Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    GGEEEEZZZZZUUUZZZZZZZZZ

WTF!??!?!?!!!!

REEE-DONK-YOU-LUSS

Page 179

Heck yeah! I got it! page 179 baby! Wooo hooooF!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You are not allowed to log into this server at this time
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    OK im saving up for the first post on page 200 :D get in there..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    WHERE'S SULU??????
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Headwar wrote: »
    If you were doing light speed in your 57 chevy and turned on the headlights ...would they do anything?:eek:

Fall apart?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Teanc wrote: »
    Please stop cutting Cryptic so much slack, is it a new game? Yes
    Did you pay for it? Yes
    Do they employ people to keep the game up? Yes
    Is this game a service like Email, or your phone? Yes
    Would you be upset if your email went down when you wanted to you it? Yes
    Would you be upset if your phone service went down? Yes
    Would you get on a forum and defend your service provider because they are working hard, or because they are new? NOPE
    Will this MMO die if cryptic doesn't at least learn to communicate with its customers? YES

In summary, your bleading heart sympathies and irrational defense of their game is only making it easier for them to continue behaving this way. Tough love, tell them your ****ed your SERVICE is down and that they aren't explaining, why, how, or when the SERVICE will be up again.

Good point. I would be willing to cut them a lot more slack if they at least had a ticker or something with info and ETAs to keep us in the know. We ARE paying for this. No random people like in the Betas- all of us are paying customers (some lifetime subscribers).
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    would ya find out who invented peanut butter for me please? I would like to know how that happened.

George Washington Carver?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Kuza wrote: »
    .....................................______ .......______...............................
    .................................._ /_/_ ._\_\___/_/__.\_\_.............................
    ................................. / .- -.....//./....-....\.\\..... - -.\...........................
    .............................../ /.....\ .....|-|=====|-|...../....\ \.........................
    ...............................| |.._.-'......\-\_@_/-/.......`-._ | |.........................
    ............................_ |-' ..............`
    '...............`-|_.........................
    ...................... _.-'................................................. .`-._ ................
    ................ _.-'................................................. .............`-._ ............
    ......... _.-'................................................. .........................`-._ .......
    ......../.................................................. ....................................\.......
    ....._/.................................................. ......................................\_.....
    ...(o)............................................ ............................................(o)... .
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    Attention Human Devs... This is your last warning. Fix the server!!!

They appear to be locking weapons. Response?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    mmmm pancakes.

diddnt expect a show tho. lol keep it comin!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttrraaaaaaaaaaaage
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have been through over sixty MMO launches at last count and Cryptic is by far the best company at launching
    an MMO.

They have the -least- downtime and the -least- launch bugs of any company I've seen. If any of you were there at the launch of CoH, you'll understand.

A few hours of downtime in the first few days is -nothing- compared to the issues the majority of launches go through. Does anyone recall AoC's launch with experience Exploits that had been reported but not addressed before it went live? Does anyone recall what they did? If you do, then you'll see why that company is a child compared to Cryptic.

How many people were there at the launch of WAR? That was one disaster after another. I wouldn't even call it launched even now at this point.

I wonder how many people remember EQ, PT, AO, and etc launches. They all had MAJOR downtime at launch. I'm not talking about a couple maintenance schedules and an unscheduled crash. I'm talking being down for the entire day and having the launch pushed back. One of those was pushed back a WEEK. I mean come on.

The selfishness and idiocy of these people drops my already low faith in humanity even lower.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Are we there yet? I've gotta go to the bathroom...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    wait...what's this cord do?....:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So the server should be up pretty soon, then?

Since this question is in page 125 and we are now in page 185 (and counting), I guess that the correct answer is "No"...:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    .....................................______ .......______...............................
    .................................._ /_/_ ._\_\___/_/__.\_\_.............................
    ................................. / .- -.....//./....-....\.\\..... - -.\...........................
    .............................../ /.....\ .....|-|=====|-|...../....\ \.........................
    ...............................| |.._.-'......\-\_@_/-/.......`-._ | |.........................
    ...................... _.-'................................................. .`-._ ................
    ................ _.-'................................................. .............`-._ ............
    ......... _.-'................................................. .........................`-._ .......
    ......../.................................................. ....................................\.......
    ....._/.................................................. ......................................\_.....
    ...(o)............................................ ............................................(o)... .

Wow...Just wow...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i am in

almost
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Arkmedeez wrote:
    !0 years from now I will be able to tell my granchildren about this thread.

They will proberly be able to post in it them selves ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So, Star Trek Online, is really just playing on forums eh? Pretty novel I must say. I thought it was an actual game.:p
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    kamikazetg wrote: »
    I have been through over sixty MMO launches at last count and Cryptic is by far the best company at launching
    an MMO.

They have the -least- downtime and the -least- launch bugs of any company I've seen. If any of you were there at the launch of CoH, you'll understand.

A few hours of downtime in the first few days is -nothing- compared to the issues the majority of launches go through. Does anyone recall AoC's launch with experience Exploits that had been reported but not addressed before it went live? Does anyone recall what they did? If you do, then you'll see why that company is a child compared to Cryptic.

How many people were there at the launch of WAR? That was one disaster after another. I wouldn't even call it launched even now at this point.

I wonder how many people remember EQ, PT, AO, and etc launches. They all had MAJOR downtime at launch. I'm not talking about a couple maintenance schedules and an unscheduled crash. I'm talking being down for the entire day and having the launch pushed back. One of those was pushed back a WEEK. I mean come on.

The selfishness and idiocy of these people drops my already low faith in humanity even lower.

WAR still is a massive pvp lag fest
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I bet the Server IT guys are doing there best impressions of scotty right now, LOL

How much longer before she starts to fly apart! LOL thats the question, heh.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    All this waiting will drive us insane... just like Picards singing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8aEhtJ-sgg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I started my taxes shortly after STO went down....I just finished them....i think this particular downtime has gone on long enough...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    1 thing...

Cryptic Forum Servers rock the socks!

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THIS DAMNED THREAD RIDING INTO OBLIVION?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sphynx wrote: »
    how long has downtime been so far?

2 hours 22 minutes.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I clicked last page on top and it brought me to page 176 and when it loaded there was 182 pages. Impressive
  • Options
    edited January 2010

try sending a tribble to take over!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    oelgaard wrote:
    i am in

almost

does that happen with all the ladies?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Damn it, the server being down made my wife come home, now I get no game time . Any idea on when the servers are coming back up, I'll send her shopping then.
This discussion has been closed.