, don't leave it so long again till next time :D
    edited April 2010
    no way! too much of a blast not to soon.. no pun intended :D
    edited April 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    no way! too much of a blast not to soon.. no pun intended :D

I haz a confused?... you had to much fun? or was it that bad?:confused:
    edited April 2010
    hmm... was too much fun, can not wait so long to do it again. Better?
    edited April 2010
    much... still not slept yet...brains surviving on caffeine hehe
    edited April 2010
    Cappy cappy. Who doesn't love cappy. I want to scratch their eyes out!

. o O (Thats the first time I've made that threat. Good thing I've got the cat avatar)
    edited April 2010
    Capulet the movie (or how I learned to love the Cappy and stop fearing the mallet)
    edited April 2010
    Capulet the movie (or how I learned to love the Cappy and stop fearing the mallet)

Im guessing the film theme music would be something by [URL="[B]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKAaSf6e10[/B]"]MC HAMMER[/URL]?
    Yes I totally went there... DONT JUDGE ME!
    edited April 2010
    Woebetide wrote:
    Im guessing the film theme music would be something by MC HAMMER?
    Yes I totally went there... DONT JUDGE ME!

Woe...after that I don't know how to feel about you anymore...I don't think I ever knew you! :eek:
    edited April 2010
    yes yes I admit it I've repressed my admiration for MC HAMMER for far too long /sarcasm mode off
    edited April 2010
    What Capulet Movie? :eek: I missed one?
    edited April 2010
    Capulet and the mighty hammer of doom :D at all good theaters
    edited April 2010
    Capulet the Barbarian
    Capulet the Destroyer

Yep, that is what I hear is in the works.
    edited April 2010

Disclaimer:
    No red shirts were harmed during the filming of this movie
    edited April 2010
    For Raven or any other anime lover's:

Kat's Anime profile

And now...BBL. going to watch some
    edited April 2010
    Ravenstein's List. Mine is longer.
    edited April 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Ravenstein's List. Mine is longer.

*Cough* Showoff. :p

My anime list is extremely short: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, The Big O. That's all I need. That's all anyone needs.
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    *Cough* Showoff. :p

My anime list is extremely short: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, The Big O. That's all I need. That's all anyone needs.

I notice a distinct lack of My-HiME and Haruhi Suzumiya. And Excel Saga. What's wrong with you?
    edited April 2010
    I notice a distinct lack of My-HiME and Haruhi Suzumiya. And Excel Saga. What's wrong with you?

I don't think you have the required time for an adequate response.
    edited April 2010

Oh, Excel Saga is awesome. I actually named my dog Mynchi. As for the other two... Never heard of them. Care to enlighten me? :p
    edited April 2010
    Woebetides list..

and yes Raven yours is longer
    :p
    edited April 2010
    Somebody show Elfin Lied some love.....and Shin Chan....I love Shin Chan....don't even know you people anymore...:mad:

and Dragonball.....c'mon.....C'MONNN
    edited April 2010
    I have a short list, an old list for the most part:
    Record of Lodoss War
    Akira
    Princess Mononoke
    Bubblegum Crisis
    Bubblegum Crash
    Vampire Hunter D
    Star Blazers
    Robotech/Macross
    Death Note
    Gun Busters
    Golden Boy
    and a few other I have forgotten the names of.
    edited April 2010
    I have this much Anime......
    That is all.
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Oh, Excel Saga is awesome. I actually named my dog Mynchi. As for the other two... Never heard of them. Care to enlighten me? :p

My-HiME - Mai Tokiha has just transferred to the prestigious Fuuka Academy. En route to the school, she becomes involved in a battle between two girls with magical powers, Hime. She discovers that is also a Hime and that Hime are destined to fight monsters called Orphans. But there is more to the school then it seems. Someone is gathering Hime at Fuuka Academy from across the world. Furthermore, organizations are vying for control of the powers of the Hime. In all of this, the fate of the world hinges on the powers of Mai and the other Hime.

It is a darker, more mature look at the magical girl genre. It eliminates many common tropes of the genre such as transformation sequences and nonlethal combat. By the end of the series, about half the cast is dead.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon is a regular high school student. No, seriously, this time he is a perfectly ordinary high school student. No special powers, latent magical ability, giant robot, or secret ninja lineage. Then he meets a girl who seems more then a little strange, Haruhi Suzumiya. She wants to find any aliens, time travelers, or psychics; Haruhi has no interest in the normal.

One day, Kyon accidentally gives Haruhi the idea to form a club devoted to finding aliens, time travelers, and psychics. Haruhi forces Kyon and several other people to join her club which she calls the SOS Brigade. Unbeknownst to Haruhi however, she has recruited an alien, a time traveler, and a psychic, all of which have an interest in Haruhi. According to them, Haruhi has an ability to reshape reality to fit her whims, but Haruhi doesn't realize it. Normally, this ability is harmless and suppressed, but when Haruhi gets bored, strange things happen. Or she gets really bored, the universe could end. So it is up to Kyon and the rest of the SOS Brigade to keep Haruhi from getting too bored.
    edited April 2010
    My-HiME - Mai Tokiha has just transferred to the prestigious Fuuka Academy. En route to the school, she becomes involved in a battle between two girls with magical powers, Hime. She discovers that is also a Hime and that Hime are destined to fight monsters called Orphans. But there is more to the school then it seems. Someone is gathering Hime at Fuuka Academy from across the world. Furthermore, organizations are vying for control of the powers of the Hime. In all of this, the fate of the world hinges on the powers of Mai and the other Hime.

It is a darker, more mature look at the magical girl genre. It eliminates many common tropes of the genre such as transformation sequences and nonlethal combat. By the end of the series, about half the cast is dead.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon is a regular high school student. No, seriously, this time he is a perfectly ordinary high school student. No special powers, latent magical ability, giant robot, or secret ninja lineage. Then he meets a girl who seems more then a little strange, Haruhi Suzumiya. She wants to find any aliens, time travelers, or psychics; Haruhi has no interest in the normal.

One day, Kyon accidentally gives Haruhi the idea to form a club devoted to finding aliens, time travelers, and psychics. Haruhi forces Kyon and several other people to join her club which she calls the SOS Brigade. Unbeknownst to Haruhi however, she has recruited an alien, a time traveler, and a psychic, all of which have an interest in Haruhi. According to them, Haruhi has an ability to reshape reality to fit her whims, but Haruhi doesn't realize it. Normally, this ability is harmless and suppressed, but when Haruhi gets bored, strange things happen. Or she gets really bored, the universe could end. So it is up to Kyon and the rest of the SOS Brigade to keep Haruhi from getting too bored.

Haruhi actually looks pretty good. As for HiME? I might check it out based on that bullet-slicing scene alone. I'll see if I can find them both. Between Persona and 40k, nothing you've suggested to me so far has been bad.
This discussion has been closed.