Options

cuz i cant finish infected....

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Threather wrote:
    I've finished Infected 4 times (two times after the new updates). I'm not special in anyway, I just have a fleet that is made up of some really cool people. Vent voice communication helped a lot as well. We find Infected to be relatively easy (we are not a hardcore raid fleet either) and we are looking forward towards doing The Cure.

My suggestion to anyone who is having problems doing Infected is to find a fleet. Find a fleet, get on Vent and work together as a team. Einstein's definition of Insanity is that if you do the same thing over and over again, and each time expect a different result, you are insane. I suggest trying something different. Make friends, join a fleet and work with the same people on infected. It makes a huge difference.

The problem is that the people having problems with Infected, and then complaining here, don't think they should have to do that. They feel that they should be able to rush through all of the content in this game without thinking. Since you can't do that in Infected, they're going to demand that it be "fixed" so that groups it's not intended to work for can play it without issue.

Too bad for them as, if I understand coderanger correctly, they won't be making it any easier any time soon.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    OMG I cant take the whining anymore, if you don’t like the game then just quit. You should be giving positive options to the Dev's and not this whiny…... the mission is to hard TRIBBLE. "Grow a pair" get people that know what they are doing and learn from them. The game bugs are much easier to deal with then all the whining. The Dev's have already made this game to easy for the criers BooHoo.

I think the STF's should be almost unbeatable and want to make you pull your hair out, because as you know they are the BORG. Did you all forget that part. They are not supposed to be easy in fact they should be just barely beatable. Then when you finally beat the mission you will be so proud to show off the items you've won. Now it will really mean something to have the Borg parts on your ship because you and everyone else will know just how damn hard those missions are.

Peace!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Did you happen to notice the date on the last post?

Zombie!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Even if flaming an old thread, this is no way to treat a zombie. You cast them in cement. Like this.

*splosh*
This discussion has been closed.