What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Come join a great community of a Romulan themed fleet, we have been here since launch waiting patiently, and our days of twiddling our thumbs are slowly coming to an end.

If you are a returning player, new player, or veteran interested in a romulan themed community, look no further.

Feel free to look around at www.romulanstarempire.com
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bunansa wrote: »
    I think we have multiple targets in mind, one of them might be Bajor, the Wormhole is prized realestate, besides the food isnt half bad.

*Loki smiles as he knocks back the blue ale in his glass*

Does anyone remember what happened to the last hostile fleet that went through the wormhole?

Besides Bajor is just one planet, how bout we give you free access through Bajoran space in exchange for the honor of selling your lovely ale? besides...a certain group of spoon.......a certain neighbor of our has a much larger backyard then ours, and if you came through our space they would never expect it.
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stoneloki wrote: »
    *Loki smiles as he knocks back the blue ale in his glass*

Does anyone remember what happened to the last hostile fleet that went through the wormhole?

Besides Bajor is just one planet, how bout we give you free access through Bajoran space in exchange for the honor of selling your lovely ale? besides...a certain group of spoon.......a certain neighbor of our has a much larger backyard then ours, and if you came through our space they would never expect it.

Lmao True :D everyone loves the ale :eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    To all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The LEGACY pack is it for you? :confused:
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    dhiemm wrote: »
    The LEGACY pack is it for you? :confused:

At 120 and change it won't be for everyone, I really guess it comes down to how much you love playing as a Romulan.

The tier five ships alone come out to 120 bucks, so its like you get all the best then the rest for free.

Oh.....and Jolan'Tru IRF, Keep up the March!

Loki
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    At 120 and change it won't be for everyone, I really guess it comes down to how much you love playing as a Romulan.

The tier five ships alone come out to 120 bucks, so its like you get all the best then the rest for free.

Loki

Ok, how bout this, we get a nice beach side like city on bajor solely for us, and also free travel in your space to the gamma quadrant, we give ale and ...well ale.

As for the Legacy Pack, I cant simply justify spending 120 bucks on a bunch of ships that i will outlevel/barely use, nor 30 lockbox keys...im not touching those damn boxes ever again
    What I am wanting to spend money on, costumes, The Mogai Refit (Fleet version, you know there will be one) And maybe one other ship possibly 2 at the most.
    What I dont bloody want, a ship full of reman boffs and doffs, (however the one you do get to start with...that one can stay on my ship) A reman nemesis costume (not playing reman, not keeping remans minus that one) Not throwing down for the level 30 ships and lower...why? Because unlike other people I can get to 30 with a mere day of playing, which inlcludes stopping to walk the dog.
    Now if ...IF...this bundle was truly more organized which..it isnt.
    What they should have done was throw down a TOS bundle
    A Nemisis bundle
    A TNG bundle, and i bet you they would have generaly overall better sales
    Alot of people are on the fence about 120 dollars for virtual goodies that arent even that enticing, and alot of people are incredibly care free, which reminds me, if they have that much money to spend on games, I could use a few bucks myself.

Anyway...enough rumbling for the morning...

JOIN THE IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET TODAY, OUR ALE IS LEGAL!

• Options
    edited April 2013

Loki

Jolan'tru my friend I did math and it's a good deal for what you get it's
    just this I need a little more information on the specs of the ships first.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    dhiemm wrote: »
    Jolan'tru my friend I did math and it's a good deal for what you get it's
    just this I need a little more information on the specs of the ships first.

Jolan'tru

Indeed I completely agree, the D'derix almost sounds like a SCI ship, not a engineering vessel which is what I would expect it to be.

Only reason I would use the keys is to sell for extra fleet bank money cause I don't normaly use lock boxes.

But you are right, more information is needed before a purchase of this magnitude, especially when you will be able to buy the ships one at a time.

I usually only run TAC and ENG ships so any SCI ship would be purely wasted on me.

*Loki knocks back a glass of blue ale.*

Cheers IRF
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    To all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Lmao True :D everyone loves the ale :eek:

yep I have 10 cases of Ale on my ship
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The closed beta has certainly energized our fleet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    monsh wrote: »
    The closed beta has certainly energized our fleet!

