Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'Tru IRF!

Looks like the past years are about to pay off in spades for you all. After playing the RF I can honestly say they are a complete blast, and the klinks will be running for the hills when your warbirds leave space dock.

If anyone is looking for a Romulan fleet to join you can stop looking, The IRF has been around since the start of STO, they have waited patiently in the shadows for their day to march under the raptors wings.

Any fleet that can wait that long for their day, survive the years they have to anticipate their chance to fly in THEIR warbirds, well it is a fleet I have the utmost respect for.

Glory to you IRF, may victory be assured with your grace and guile!

From the team at SSO, and Loki, lover of blue ale!
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One short week to go before Romulans are loosed upon the galaxy... join our ranks and share in the glory!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • Options
    dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stoneloki wrote: »
    Jolan'Tru IRF!

Looks like the past years are about to pay off in spades for you all. After playing the RF I can honestly say they are a complete blast, and the klinks will be running for the hills when your warbirds leave space dock.

If anyone is looking for a Romulan fleet to join you can stop looking, The IRF has been around since the start of STO, they have waited patiently in the shadows for their day to march under the raptors wings.

Any fleet that can wait that long for their day, survive the years they have to anticipate their chance to fly in THEIR warbirds, well it is a fleet I have the utmost respect for.

Glory to you IRF, may victory be assured with your grace and guile!

From the team at SSO, and Loki, lover of blue ale!

Jolan'tru Stoneloki and thank you my friend
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru

looking for a place to call home?
    looking for a fleet that has been established since beta but is still growing and improving?

look no farther than, the Imperial Romulan Fleet,

www.romulanstarempire.com

we offer teamspeak, facebook, our own website and forums, and a great community to work with.

We provide legal ale, and general fun.

We do have a new fleet meeting scheduled soon, along with plenty of events on the way once the faction is in full force.

We have been here since beta, currently level 12 federation side fleet, tier 3.5 embassy tier 2, with our kdf fleet at tier 2 embassy working toward tier 2

We allow members to join either fleet with any and all characters they choose to bring, and dont discourage one side or the other, we also have a chat system inplace to talk to all fleet members regardless of allegiance.

So stop by our site today, have a look, you wont be disapointed!
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru fellow Romulans!

4 days and a wake up till the greatest Trek faction becomes a reality!

So what are you waiting for, join us now at www.romulanstarempire.com

We provide Teamspeak, Website with forums, RP, Facebook, and a great casual community of Romulan fans.

We have great lore on our site, some fun rp threads, some general threads of general fun (it was a colonel but got promoted)

We offer legal ale, and ingame fun, whats not to like?

We have been around since beta in STO and longer before, and will be around long after the server closes, so take a chance to be with a community that isnt going anywhere!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Its nearly time for the Romulan faction, so obviously many people are jumping on the wagon and doing the "Its always been my favorite team" routine, creating even more fleets in a fleet saturated community.

Now before anyone gets the impression that I or anyone of the IRF is against this, we are not! But why join a hastily thrown together wannabe fleet or a fleet that clearly has issues when you can join the fleet that has been ROMULAN since beta and earlier still? A fleet that welcomes all, including former members that left under one reason or another, new, old returning, vet, it doesn't matter, we accept you with open arms and a bottle of the finest ale we can offer.

WE have teamspeak, our own website and forums, facebook, and good ol fun.

Many members are veterans of multiple mmo games, so you can say weve been around the block, I have, and I can tell you that the IRF isnt going anywhere.

Join an established premier ROMULAN THEMED fleet

• Options
    edited May 2013
    What we offer?

Teamspeak! Own Website with Forums! Facebook! BBQs! Risa No Shirt Fridays! Legal Ale !

and most importantly...Romulan fans who know Romulan Lore....Romulan Ships....and ....ready?...... A GREAT COMMUNITY !!!!!

So join now...at www.romulanstarempire.com

Our Ships Dont Glow in the Dark!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    So you want to fly a warbird?

Want to have battlecloak as a STANDARD feature?

