test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ent maco outfit
    before i forget fix the outfit slots kdf side n ill buy more outfit slots + outfits till then no more zen will be spent on outfits
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    derrico1 wrote: »
    honestly i just want extra costume slots for my boffs ......please cryptic cant be that hard to do

Why? You can't regularly use them as pets and even then the only BOff I would worry about uniform slots would be an alien that I want to play a variety of races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angelsilhouetteangelsilhouette Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2014
    derrico1 wrote: »
    honestly i just want extra costume slots for my boffs ......please cryptic cant be that hard to do
    tragamites wrote: »
    Why? You can't regularly use them as pets and even then the only BOff I would worry about uniform slots would be an alien that I want to play a variety of races.

I want a costume slot for my BOffs for each costume slot I have, and for them to be tied to my costume slots so that when I change costumes, they change costumes to the tied slot, so they can either always match me, or always coordinate with me, or always look somehow thematic with me.
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I want a costume slot for my BOffs for each costume slot I have, and for them to be tied to my costume slots so that when I change costumes, they change costumes to the tied slot, so they can either always match me, or always coordinate with me, or always look somehow thematic with me.

And a good storyline reason for this (Though there may be an issue in writing) is the Romulan Tal Shiar chain. You beam over in a Tal Shiar uniform, but your crew still has their basic looks or RR uniforms. Even one extra slot for the BOFFs means you can keep the theme going.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Female romulan hairstyles for federation.

Ability to tint stockings darker, even color (I know it's been asked for before)

More clothes
  • akatsubaki1986akatsubaki1986 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ability to tint stockings darker, even color (I know it's been asked for before)

More clothes

Yes not only the ability to get darker or lighter stockings, but other colors and if possible adjust them to be more, or less opaque.

More clothes yes, especially skirts to coordinate outfits with, and not super skimpy ones either. More modest skirts to break up the mini-skirt sea you sometimes see with large groups of female characters, and more styles or skirts.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have so been asking for this costume for my Reman character.

<Click Here>
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Risian swimsuits for men. Perhaps with shorter pant-legs for the males, though; looks more like sailors than vacationers. Or some non-Gorn non-Orion way to go shirtless; you realize how out-of-place a cardigan looks on Risa?
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nausicaan NPC hairstyles, the mowhawks would be greatly appreciated.

Orions and thigh high boots. seen it on NPC's so why not?
  • lumineon457lumineon457 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    • TNG Season 1 uniforms
    • TOS Season 2 Kirk wrap
    • Smooth Klingon foreheads (more forehead ridges in general)
    • Green skin for Vulcans (Romulans have it)
    • More eyebrows for Romulans (to match Vulcans)
    • Glasses
    • Medical Division ComBadges
  • thedodgehopperthedodgehopper Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1) Complete Nausicaan Armor set. (missing greaves).

2) Proper dress/skirts for Orion women, or at least something
    like they had in ENT.

3) The Old Gorn style being available.

4) Klingon Robes, like you see on all the Klingon hotshots and
    nobility in the shows, and the hotshots you see in the great hall.

5) Something uniquely Ferasan.

6) Something uniquely Lethean, like the hooded robes you see
    in missions and on Qonos.

7) Variant skins for some of the ships. Ie: Orion or gorn skin
    for a Vo'quv.

8) More Nausicaan Hairstyles.

9) Appropriate reptilian skin for Lethean bodies (as in Khan or Risa clothes).
    For goodness sake the Ferasans have their fur artwork proper, and the Gorn
    have their gatorhides.

10) Appropriate reptilian/amphibian looking skin for the Nausicaans.
    Again this is for things like Khan/Risa uniforms, but its a peeve in
    general.

11) Nausicaan 'bootlocker gun' from missions like "War is good for business."
    I know this isn't a costume per se, but still.

12) A more 'high tech' looking set of Nausicaan armor, or even a 'Nausicaan Set'
    of armor would be really cool. Think of Jem Hadar set, or the new Hirogen armor.
  • captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    More ferengi uniforms or outfits,
    Like ferengi militia and more jacket with the long pieces in the back like the ferengi in ds9

Also more ferengi headskirts!
  • artemisa0kartemisa0k Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hirogen costume unlock - Option for the Re-breather portion of the helmet only in addition to the helmet option. As well as a helmet version without the visor.

can see example here : http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080423032504/memoryalpha/en/images/3/39/Idrin.jpg

Or just the lower portion of the current helmet separated from the top and visor would work as well.

It also looks like some parts of the armor should have a glow option which doesn't seem to work atm or would be nice to have added.

Would also really like to see a Hirogen rifle added with nice unique appearance and firing effect, something like full-auto rifle 3 round burst primary with chance to exploit on primary fire mode which cause it to charge up and fire off a large single shot with a small pbaoe exploit on impact. Secondary fire mode could be a electrified net similar effect to what hirogen mines do with a chance to expose.
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    artemisa0k wrote: »
    Hirogen costume unlock - Option for the Re-breather portion of the helmet only in addition to the helmet option. As well as a helmet version without the visor.

-example redacted-

Or just the lower portion of the current helmet separated from the top and visor would work as well.
    That's not a bad idea; it should be compatible with how the character modeler works. On this note, I imagine the half-balaclavas, as seen with the old-school Cobra uniforms, would be a bit harder to make work. Moving on...
    Would also really like to see a Hirogen rifle added with nice unique appearance and firing effect, something like full-auto rifle 3 round burst primary with chance to exploit on primary fire mode which cause it to charge up and fire off a large single shot with a small pbaoe exploit on impact. Secondary fire mode could be a electrified net similar effect to what hirogen mines do with a chance to expose.
    Hmm, not a bad idea. It sounds like its primary fire would be identical to the Dyson rifle's alt-fire in terms of being 'smart': normally it fires a 3-round burst with a chance to expose; against an exposed target it fires the charged-shot exploit attack. The secondary fire would be the 'net caster'.

