test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    JWaterman wrote: »
    I wish. It's not open to the public, and even if it was; it's in Las Vegas so I can't even get there. No Passport.

Missing a bit of code in you sig. When you wanna test it out, hit preview, then you can see what it will look like if you save it :)

I can't see anything that I haven't copied and pasted? What should I put before it?

G
    edited January 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    I can't see anything that I haven't copied and pasted? What should I put before it?

G

Looks like you forgot to put [/center] at the end of your signature. Try putting that right at the end of it and it should fix it.
    edited January 2011
    Hope the Cure event went well today :)
    edited January 2011
    Hathaway can you message me at some point.
    edited January 2011
    Sure, message sent.
    edited January 2011
    There's fleet PvP going on at the moment on STO, feel free to join fleet peeps!
    edited January 2011
    LynxMukka wrote:

It burns when I PvP...
    edited January 2011
    There's a disturbing image at 5 to 8 in the morning... heck at any time of the day.
    edited January 2011
    Computer Viruses can be tricky lol.
    edited January 2011
    LynxMukka wrote:

Aww I missed it :( Wish I'd have known!!
    edited January 2011
    On the plus side, your signature looks nice now ;)
    edited January 2011
    Grace you can always try and arrange a time for gamers to come together on our forums. I'm sure there'd be others interested in doing one :)
    Seeker was also saying just yesterday about his wanting to set up some PvP games with one of our friendly fleet contacts too.
    edited January 2011
    Mm, we had some impromptu PvP last night which turned out to be pretty good, as well as some synchronized emote dancing. :p
    edited January 2011
    Getting a little tired of the nuisance bumping I'm seeing in this forum right now, especially given the age of threads for people looking for fleets.
    It's always a shame when common sense and courtesy take a back seat.
    edited January 2011
    Out of three pages, I swear two of them are just "Looking for fleet" ads.
    edited January 2011
    Ah well, seems to have abated now.
    edited January 2011
    Think I've about maxed out my character, all that farming has finally paid off. :P
    edited January 2011
    Don't get caught walking back to the starbase with mud on your shoes or trousers, they won't let you in the airlocks. ^^ I do enjoy crafting huge amounts of stuff for the price of the ingredients though :P
    edited January 2011
    Hey Reggie. I think our exchanging items as we went really showcased how being in a fleet is very useful in speeding things up and making the experience all the better.
    edited January 2011
    Hardly, I think everyone has just been using my ability to find rare traces... xD
    edited January 2011
    Going to be starting some inter-fleet PvP sessions, check the forums for more details!
    edited January 2011
    The Cure event is going on today, hosted by Jason Howard. If you've yet to do it, this is an excellent opportunity to complete it!
    Also if you're involved in our Serial Role-Play, Star Trek: Galaxy, the first practice session is also today.

www.ufplanets.com
    edited January 2011
    Wish I could do both, but my guess is the SRP isn't going to be finished within half an hour...
    edited January 2011
    More than likely not no lol. However I'm sure it won't be long before the next Cure event is up.
    edited January 2011
    The Cure event is starting in just one and a half hours. Be sure to RSVP in-game if you plan to make it!
    edited January 2011
    All fleet members - check the in game event calendar for future events, we have a number lined up!
    edited January 2011
    Looks like some exciting events are coming up! :D
    edited January 2011
    Very eventful :p
    edited January 2011
    Infected run starts today at 1:30pm PST / 4:30pm EST / 9:30pm GMT / 8:30am AEST. If you've yet to complete this challenging Borg STF, be sure to hop in for it! More details on the forums (click the ad banner).
    edited January 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Grace you can always try and arrange a time for gamers to come together on our forums. I'm sure there'd be others interested in doing one :)
    Seeker was also saying just yesterday about his wanting to set up some PvP games with one of our friendly fleet contacts too.

That would be fab! I'm not very good but I love a bit of pvp! :) I don't have the time I'd like to get into organising things right now but I'm a willing participant if I'm about and know they're happening!

Tallaris, I haven't forgotten you sweetie, just been a bit busy. Will be on tomorrow evening. G x