Yes it has it's good to see so many on the test server having fun testing
    the Legacy of Romulus I'm sure enjoying it. :)
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Jolan'Tru

Just a bump from your good buds at SSO........is that Romulan ale? lol

Cheers!

Loki
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Jolan'Tru

Just a bump from your good buds at SSO........is that Romulan ale? lol

Cheers!

Loki

yep it's all about the Ale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hjijVEv2QY
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The time to March Beneth the Raptors Wings will be May 21
    so all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Jolan Tru!

Looking for a Romulan Themed Fleet?
    Take a look around www.romulanstarempire.com

We have been an active fleet since beta, and an active community for over a decade.

We offer Teamspeak 3, Ale, and general fun!

What we are currently working on -
    A new recruitment video using test center footage
    Finishing Tier 2 Fed Embassy, and working towards tier 4 all Fed starbase projects
    Working Towards Tier 2 KDF Embassy, and working towards finishing all Tier 2 KDF starbase

Also we have a new community meeting slated for the week before LoR goes live, and
    We are looking into having our first RL meet at next years Star Trek convetion in Vegas (this year is too sudden for most cash wise, but a couple of us are planning to go to get the best info out for the rest of the community)

So why not take a look? We are still small numbers wise with members but we make up for it with our efforts (not everyone wishes to be part of a faction specific fleet, or leave their current fleet for sake of romulans)

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Jolan Tru!

Looking for a Romulan Fleet allied with the Federation?
    Then we are the Fleet for YOU here is a link to our website join today
    and be ready to march for the Romulan Republic. ;)

www.romulanstarempire.com
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just 21 more days to go, So will you be ready to march? ;)
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Now it's just 20 more days to go, So will you be ready to march? :cool:
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jolan' tru
    ---Join the True Imperial Romulan Fleet Now, We have been here since the beginning, and will be here until the end,
    --- COME AND REBUILD THE ROMULAN EMPIRE WITH THE ORIGINAL ROMULAN FLEET!!! ---

Romulans began as a revolutionary group of Vulcans who were referenced as "those who march beneath the Raptor's wings" and refused to accept the Vulcan philosopher Surak's teachings of complete suppression of emotions.
    -Since Surak's reforms of embracing logical principles and rejecting emotions spread rapidly across Vulcan in the 4th century, a minority rejected Surak's ideals. Those who marched beneath the banner of the raptor, which became the symbol of the Romulan Star Empire, departed Vulcan in the 4th century. Later, some of their descendants established settlements on the planets Calder II, Dessica II, Draken IV, Yadalla Prime, and Barradas III. An ancient offshoot civilization, called the Debrune, at one time existed on Barradas III, but it had died out by the 24th century.
    -At some point, another group settled on twin planets that became known as Romulus and Remus. While Romulus was a Class M planet, Remus was a harsh planet notable only for its dilithium deposits. These two worlds were the foundation of an interstellar empire that expanded to many worlds, reaching across some of the Alpha Quadrant. Eventually that power came to be known as the Romulan Star Empire.

-Romulans are noted for their use of disruptor weapons, photon torpedoes, plasma torpedoes, and their signature Cloaking technology, as well as having spaceships that are powered by artificial singularities. In the 22nd century, We display advanced holotechnology and telepresence.
    -A number of designs for Romulan starships have been presented. Since Star Trek: The Next Generation, Romulan warships have been referred to as Warbirds. Come FLY WITH THE ORIGINAL
    ---Imperial Romulan Fleet---
    -The Romulan Star Navy, also known as the Romulan Imperial Fleet or Grand Fleet, and commonly referred to as Imperial armada or space fleet Is the space force of the Romulan Star Empire. The Star Navy operates fleets of warbirds, birds-of-prey and other starships and is often at the forefront of the Star Empire's contacts with the Klingon Empire, United Federation of Planets and other external affairs.

