Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    altp87 wrote: »
    Ah Kewl, what about these rumours of Spartan the fleet founder being prevented from becoming the leader of his fleet again after having to leave due to problems in RL?

Also heard a lot of members were getting bullied at one point, what happened there?

Also heard a few days ago your entire fleet was going to walk out as they wanted a change in leadership but said leaders were not willing to listen to concerns. Care to explain that?

I've heard you asked members of your own fleet to join other fleets, to try to get into a command rank and essentially sabotage events, rosters and anything else they could. I believe some were the VKF, UFP, 12th Fleet and even house of beautiful orions!

I'd like to hear the IRFs side to this whole nest of lies, deceit and backstabbing because it has me seriously worried.

By the way I was a member of the ministry (R.I.P.) so I did see a lot of things in chat but quite frankly some of the things I had seen and heard make me really think people should know what they are getting into with your fleet if they are true especially with this Romulan faction coming out.

As the Fleet Leader of the VKF, I am interested as to why the VKF was named here.
  • Options
    dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As the Fleet Leader of the VKF, I am interested as to why the VKF was named here.

As for altp87 I do no not know who altp87 is and I do not want know .
    I am Sorry for this BS from this guy or gal that does not know what they
    are talking about.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Someone who is wanting to spread rumors and cause fleet drama, pay no attention they appear to be trolling other groups as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    On a positive note I see Monsh is dishing out signatures left and right, they look great, hope to see more people with them as we move closer to May :D
  • Options
    altp87altp87 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Actually I was raising awareness of some very concerning rumours I had been hearing about the IRF especially in regard to it affecting other fleets and the running of them.

Sorry to involve you and your fleet Phoenix lord but I just think that if these are true about potentially sabotaging other fleets then frankly it needs to stop. I would like to know if the things are true and what the leader has to say on the subject. I'm unsure if evidence could be linked on the forums as it could contain names of members which I believe is prohibited on the forums. However evidence can be sent via your forums if you would like to see it.

Also try to not use the t word guys as it seems to be taboo on these forums from what I hear.
  • Options
    wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I tried to register on your forums but it kept taking me back to the beginning. Pretty sure I did everything right. :s
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Actually I was raising awareness of some very concerning rumours I had been hearing about the IRF especially in regard to it affecting other fleets and the running of them.

Sorry to involve you and your fleet Phoenix lord but I just think that if these are true about potentially sabotaging other fleets then frankly it needs to stop. I would like to know if the things are true and what the leader has to say on the subject. I'm unsure if evidence could be linked on the forums as it could contain names of members which I believe is prohibited on the forums. However evidence can be sent via your forums if you would like to see it.

Also try to not use the t word guys as it seems to be taboo on these forums from what I hear.

Spartan left the game at year half ago to play RIFT and that he did not have time to play
    two games and wanted to come back when the Romulans are playble so RD and Fvillha
    where the ones that kept the Fleet going and Fvillha was also one of the guys that started the fleet.
    You said "members of your own fleet to join other fleets, to try to get into a command rank and essentially sabotage events, rosters and anything else they could"
    AS for that every Fleet that Know us knows that is BS.
    So everything you have said is lie so Go away Troll and take your SB with you.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    zelgos1zelgos1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey guys...I'm not sure everyone realizes this but its a freaking game. Does anyone realize that? Let bygones be left alone and if you don't want to and make your own fleet so be it.

If there are any community members out there who want a positive Romulan experience we have been a Romulan Community(notice I didn't say fleet or guild) since a year before the game came out and will still be here long after. We are looking for people that just want to relax, get away from reality a bit and enjoy each others company.

If you come here to start trouble. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    zelgos1 wrote: »
    Hey guys...I'm not sure everyone realizes this but its a freaking game. Does anyone realize that? Let bygones be left alone and if you don't want to and make your own fleet so be it.

If there are any community members out there who want a positive Romulan experience we have been a Romulan Community(notice I didn't say fleet or guild) since a year before the game came out and will still be here long after. We are looking for people that just want to relax, get away from reality a bit and enjoy each others company.

If you come here to start trouble. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Amen to that brother! :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    wazzagiow wrote: »
    I tried to register on your forums but it kept taking me back to the beginning. Pretty sure I did everything right. :s

I didnt see any applications come through, try again please and let me know if you get any errors. You should be able to hit the recruitment button and that will pull up the form to fill out quickly. Let me know :) If anything you can hop on our vent and ill can help ya out there
  • Options
    zelgos1zelgos1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's a good day to be in the IRF!!!
  • Options
    aleoverseeraleoverseer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ale rations doubled for Romulans today, maybe tripled for Friday, if you have your party permits approved. :P
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    I didnt see any applications come through, try again please and let me know if you get any errors. You should be able to hit the recruitment button and that will pull up the form to fill out quickly. Let me know :) If anything you can hop on our vent and ill can help ya out there

I think it actually worked that time. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    wazzagiow wrote: »
    I think it actually worked that time. :)

Yup seen it took care of it! Welcome to the IRF Community.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ale rations doubled for Romulans today, maybe tripled for Friday, if you have your party permits approved. :P

Jolan'tru Fvillha I can use some Ale.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ah Kewl, what about these rumours of Spartan the fleet founder being prevented from becoming the leader of his fleet again after having to leave due to problems in RL?

