rooster707rooster707 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A TNG dress uniform. And some longer skirts. :S
    76561198032353876.png
  • Options
    liquinliquin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    edthehero wrote: »

agreed. Open & closed, collar up/down versions too.
  • Options
    sunboy8850sunboy8850 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know this has been mentioned before, but here goes... While it's fun to come up with special uniforms for bridge officers, there needs to be an option to make crew uniforms. There would be six primary categories: male and female styles for sciences, tactical, and engineering. When a new crewmember joins, they appear wearing the uniform for that branch and gender. That way, you wouldn't have to start every new BO with a uniform creation session.

And when you go down to your crew decks, all of your crew are dressed properly.
  • Options
    poisonflame616poisonflame616 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sunboy8850 wrote: »
    I know this has been mentioned before, but here goes... While it's fun to come up with special uniforms for bridge officers, there needs to be an option to make crew uniforms. There would be six primary categories: male and female styles for sciences, tactical, and engineering. When a new crewmember joins, they appear wearing the uniform for that branch and gender. That way, you wouldn't have to start every new BO with a uniform creation session.

I agree with this so when I'm on my starship bridge all of my crew have the same uniform and not the basic uniform they all wear that way my crew and bridge officers look like a proper crew
    My characters are...
    FED: human male - poisonflame - U.S.S. Typhoon-D, vulcan female - T'Prel - U.S.S. Unity
    ROM: romulan male - enforcer - R.R.W. Pellecia
    KDF: none
  • Options
    malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2013

That would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Definitely agree with this one!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    jagdtiger104jagdtiger104 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Assuming that Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform is only the Admiral's uniform and no other options, I'd like to see all of the variations from that era: normal officer's uniform (with skirt option), medical staff uniform, trainee/enlisted uniform, engineering pressure suit-looking outfit, and so on. Also I'd like to see appropriate rank badging for that era uniforms.

I agree with these totally, lets get on this cryptic.
  • Options
    suspchancellorsuspchancellor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree with these totally, lets get on this cryptic.

This, a thousand times this. I don't even care if I have to pay zen for the privilege, I've bought other things to make my starship look 'right' :p
  • Options
    reconalpha22reconalpha22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To tell you the truth, I would love to see an option that would allow us to use sleeve rank braids while also using collar (TNG style) rank pips.

I am also just going to say that I would love to see some Into Darkness uniforms. I know we already have TOS and that's fine, but I love the gray uniforms with the hats. That was something always missing from Star Trek. I can now see a connection between current day military and STAR TREK...Awesome.

That's just my humble two cents;) Take them for whatever they are worth.

I guess one more thing would be nice. Abram's Star Trek movies have shown us a wide variety of available dress options. I would love to see some of the other department variants, like Dr. McCoy's white inform and coat. I also like their wet suite from Into Darkness.
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Truth

I've mentioned elsewhere I'd also like the more shapely legs of the TOS uniform in the Sierra and Antares skirts....and while you're at it, how about some Jupiter skirts.

And will the Klingons and Romulans be receiving Jupiter equivalent uniform sets?
    To tell you the truth, I would love to see an option that would allow us to use sleeve rank braids while also using collar (TNG style) rank pips.

I am also just going to say that I would love to see some Into Darkness uniforms. I know we already have TOS and that's fine, but I love the gray uniforms with the hats. That was something always missing from Star Trek. I can now see a connection between current day military and STAR TREK...Awesome.

That's just my humble two cents;) Take them for whatever they are worth.

I guess one more thing would be nice. Abram's Star Trek movies have shown us a wide variety of available dress options. I would love to see some of the other department variants, like Dr. McCoy's white inform and coat. I also like their wet suite from Into Darkness.

I haven't seen into Darkness. BUT I HAVE SEEN Uhura's black wetsuit uniform (which to my eye actually looked like the undersuit for the MACO Elite Armor) and I would love to have that in game. :D

Has anyone seen the Countdown comic TNG uniforms? Those were hot. They'd be an excellent addition especially since it's all the same continuity.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a Romulan KDF here are my wants

-workable holster option on belt with a clip or leather sheathing

- more vest options, like a warrior one or a smuggler one

- have the option for a truly open jacket with under shirt low cut or normal

- seasonal gear available year round like winter, swimwear, Fall etc.

- Baldrics for Romulan KDF

- more scales options for Gorn with tails ( i want my Gorn Boff to have that Velociraptor look from The ST Video game for 2009.

- Armor options outside of maco gear for all characters. I like the look but will NOT spend all my time grinding for it make it a cstore clothing buy. Or like a SWAT uniform.

