Options

"You are not allowed to login to the server at this time"

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Jagh-Hegh wrote:
    You have to be kidding me!!!

I have to now enter a second activation key?!?! The one I originally purchased online states it is still active.

I tried using a second Serial Number on an email I received. I get a message that the key doesn't much a purchase.

Guess I'll try going back and looking. WTH should I do if that isn't successful??

send in a ticket, that wont get read,
    whine a lot, that cryptic are asses.
    then wait and get royally $%^&**^ with all the time you lost.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Roger that on the in-game bonuses with the Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download. I haven't recieved any of them either.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This is beyond rediculous!!!! I drove 100 miles one way to nearest Best Buy to get the pre-order, played threw the beta. Drove 100 miles again to get the retail game (which comes with 30 days free game play). Activated my account (so it says) and am not allowed to log in. I dont have a cridit card and am choosing to buy game time cards from Best Buy when needed. So that being said i should be able to play for 30 days on the time that came with the game. So help me god If someone tells me that i'm gonna have to drive 100 miles one way again to buy a game time card just to get into the game so i can use my free 30 days i'm gonna be done with this game for good. What i've read on the forums and all the complaints of this login issue are more then this game is worth at this point!! Never in my life have i dumped so much money on a game in purchase of game (50$) and pre-order (5$ off retail) and TIME AND TRAVEL INVOLVED WITH GETTING THE GAME TO ONLY BE LOCKED OUT. WHY?, I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND YOUR SYSTEM ISNT SET-UP TO HANDLE THOSE OF US THAT AT THE END OF OUR 30 DAYS WOULD THEN RESUBSCRIBE WITH A GAME CARD LICENSED BY YOU AND SOLD AT BEST BUY. WHAT A JOKE!!!

p.s. I SENT IN A TICKET TWO DAYS AGO ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND INCLUDED MY RETAIL KEY CODE EVEN....CAN I GET A WHOOT, WHOOT......RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS A CLUE????
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    When I try to log in to the game I get the message: "You are not allowed to log into this server at this time.".

I reentered my key and got the message "This product key is already active, it cannot be used again." I have waited for several hours to try and get in with no luck. I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition from Atari.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jagh-Hegh wrote:
    Roger that on the in-game bonuses with the Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download. I haven't recieved any of them either.

with me exactly the same:

Activated Features
    Star Trek online - Fileplanet Closed Beta access
    Star Trek Online - Preorder Digital Deluxe
    Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription

nothing ever appears in c-store, only a crappy klingon and ferengi who very easily to make urself with the Charachter Creator....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You'd think that instead of spending money on marketing (Trying to get a world record...), they might perhaps bother to spend money on fixing problems with the game..
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Your link is missing the ".com"

when I enter (re-enter, really) the retail code I got from Direct2Drive when I downloaded the game, I get the following message:

This product key is already active, it cannot be used again.

...an this is the second time this morning I have tried this, with the same result.

I WANT to choose a subscription plan, but I am not able to. The account page has no clickable link to get to that.

Additional information:
    the account "dashboard"

Products Star Trek Online
    Download Game Client
    Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Preorder
    Subscriptions

I did go and check Direct2Drive to see if there was some sort of pending or missing code, and there are none.

This is the same problem i am having!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I am also having this problem I have gone back and put my key in 5 times tonight and still cant get on. Nice to pay for something you cant even play
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Im very confused now I was reading the pre-order faq

Q: If I preorder the game, but don’t pick up the retail game, will I be stopped from playing past the Head Start?

A: Not right away. We will have a grace period of several days to give everyone the opportunity to pick up the retail copy of the game.

does this mean I have to purchase a retail version as well as forking out £40 for the preorder ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    argggggg this is BS!!!!!

ive been waiting 2 hours now to join!!!!

but the BLINKING GREEN LIGHT stays up : SERVER UP !!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    same, here. I even purchased the 12-month membership!
    I was able to play up to last night (Feb 8).

I tried submitting a ticket like you suggested, but YOUR TICKET PAGE DOES NOT WORK!
    :mad:
    I tried it on two different browsers on two different computers...Nothing comes up when you click any of the choices!

Tony
    tcreson
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    subwired wrote: »
    Im very confused now I was reading the pre-order faq

Q: If I preorder the game, but don’t pick up the retail game, will I be stopped from playing past the Head Start?

A: Not right away. We will have a grace period of several days to give everyone the opportunity to pick up the retail copy of the game.

does this mean I have to purchase a retail version as well as forking out £40 for the preorder ?

wow wow wow wait a minute,

does that means after i spendid 59,99 $ on Digital deluxe + 239,99 $ for llifetime supscription = 299,98 $
    for a game i could only play from headstart till grace period?? and than have to go to a retailer and buy the game again?????