General information about The Romulan Star Empire:
    http://www.stowiki.org/Romulan_Star_Empire

Click link to: :D JOIN the IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET :D
    http://Imperialromulanfleet.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'tru

Want a Romulan fleet that has been romulan since beta?
    How bout a Community that has been designed soley for and by romulan fans?
    Look no futher than the Imperial Romulan Fleet!

We have been providing legal ale to members since the launch of STO and will continue long after STO shuts down.

So why not be part of something that has a true legacy, and a great community?

The majority of us will be rolling as federation aligned at the launch of LoR with our federation starbase being of a tier 3/4 provision currently, with many others creating alts for a klingon ally side with our klingon base that is finishing tier 2 currently.

What makes us a better choice than the other fleets? Possibly nothing since its all down to what YOU the player wants. But why settle for a bandwagon fleet when you can join a fleet thats been Romulan the whole time?

check us out at www.romulanstarempire.com or www.imperialromulanfleet.com

all roads lead to Romulus...I mean us.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    The time to March Beneth the Raptors Wings will be May 21
    so all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    First contact
    Romulans were aware of Humanity for some time before Earth knew of them. Infiltrating the highest levels of the Vulcan High Command, the Romulans were impressed and confused by Humans. The Enterprise NX-01 inadvertently encountered a Romulan minefield at one point, officially the first time Humanity became aware of the Romulans. Even after fighting the Earth-Romulan War, it wasn't until the 23rd century that Humans actually made visual contact with Romulans. (ENT: "Minefield"; TOS: "Balance of Terror")
    After the Treaty of Algeron went into effect, the Romulans retreated into political and social isolation from the Federation. In late 2364, an unprovoked attack on a Romulan outpost near the Federation neutral zone occurred. The Romulans initially suspected the Federation had executed the attack but it was later learned that the Borg were responsible. This event marked the end of Romulan political isolationism with the Federation. (TNG: "The Neutral Zone")
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ancient origins
    Commander Spock once theorized that Sargon's people may have colonized Vulcan some 600,000 years ago. Sargon believed that Humans and Vulcans (and therefore also Romulans) might even be descendants of their early travelers. (TOS: "Return to Tomorrow")
    With the discovery of ancient humanoid progenitors in the 24th century, most humanoid lifeforms in the known galaxy were found to have a "seed" genetic code guiding their evolution to the humanoid form. (TNG: "The Chase")
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Dhiemm is font of Romulan knowledge. They say that knowledge is power...but so is a Warbird with hyper-plasma torpedoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The power struggle between Donatra and Tal'Aura continued for about a year until finally in December of 2380, Donatra consolidated her powerbase and made a move against the Star Empire under Tal'Aura; on Achernar Prime she declared the existence of the Imperial Romulan State, with herself as its Empress. Using the parts of the military loyal to her, she took control of Achernar and several other planets, including Xanitla, Ralatak, and Virinat. These worlds were the primary agricultural planets of the Star Empire, which effectively meant that Donatra now effectively held the Empire's food supply hostage. (ST novel: Articles of the Federation)
    The Federation and Imperial Romulan State established ambassadorships to one another's states, with Donatra appointing former warbird commander Jovis as her ambassador to the Federation. During the Borg invasion of that year, Jovis commented to Federation President Nanietta Bacco that Donatra wished to open a new era of peace with the Federation. The strength of that desire was demonstrated a short while later when the Imperial State warbird Verithrax sacrificed itself to save the Federation planet Ardana from Borg attack. (ST Destiny Mere Mortals, Lost Souls)
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jolan'tru

Interested in a fleet themed for Romulans by Romulan fans?

We offer legal ale, great teamwork, knowledgable leaders, knitting, bake sales and local ship washes with barely cladded slaves..i mean..um

What we dont offer, name calling, flaming, bad player experience,

We have teamspeak, an amazing website, a facebook page, a great community and wonderful times while the server is down (which is going to be very frequent we feel over the next couple weeks)

We are also planning a vegas trip for real life meet and greet next trek convetion next year (this year is a bit sudden for many members)

So Join Today

www.romulanstarempire.com

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Exciting times, and the open beta looks incredible. Romulans are going to be amazing...join us and be amazing too! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!