Also heard a lot of members were getting bullied at one point, what happened there?

Also heard a few days ago your entire fleet was going to walk out as they wanted a change in leadership but said leaders were not willing to listen to concerns. Care to explain that?

I've heard you asked members of your own fleet to join other fleets, to try to get into a command rank and essentially sabotage events, rosters and anything else they could. I believe some were the VKF, UFP, 12th Fleet and even house of beautiful orions!

I'd like to hear the IRFs side to this whole nest of lies, deceit and backstabbing because it has me seriously worried.

By the way I was a member of the ministry (R.I.P.) so I did see a lot of things in chat but quite frankly some of the things I had seen and heard make me really think people should know what they are getting into with your fleet if they are true especially with this Romulan faction coming out.

-I think some people must just be jealous of the best fleet around and get mad when stuff don't go their way. I have been with the IRF a long time, Since 2011, and have never had any problem with anyone,.. this Fleet has the best people around, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the IRF and would not want to be in any other romulan fleet or any fleet for that matter.. I believe all these rumours can be attibuted to peoples wan wan syndrome. (bunch of crybabies)... they don't get everything their way, they go and spread a bunch of rumours. LMAO @ Rumours:rolleyes:
  • Options
    pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013

<waves hands slowly and slyly> You don't need to see our permits. :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    hksolius wrote: »
    -I think some people must just be jealous of the best fleet around and get mad when stuff don't go their way. I have been with the IRF a long time, Since 2011, and have never had any problem with anyone,.. this Fleet has the best people around, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the IRF and would not want to be in any other romulan fleet or any fleet for that matter.. I believe all these rumours can be attibuted to peoples wan wan syndrome. (bunch of crybabies)... they don't get everything their way, they go and spread a bunch of rumours. LMAO @ Rumours:rolleyes:

Jealousy is a stinky cologne :eek: LoL

I have enjoyed my tenure here and will be continuing my service to community for a long time seeing as Romulan's are just now coming out in May. Everyone is matured and despite the fact that many people are from different nations and backgrounds everyone still gets along and there are no issues. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My only question and this is important ...... will this be a Romulan fleet or a side project like most fleets are doing these day. To clarify will this fleet be focused on the Romulan side of things or is it a back burner project I have seen FED fleets with KDF fleets that just fall to the side.
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    crushed wrote: »
    My only question and this is important ...... will this be a Romulan fleet or a side project like most fleets are doing these day. To clarify will this fleet be focused on the Romulan side of things or is it a back burner project I have seen FED fleets with KDF fleets that just fall to the side.

This is a Romulan Community, has been for a long time. Our main focus at this point is to STO Romulan faction when it comes out. This not some department of a FED or KDF fleet or some project of another fleet which is KDF/FED themed, its Romulan and Romulan only :D As you can see we have been around since Beta and are planning to continue on long after STO as the premier Romulan group.
  • Options
    pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013

As a recent addition to the IRF, I think of it as a Romulan fleet with Fed/KDF side projects to provide for other options while waiting to be able to enjoy a playable Romulan faction. :)

Most all members that I've had the pleasure of playing with in STO have Romulan-themed aliens as their character(s) either on Fed or KDF side.

On May 21st, we will all be rolling our Romulan characters to finally enjoy our favorite faction.

When you get the time, visit the website and take a look around it. You probably will like what you find if you're a Romulan fan. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013

This is the reason why I joined IRF's community. As I have no intention of being in a side project fleet. And I think this could be a huge fleet full of promise :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Jolan'tru crushed and welcome to the Imperial Romulan Fleet
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • Options
    crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you. Even with the sad news that came about yesterday Im still looking forward to this release. See you among the stars the question is will you see me. >:3
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you. Even with the sad news that came about yesterday Im still looking forward to this release. See you among the stars the question is will you see me. >:3

Yeah sad news indeed but atleast we can have Romulans in Romulan ships so it will still be fun!
  • Options
    fvillhafvillha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Drink a few Ales, that will cure most of your problems, if not, drink a few more (repeat as needed).
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    fvillha wrote: »
    Drink a few Ales, that will cure most of your problems, if not, drink a few more (repeat as needed).

think I will just have more problems when I wake up the next day :D
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Congrats to all members who pushed through nearly 6k fleet marks today to get the tier 3 starbase upgrade finished. Dedication is hardly doubted with any of you. Our embassy is nearing tier 2 and we have plant life too boot.

Now is the time to join a premier Romulan Community, look for us on the web at www.romulanstarempire.com
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    edited March 2013
    The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
    to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
    the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08