WTF are they thinking???

i thought lifetime ment lifetime, and the reason i order it online is so i dont have to go to the crappy retail stores anymore. its cold outside !!!!!!

WTF WERE THEY THINKING???
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Let's see...The server is up....Current key... Lifetime subscription... yet I'm not allowed to log on at this time?!?!?
    WTF!!! :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    All I want is to play the GD F%&#%$# game.....ugghhh

This is so frustrating. I didn't think anyone could could do as bad as SOE with SWG in the mgt of an MMO...but I was wrong. :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    no wonder we dont get any replay from them,,,they are busy trying to get a guiness record...

from now on ... STAR TREK OFFLINE....sigh... 16 hours and still waiting to get online
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I am having the same problem i reedem my key and i have subsciption im getting the same error message
    I have also payed for life time please get my account up in the next 30 min thank you
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes, this is quite BS. I contacted Amazon to let them know that one of their vendors is treating their customer like TRIBBLE. It's really unacceptable after paying so much.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    My brother and I both got the deluxe off of direct 2 drive. His works but mine doesn't the only difference is that he has the lifetime and I don't have a subscription.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Star Trek Online
    Download Game Client
    Activated Features

* Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
    * Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online - Digital Retail

Subscriptions

* Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
    Next Billing Date: Mar 11 2010
    PayPal
    Change this subscription

I had to set up billing again regardless of the 30 day grace, so i put it on an old paypal account with an expired CC. I GOT IN GAME.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    contact the 3rd party retailer or website where you got the pre order and they will have a 2nd key for you. you should've gotten a new retail key after tuesday feb 2nd via email or through the 3rd party downloader software like steam and D2D.

your account status should look similar to this if u got digital download version

Activated Features
    Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe
    Subscriptions
    Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
    Next Billing Date: Mar 11 2010
    Credit Card Last Four Digits: XXXX
    Change this subscription
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You have to buy more time to get your 30 day grace....jacked up or what
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    poopy. Im not paying for another month of this poopy. Unless I get my cookie.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    GM online finally :)
    Hi!

We have gone ahead and extended the grace period of Star Trek Online until 11:59 PM Pacific Monday February 8, 2010. If you have your retail key please activate your key so that you can continue to play Star Trek Online.

By extending the grace period this should allow more time for the retailers to provide you all with a retail code to activate.

This grace period also includes all EU retailers that are scheduled to end at February 8, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific.

If you have already activated your retail key and are still experiencing problems logging in we are aware of this issue and are working diligently to solve this. This is one reason why we have extending the grace period so you can access Star Trek Online whilst we investigate this with our payment provider.

Cheers,

Phil
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sindral wrote: »
    Hi!

We have gone ahead and extended the grace period of Star Trek Online until 11:59 PM Pacific Monday February 8, 2010. If you have your retail key please activate your key so that you can continue to play Star Trek Online.

By extending the grace period this should allow more time for the retailers to provide you all with a retail code to activate.

This grace period also includes all EU retailers that are scheduled to end at February 8, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific.

If you have already activated your retail key and are still experiencing problems logging in we are aware of this issue and are working diligently to solve this. This is one reason why we have extending the grace period so you can access Star Trek Online whilst we investigate this with our payment provider.

Cheers,

Phil

What good is that when its the 10th of Feb already???
    Wait you mean to 2011 so Cryptic can get a grip of what they are doing?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Activated Features
    Star Trek online - Fileplanet Closed Beta access
    Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
    Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe

apperantly i only activated the preorder, and didnt the Digital Deluxe, wich i really found odd for a quite a while,

i already have a LT Commander grade 6 en klingon something same, its a pity that i couldnt use it earlier!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Activated Features

* Star Trek Online Closed Beta
    * Star Trek Online - Preorder
    * Star Trek Online - Retail

Subscriptions

* Recurring 1-Month ACTIVE
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sindral wrote: »

So this means that its the fault of the 'third party retailer' for not sending me my retail code.

But wait a minute I purchaced this from Atari, don't Atari own cryptic. so isnt it cryptics fault.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Im not able, the server will not allow me in. I have placed the key in and states that itb have already been activated. Please help, like to keep playing. Downloaded the digital advance game, do I need to purchase a hard copy after spending 80 dollars???
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I am unable to login at this time and this is the first time this is happening to me its very frustrating and i have dont everything that the thread has told me to do but still no change i would like for this to be fixed asap

thank you!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    youre trying to input game time. Input the other 25 dig code in. It will then take u to another page. check the boxes, input payment then click next