test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Someone mentioned it in another topic;

Why not Klaa's 'no shirt' version of the TNG Klingon 'vest' from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier? Add in his crazy eyes (also good for Gowron fans) and the hair and we've got something here...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • cpkekcpkek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would like medals or ribbons, when you reach tier 5 of any Reputation for example.
    Also more skirts for the female characters, with a length slider. And better leg textures.
  • doggydudedoggydude Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hats
    Backpacks
    Ability to show feet, and have those feet be things like bird feet or lizard feet.

Goddess YES Hats!! Please.. and Helmets for the boys *giggle*.

((I'd like to see hats too :). If they came with functions like adding some kind of rich heads up data or prehaps night vision would be a nice touch also. ))
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would like Ro Laren's hairstyle with headband that can be color customized.
  • mvp333mvp333 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cpkek wrote: »
    I would like medals or ribbons, when you reach tier 5 of any Reputation for example.

YES.

Also, male version of the T'Pol costume... it wouldn't be too hard, and I love the aesthetics of that uniform when colored properly.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Klingon sash for Federation characters. I know there's only one, which was apparently given during some special event, but it kinda is bad to not have any version of klingon sash available for Fed characters if you weren't there. :(
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• arvistaljikarvistaljik Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Klingon sash for Federation characters. I know there's only one, which was apparently given during some special event, but it kinda is bad to not have any version of klingon sash available for Fed characters if you weren't there. :(

The free event one was Worf's sash from Season 1 of TNG. It would be nice to get his later DS9/TNG Movies one as well. It was much cooler looking.

+1 for bare alien feet selectable in the "shoes" category when using "Pants - Loose Long" so we can get more diverse aliens in our crews.

How about the art department finally put together full body skins to match your face complexion so we can get things like male tank-tops and shirtless outfits for something other than just Orions and the NPCs on Risa.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The free event one was Worf's sash from Season 1 of TNG. It would be nice to get his later DS9/TNG Movies one as well. It was much cooler looking.
    Well, I'm atm at the 5 season of TNG, have not watched any other Trek series than that yet, but I have to agree.. the steel'ish sash design looks nicer, and I'd love to have it as an option for Federation characters, even if I had to grind Zen for it... and I think I am not the only one. :D
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We need an update specifically for character customizaton. Add features to all species. The number one thing I want to see is the cat species get manes/m'ress hair and more patterns and colors.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    +1 for having off-duty costume options available for BOffs. That sounds as if it would be easy, would it?
  • mvp333mvp333 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Vulcan combadge, round smooth, diamond smooth, and oval smooth combadges for aliens. Also, more robes, civilian outfits, and generally more non-Starfleet/KDF/Romulan-specific stuff.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Enterprise Maco
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • sharpie65sharpie65 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How about a skirt option for Romulan females who have the Federation as their ally? At the "Choose an Ally" point in the Romulan storyline (level 10) I notice a skirt on the Federation-allied Romulan. If we could have this option plus a couple of others, you would make me slightly happier about playing my Romulan alt again.

(NB: Not sure if this has already been asked for in this thread.)
    MXeSfqV.jpg
  • deacondrake1592deacondrake1592 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can we make it possible to customize out special bridge officer uniforms? I have Romulan, Reman and Breen bridge officers but can't modify their uniforms to conform with the rest of my officers.
    Special Operations Command
    Special Services Armada
    "You can't outrun Death forever, but you can make the TRIBBLE work for it!:
  • starsider32485starsider32485 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can we make it possible to customize out special bridge officer uniforms? I have Romulan, Reman and Breen bridge officers but can't modify their uniforms to conform with the rest of my officers.
    Been asking this for two major updates now. Romulans and Reman special boffs at least, since they have a whole faction worth of costume choices now.
  • starmada1starmada1 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I support this idea.
  • crimpson7crimpson7 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    More hair and beard options for Romulans....
    The Wildcards Fleet =/\=
    Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
    Admiral Atraxis of the U.S.S. Daskalogiannis (Avenger class Cruiser) "I am Iron Cat!"
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sharpie65 wrote: »
    How about a skirt option for Romulan females who have the Federation as their ally? At the "Choose an Ally" point in the Romulan storyline (level 10) I notice a skirt on the Federation-allied Romulan. If we could have this option plus a couple of others, you would make me slightly happier about playing my Romulan alt again.

(NB: Not sure if this has already been asked for in this thread.)

I second this. The dress uniform skirt is kinda ugly. Something basic would be great.
  • starmada1starmada1 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Possibly a dead horse.. but I would like to see more long hair options for females. Only one of the current three really looks good.. the others look kind of frumpy..
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are several good ideas in this thread, and doubtless ones I've missed due to not being inclined to read all one-hundred-plus pages.

It occurred to me recently that PW could have some fun doing a bit of cross-pollinating by letting some other games in their portfolio be represented in off-duty outfits. For example, Torchlight 2 has several interesting examples, a gallery of which can be found here (French, but easy enough to navigate). Quite aside from the characters' basic outfits, some of the actual armor styles might be welcome as alternate armor visuals here - mechanics-wise, this would be handled by making the armor-visual toggle a pulldown letting you choose between 'do not show', 'default', and whichever custom armor visuals you have. This, incidentally, would allow the armor portion of the Jem'Hadar Armored Shroud to be able to actually look the part (maybe it would have two possible styles built-in (Soldier/Veteran and Elder).
  • starchasernxstarchasernx Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have not looked at the Wrath of Khan Uniform in a while and I have recently discovered that rank badges have been added. We can now indicate rank on the costume, instead of everyone being a captain.

This may have been around for a while and I just did not notice it until today.

Thank you Cryptic for adding this to TWOK costume!!!
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would like to see costumes from the Original Pilot of Star Trek (the Cage and Where No Man as Gone Before) also TMP Jacket that Kirk wear from Star Trek V TNG Dress Uniform both movie and show and some more off Duty clothing like a 20th Century style cloth set both formal and reaguler just an idea
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • dragonia3dragonia3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to see more hairstyles for Caitians and Ferasans.
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would love to see real Tal-Shiar/Romulan Imperial Ranks and Major Rekal's uniform pattern.
    chrome2013-11-2118-06-22-264_zps2f44e13c.png
    chrome2013-11-2118-04-41-704_zps57eb0666.png
    chrome2013-11-2118-03-08-257_zps4ec42e46.png

True Romulan\Tal Shiar rank system
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I need a Cardassian uniform, thanks.

Also please change bust and hips sliders from 0-100 to 0-250
  • phoenixfettphoenixfett Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes deffantly give us cardie uniforms and the right ranks for rommies
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    can there be TNG Season 3-7 Admirals Uniforms too also more EVA suits like from TOS and Enterprise. I also wanna see more Hire style for women like long hair in the back or long curly hair for an example too.
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ryuranger wrote: »
    can there be TNG Season 3-7 Admirals Uniforms too also more EVA suits like from TOS and Enterprise. I also wanna see more Hire style for women like long hair in the back or long curly hair for an example too.

was about to come here and mention hair styles would love to see more for ALL RACES not just a few here and there for only certain races.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • stormwaltz2stormwaltz2 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's a 114-page thread, so I hope you'll excuse me for not thoroughly checking to see when this was last posted...

I've been using TOS-era uniforms exclusively on my alt, and I just got to Nukara...

Isn't it about time to add the Environmental Suits from "The Tholian Web?" ;)

http://borgdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tholian-web.jpg