- more tech gear like Romulan Boffs

- sunglasses and hoods for Romulans and FULL capes like the Tal Shiar some Romulan
    civilians have hoods too.

Expand Tal Shiar options with capes boots, belts, etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • Options
    captainjaycaptainjay Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    -More liberated-borg borg-syle costume/uniform pieces.
    Such as:
    -Body armor styles from the Voyager Episode se6 ep16 "Collective".
    -29th Century armor from the Voyager Episode se5 ep2 "Drone".
    -More Color options and lighted or glowing parts for the uniform pieces.
    -Cybernetic prosthetic arms/hands.

The current style is pretty bland not very customizable.
  • Options
    captainjaycaptainjay Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've noticed that there are NPCs that are better dressed than my Breen, Reman, and Jem'Hadar BOFFs.

I'd like to see faction specific costume variations for these officers, either individually customizable pieces, or set pieces that can be added according to promoted rank.

the only BOFF I have been able to customize is my Gorn that I obtained by completing the Diplomatic DOFF missions.
  • Options
    adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just a pipe dream but I wouldn't mind this as a uniform option...

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5601242_f520.jpg

YES Please add this, i would be amazing!
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    captaind3 wrote: »
    Truth

I've mentioned elsewhere I'd also like the more shapely legs of the TOS uniform in the Sierra and Antares skirts....and while you're at it, how about some Jupiter skirts.

And will the Klingons and Romulans be receiving Jupiter equivalent uniform sets?

I haven't seen into Darkness. BUT I HAVE SEEN Uhura's black wetsuit uniform (which to my eye actually looked like the undersuit for the MACO Elite Armor) and I would love to have that in game. :D

Has anyone seen the Countdown comic TNG uniforms? Those were hot. They'd be an excellent addition especially since it's all the same continuity.

I really liked the Into darkness uniforms, they have a much more proffesional loo than TOS, plus the hats have a nice look to them ( there need to be soft hats included in addition to the exisiting MACO, Omega ,honor guard And Centurian helmets)

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    likuideath wrote: »
    And I'm not wading through 100 pages just to find out:

Ship Emblem

Like a the Fleet Emblem, only different for each ship. Most navy ships have an emblem or insignia for each ship and it would be cool to have an emblem to put on uniforms other than the fleet emblem.

Default uniform for ship NPCs.

Personally, I am irritated that anyone who shows up during while I'm visiting my bridge that isn't a bridge officer has a uniform that's different. Also, it would be nice to have the option to put all the bridge officers in the same uniform (with color variations based on specialization) so that I don't have to change 10 uniforms if I want to make a minor adjustment.

Vaguely related, it would be nice to see duty officers (either the ones on active duty or any ones on the roster) inside the ship as well.

I support And would use all of these ideas if i could, specially the DOFFs, would be cool to see them wondering about, perhaps while they are at it, they could let Foundry authors utalise the interior to begin missions, by using Contacts much like the doff contacts inside ?

• Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im wondering if Cryptic could change the black and pink-ish Risan vacationer outfit into a two piece.
  • Options
    kalavierkalavier Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was wondering if they planned to have swimwear. Since they have "beach-goer outfit" which are shorts and apparently a shirt, yet have plenty of newly designed swimsuits on NPCS strolling about.

edit: To me, it almost sounds like they plan to have something underwater, with the "swimwear is not available at this time."

But who knows.
  • Options
    cherojcheroj Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Caitian and Ferasan bare feet option. After all, the Gorn get to have bare feet since they have non-humanoid feet, the felinoids ought to get the same treatment, especially since they're feet are even more non-humanoid than the Gorn.

Need I remind everyone that M'ress went bare-foot in her own uniform?
  • Options
    nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Klingon Grand Chancellor Outfit? yeah who would not like all those Medals on your chest ^^
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • Options
    sharksinspacesharksinspace Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I want the combat uniform that the fake Lobok had or the standard military uniform from Nemesis.
  • Options
    goldentailgoldentail Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's sad that the winter outfits show more skin than summer outfits for the Federation. Some swim wear would be lovely.
  • Options
    xparr15xparr15 Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    More shoe options than just boots, more skirt options for females, more non-short hairstyles for romulans, and wider color variety and scaling options on everything.
  • Options
    arw1arw1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to developer team.
    In here i'd like to compile some requests, expressed by fellow STO players in regard to uniforms and different outwear and outlook options available o our captains in-game.