Want to know if there really was 4 or 5 lights???

look no further than...THE IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET

we offer TEAMSPEAK, WEB AND FORUMS, FACEBOOK, taco tuesdays,
    and...LEGAL ALE

so drop by, check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com

we also have bingo nights, and shuffle board with tribbles (klingons not invited for the fact they keep shooting the damn tribbles)

But no seriously... we have tier 3.5 fed starbase and 2.0 Kdf starbase
    filled with that bloodwine stuff..whatever...liquid

Take a chance and fly with the best

• Options
    hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come SOAR LIKE THE RAPTOR with the BEST:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    3 more days!

dont delay any more, join the IRF today...

we have a great 501k plan, paid vacations to Risa, and not to mention Legal Ale!!

its always happy hour for the IRF

Our ships can cloak...so join the empire today!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan Tru

2 days!

Start the Romulan Year off right, join the Imperial Romulan Fleet now!

We offer teamspeak, facebook, our own website with lots of goodies

Manic Mondays! Shuffleboard, cookies shaped like warbirds, and legal ale

its always happy hour in the fleet.

so what are you waiting for?

• Options
    edited May 2013
    The time to March Beneth the Raptors Wings will be May 21
    so all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Our day has come for we are ROMULANS.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'Tru IRF!

Good luck! And Congrats on your ability to finally take STO by the throat hehehehe.

I myself have come upon a few warbirds, hopefully they will be worth the investment!

March on IRF, march on and again congrats, your time spent waiting has never been for nothing!

Loki and all of us at SSO wish you victory in the coldness of Sector space!
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We are R-Day plus 2 today folks!

So why are many of you still flying around not in the greatest Romulan Themed Fleet around?

I know I know, its a big tall order looking for a fleet, so many questions, whats the leadership like? Whats the policy on fleet stores? Do I have to wear a pink uniform? These are all very important questions and yes...on the pink uniform I mean...with clown shoes...and a tricycle...and a ballarina skirt...

Look no further fellow Romulans than the IRF

We have of course above mentioned website with forums filled with fun stuff!
    Teamspeak (its not mandatory just helps for those that like to use it)
    Cross factional chat system ingame
    Facebook
    Taco Tuesdays are currently canceled on behalf of TacoFangs extended family, we do appoligize for all the relatives eaten so far.
    Our fed fleet is fast approaching tier 4 military and embassy is nearing tier 3
    Our kdf fleet is finishing tier 2 projects and the embassy is starting to roll out toward tier 2 progression

We have been established as a COMMUNITY far longer than as a Fleet, with the Fleet's conception durring Beta of STO and have been here the whole time...

so dont delay, enlist today!

• Options
    bevrastbevrast Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'tru! As a proud member of the first fleet under the raptor's wings, I can't express how happy I am with the fleet! It adds the flavour of cruising my D'deridex. Glohhaasi' mnekha to you all!
    draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
    CHRIST.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Now that we are Marching Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    So to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    letterstolycorisletterstolycoris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been away from STO for quite a while, but the IRF helped me stay in touch with the Romulan Empire, my home. A great fleet, full of worthy centurions. Since STO has a Romulan side now, it is time to come back to STO. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I've been away from STO for quite a while, but the IRF helped me stay in touch with the Romulan Empire, my home. A great fleet, full of worthy centurions. Since STO has a Romulan side now, it is time to come back to STO. :D

Thank you for the kind words we are here always, doors open, and ale cups full

join at www.romulanstarempire.com

• Options
    edited May 2013
    The weekend was full of activity...so nice to see! The sight of warbirds in every sector of the galaxy warms my green-blooded heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Now that we are Marching Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    So to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Jolan'tru Now that we are Marching Beneth the Raptors Wings to Help D'Tan's
    fight against Sela's Tal'Shiar and some day save the true Empress Donatra from the Borg

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    :D JOIN THE FIGHT NOW@ http://www.ROMULANSTAREMPIRE.COM FOR LEGAL ALE:D