As for how you can get it? Maybe there's an optional mission chain which works a bit like the Predator movies (after all, folks have already made the obvious comparison), where you go to investigate some strange situation or other and find yourself alone and having to deal with a Hirogen hunting party... with the alpha being the final boss; completing the chain would net you the rifle and a unique device which, when equipped, allows you to place shock mines.

On a related note, I thought it'd be interesting if a revamped crafting system allowed for weapon mods (see: Defiance, CoD, Battlefield, et cetera) - for example, sight units for +acc and/or +crit_chance. Under such a system, the net caster might be among the mated weapons that could be added to many rifles, in the vein of the M16/M203 combo, as elaborated in this post.
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just throwing in another "vote" for the Nemesis/Enterprise Romulan uniform.

Also, I'd like to see "clean" copies of the survivor Romulan clothing added. Some of the designs could make a really cool custom uniform, but the patches and alterations ruin the look.
  • paladinraijin31paladinraijin31 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sleeve options for Federation and also variants for the Open Jacket undershirt. Would like my Engineer to be able to role up their sleeves.
  • madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    darker stockings (all factions) or tintable at least.
    the gothic and long wavy hair the romulans have, on federation or at least available for vulcans too.
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I agree on the sleeves and the hair. In fact, Orion women should have long wavy hair, too; they nearly always do in the series.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have requested this before a long time ago in another topic that is long gone.
    So requesting this again!

Here are two Slicked Back hairstyles we don't have, that a NPCs have.. http://i.imgur.com/4vrxROV.png (both NPCs are located on K-7, one of them is the tailor, the other is nearby)
    Please add them to player options!

And also got the name of the longer one of those two when there was a tailor bug where you could access the tailor for boffs that you normally can't edit costume on http://i.imgur.com/NLXash5.jpg
    (this was my Holo Honor Guard Boff, when opend in the tailor that for some reason ended up wearing the borg body suit)
    And I also recall it scaled with head size changes. So it isn't just a hair that works on NPCs only with certain sizes.

The 3 slicked back we got acccess to are 01, 02, and 06.. so where is 03, 04, and 05?
    I LOVE how Slicked Back 05 looks! Would love that on my alien generated half-klingon.

Please! Also the other unique klingon NPC hairstyles for us! :D
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • captryhnercaptryhner Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Not sure, but probably asked for before. But maybe make some of the current uniforms available across all factions. Seven of Nine or T'Pol suits. The ones that don't exactly look like a uniform that is faction specific and just a character specific. Or at least that would be the simplest thing to do to add more costume options for the other factions. Or better yet, take those sexy costume options and alter them with faction specific flair. Need something skin tight and sexy for all females of all factions. :P
  • loctarxloctarx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I've heard a couple people write this but it needs to be said over and over. I like to RP a Cardassian.

Please add Cardassian Uniforms or shirts and we can fake the rest with the pants and boots
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/File:Reman.png

So much want this added to the available costumes to be purchased for Reman's.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• choppy101choppy101 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Open your character screen and right click on the armour, select hide from costume. Ta-da!

you can hide you armor when you viewing your chr the pic of the armor there is a little eye next to the armore weapons if you click that it will hide your armor
    and your weapons ect
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ive just tryed to buy the warriors skirt thats in the lobi store its not showing for ROM/KDF. i even changed to one of my kdf alts to see if it was a faction problem its not its a ROM/kdf problem only please let me get it for my Rommy.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • aliendejouraliendejour Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thay8472 wrote: »

Here's the outfits Thay8472 linked to above. The first one is in-game, but I bet people would pay to get the other two.

star_trek_online_romulan_clothes_concept_art_by_fbombheart-d773j2d.jpg
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Here's the outfits Thay8472 linked to above. The first one is in-game, but I bet people would pay to get the other two.

star_trek_online_romulan_clothes_concept_art_by_fbombheart-d773j2d.jpg

I would definitely pay for the second and third one. they would make fantastic off duty uniforms. Would be nice to have something new.
  • bigshowsavas2bigshowsavas2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I know it was posted before, but can´t be said often enough:

-Real borg prothetics for the Borg science boff or liberated captains
    -Make episode boffs redressable, or at least their cloth recolorable
    -Make the Accolade Trill boffs redressable
    -Let Aliens choose from all faction possibilities
  • illiavinilliavin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I would like to have a little bit more customization options with the Diplomatic uniform, as I am a member of SFI and the dress uniform for Starfleet marines is black, not white which we can't customize. Maybe PW can talk with the SFI and look at adding different uniform variations based on the SFI.
  • wakerobertswakeroberts Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'll start with a small request, please all the variants of the Mercenary belt usable on uniforms for both male and female toons and Boffs.

A suggestion for the future, we have the 21st century formal wear. However, I think it would be interesting to have 19th century clothing options. Since Sherlock Holmes was such a frequently recurring theme in TNG, I think it would be great to have those options to work with, especially for the foundry.

Also, another costume idea I had for the future is the 2063 civilian costumes from First Contact. I thought they looked great in the movie. I'm sure they'd be all the rage on Nimbus.