1) Beachcomber, flower accents and headwear sets:
    - Option to have bare feet without wearing beachcombers pants\shorts. Let it still be part of beachcomber set tho.
    - Ability to wear Flower Headband for caitians and ferasans (something like this would add nicely to that little flavor of tamed ferality they already have).
    - Possibility for Caitans, Ferasans an Gorns to wear glasses presented in Summer festival.

2) Hairstyles and bodyparts:
    - Feline Long hairstyles for caitians and ferasans. Please. We'd love to see that!
    - Tails with armored textures - as if clad in a protective wrap of any of presented in game armors like MACO, OMEGA and others. Tail can be used as a surprising weapon in close combat and to leave it exposed on a totally hermetical suit....

3) 7 of 9 set:
    - Shiny 7 of 9 boots but with low heels or without any.
    - Caitian an ferasan style 7 of 9 hands (currently only human furless ones are available)

4) General wishes regarding styles:
    - Ability to combine Uniform, formal and off-duty outfits. Their combinations can give extremely lovely results and to be honest - this separation doesn't make much sense from practical and RP point of view since people can still wear a uniform on some unofficial event and be off duty. -
    - Perhaps rather than Uniforms and On-Duty separation categories, how about a "Hazard wear" and "Decorative" ones instead, place all the heavy armor stuff in "Hazard wear", then leave all the other stuff for us to choose from another one.

- More revealing clothes, swimsuits, bikini, female sport tops for off-duty wear, shorts for males, bare chest for males (wouldn't mind having that for females as well but that would be a bit too much :) ). Really. Orions have those from the start and there are a lot RP situations where some of this clothing would fit very well. Not to mention some of "uniform" choices are well outside what is today considered official-looking uniforms.

5) Possible new costumes ideas:
    - Full length summer and spring dresses.
    - Full length formal dresses and gowns
    - More high heeled footwear options.
    - More jewelry like earrings, necklaces, bracelets, maybe decorative nails and chockers\leashes, crowns, tiaras, circlets... A lot of these would go long way in improving choice for formal and off-duty categories.

Please consider these requests. If you could make some of these changes and add them to Game, we'll highly appreciate it.
  • Options
    javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Male Risa outfits that look like this...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90auqiqwx1qix3bpo1_1280.png
    His methods have become unsound.
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited July 2013
    Where is the Fed Bikini ??????

Nuff said
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    marksamuelsonmarksamuelson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think the uniform flexibility is pretty good for Federation characters, but is considerably more limited for Klingon and Romulan characters. For example, Federation female characters have 5-6 skirt choices where Romulans have only 2 and depending on the uniform may only have 1. The TNG Romulan uniforms look good to me and I even like the ones from the original series. Liberated Borg females should be able to wear the Seven of Nine uniform regardless of which faction they are and non-liberated Borg should not - IMO. A few more off duty uniforms would be good too. Shorts for men and women, casual shirts/tops, and maybe some more belt & jewelry options.

I'm pretty happy with the selections available for my Federation characters. Having fleet uniform options that also work for Romulans would be nice though.
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ro Laren from TNG had a headband, lets add that to the list.

For off duty, a one-piece for next years Risa event, either Vash's, or Leeta's Dabo clothes could also be considered.
  • Options
    captainavalorecaptainavalore Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I love the new options that we have for Romulans and also for the Federation, but OMG PLEASE give the Klingons (all the different races including Orions, Gorn, etc... ) more costume options especially for female characters (normal high heel boots, skirts, tops, etc...) I feel the KDF has been severly short changed. I just bought the ONLY klingon skirt available from the LOBI store! Its NOT enough!!! Please give us more options, I will even buy it off the C-Store!!!
    Cryptic PLEASE give us more clothing options for the KDF, dont forget us now that the Romulans are here!!!
    Thanks!!!
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    arw1 wrote: »
    2) Hairstyles and bodyparts:
    - Feline Long hairstyles for caitians and ferasans. Please. We'd love to see that!
    - Tails with armored textures - as if clad in a protective wrap of any of presented in game armors like MACO, OMEGA and others. Tail can be used as a surprising weapon in close combat and to leave it exposed on a totally hermetical suit....
    Honestly, the only thing I'd like to see are all hairstyles available to both sexes and all species(that HAVE hair), plus long hairstyles, at least for the races who are able to grow long hair.

It's just... well I'd think that people from other planets might not have the same cultural gender classifications that we terrans do. They might not even attribute gender roles with sexes. Not to mention our own culture has a very good chance of changing so that any hairstyle is acceptable, as long as it's within Starfleet regulation.