What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Options
    dentariidentarii Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Big things happening at the UFP community recently! Check it out at: www.ufplanets.com

A lot of good events this week: http://ufplanets.com/events.php

Take the time to check out the Reserves events, they offer something a little different :)
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    chris5626chris5626 Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Monday Night is RESERVES NIGHT! Be sure not to miss out on this opportunity to play some classic Star Trek titles.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Also, Frag Night is on this Tuesday! Definitely worth checking out, especially as it's free.
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Season 8 is coming! Join us and visit our Spires!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Still time to make it to Reserves Night for anyone interested! :)

For a full rundown of upcoming events visit: http://ufplanets.com/events.php
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A new season is the perfect time to join one of the friendliest fleets in STO.

We're all set to get started on that spire.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Season 8 is here! Come join one of the best organizations around in exploring it!
  • Options
    raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HA Ha, I guessed correctly, the new Lobi ship is the Pallisade and it's a Science Vessel. Most people were guessing the lobi ship would be the Voth battleship. and it's got two lieutenant commander slots just like my Weaver (interesting that so far it's only Carriers and SVs with two LtC slots); likely most will devote the LtC uni to tac just like on the Orb Weaver, but I might try to adapt one of the builds I used with my Weaver to fit this.

I did, however, think that the console set bonus would be a battle cloak rather than a non battle cloak, though. disappointing.
  • Options
    kyoto98kyoto98 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HA Ha, I guessed correctly, the new Lobi ship is the Pallisade and it's a Science Vessel. Most people were guessing the lobi ship would be the Voth battleship.

The Pallisade is an interesting ship to say the least. The Aceton Field Generator would be very nice to see in action! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Many events this week!
    Check out:

- STF Wednesday
    - JSA: Solanae Dyson Sphere Event on Saturday

For a full list of upcoming events visit: http://ufplanets.com/events.php
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    makeitsofrakesmakeitsofrakes Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey UFP folks! I am really interested in joining your fleet, and I just created an account (jdubgee) on your website, but the "Join Us" page doesn't seem to be working. How do I go about joining you all? Seems like a great community :D
    "Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars."
  • Options
    devlintraskdevlintrask Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello UFP Fleet,
    I just read through the first 50 pages of this thread and than I gave up. Do you also have a Romulan Section of your fleet or do you just cover the Federation?
    Thanks in advance for an answer.
    STO Player since Open Beta 2009
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hey UFP folks! I am really interested in joining your fleet, and I just created an account (jdubgee) on your website, but the "Join Us" page doesn't seem to be working. How do I go about joining you all? Seems like a great community :D

Hello makeitsofrakes,
    Welcome to the forums.
    To join the fleet simply go through register at the top of our site or follow this link http://ufplanets.com/register.php
  • Options
    torinthitorinthi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello UFP Fleet,
    I just read through the first 50 pages of this thread and than I gave up. Do you also have a Romulan Section of your fleet or do you just cover the Federation?
    Thanks in advance for an answer.

We don't have an official division to support the romulans like we do the federation and klingon, however both our federation and klingon divisions welcome any and all romulans to help their cause.

Hope this helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Regarding Romulan support. We did used to have a fully staffed division already established in preparation for the Romulans being introduced to the game as a playable faction but since Cryptic felt it best to include the Romulans within the existing framework of the Federation and Klingon factions rather than being a completely independent faction our support of the Romulans was changed accordingly so that Romulans of either faction allegiance are fully supported within our existing fleets.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    kyoto98 wrote: »
    Hello makeitsofrakes,
    Welcome to the forums.
    To join the fleet simply go through register at the top of our site or follow this link http://ufplanets.com/register.php

I think I have already registered there. My account name is jdubgee on your website. Is there anything else I need to do??? Also, how do I go about getting an invite to the fleet in-game?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I think I have already registered there. My account name is jdubgee on your website. Is there anything else I need to do??? Also, how do I go about getting an invite to the fleet in-game?

If you have registered on the forums then you just need to go to HERE that will allow you to sign up as a member of UFP. Once that is done you will be sent instructions as to how to add any of your characters to our various different in-game fleets.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    It's STF WEDNESDAY hosted by Jake Tyler.

"STF Wednesday continues the fine tradition of Fleet STF events available to its members. Come one, come all to gather your Omega Marks for the reputation system, grab some dilithium and have some fun with your fellow fleet members along the way."

Click HERE to find out more information about this event.
    Click HERE to find out more information about other upcoming events.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    chris5626 wrote: »
    If you have registered on the forums then you just need to go to HERE that will allow you to sign up as a member of UFP. Once that is done you will be sent instructions as to how to add any of your characters to our various different in-game fleets.

Ah, yes, but this is the issue my earlier post detailed. I have an account, but when I go to use the join page, I get this error message:

"jdubgee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    This page may be for members only. Click here to apply to join the UFP community.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
  • Options
    sharpk1ll3rsharpk1ll3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ah, yes, but this is the issue my earlier post detailed. I have an account, but when I go to use the join page, I get this error message:

"jdubgee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    This page may be for members only. Click here to apply to join the UFP community.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Hi there,

You already are a member of the fleet. Check your private messages on our forum for information on how to proceed.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    You may have noticed that UFP's website is at RED ALERT (yes it can do that because it is awesome :cool:) as Starfleet defends against the Voth threat.

Be sure to check the forums regularly for an ever expanding list of themed events in celebration of Season 8!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Battlestations!!! In a show of defiance to the Voth we will be holding fleet events all week culminating on Sunday 17th November with special Fleet Day activities, to celebrate the release of Season 8.

Click HERE for more information about this event
    Click HERE for more information about upcoming events
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I really am enjoying the red alert theme at www.ufplanets.com.

This Sunday is a fleet day which is focused around the new content in STO. To see more information about this event as well as others visit: http://ufplanets.com/events.php

:)
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for your infos. As I see my current fleet loosing momentum because of many inactive members I might join the UFP even when this means I am loosing a lot of resources spent on Starbase, Embasy and Mine.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well, from a certain point of view you're not really losing anything since you keep your Fleet Credits

You invested X amount of resources into your holdings - this results in access to facilities (Tier and Provisions) as well as Y amount of Fleet Credits.

If you join UFP, you'll still have Y amount of Fleet Credits, and equal or greater access to facilities (since our holdings are maxed, with the obvious exception of the Spire).
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Many events running this week; PVP, STF runs, Dyson Sphere related events and non-STO gaming as well. To see a full list of upcoming events visit: http://ufplanets.com/events.php.

To learn more about the UFP feel free to message me or see: www.ufplanets.com
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks again for all the infos especially about Fleet Credits. I just registered at the homepage and hope to join soon in game.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Are we at T1 in the main fleet's Spire yet? The timer was ticking down last night!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    We are currently upgrading our Fleet Spire's Operations Facilities to T1!!! This will give fleet members access to Uncommon Voth Science Officers and new Personal Ground Kit Variants Mk XI.

Be sure to check out our many events lined up for this week.

More information on events can be seen HERE
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION
    TO: All Starfleet Officers

Check out THIS THREAD on our forums two get yourself two completely free STO uniforms! Don't forget to give thanks and respect to Shizon and Cehus if you claim them!
    ChristopherHalsey.png