test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to Star Trek Online!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello.

Rasmus Nielsen from Denmark here. I have a question regarding STO, and allthough i did ask in the forum earlier i still have not recieved an aswer, so i am trying here in case to be heard.

I bought lifetime access to Champions Online, and should therefor be able to join STO closed beta. But i still havent heard anything, and that is starting to offend me a bit since i also applied for close beta via the website, but still nothing have happend...

I really wish i knew where to direct this, but i hope that this will do it, and actually give me the acces i was promised?

Best regards

Rasmus Nielsen

Denmark
    edited November 2009
    I find it "weird" that not even writing cryptic get's me in the closed beta, allthough i bought the lifetime access to Champions Online, wrote them (Cryptic), applied for acces, and posted in here...

Seems to me that Cryptic is ignoring me... But hell; Maybe all that is needed is for me to start shouting up about it in different forums... if i create enough noise, then maybe they'll actually give me what was paid for (And promised)?

Cheers
    edited November 2009
    Looking forward to this game!
    edited November 2009
    strezzless wrote:
    I find it "weird" that not even writing cryptic get's me in the closed beta, allthough i bought the lifetime access to Champions Online, wrote them (Cryptic), applied for acces, and posted in here...

Seems to me that Cryptic is ignoring me... But hell; Maybe all that is needed is for me to start shouting up about it in different forums... if i create enough noise, then maybe they'll actually give me what was paid for (And promised)?

Cheers

There are fifteen different threads on this forum about what you're talking about. this is not one of them. You're not the only one. Cryptic is not ignoring you. Go read in different topics like unders star trek online discussions. You will find your answer and have your voice heard there. This is the news net. Stop cluttering it please.
    edited November 2009
    So when can we preorder?

WHEN?! :rolleyes:
    edited November 2009
    Asking a permission to landing my U.S.S. Oholamatter in this greatest motherships.

Thank you
    edited November 2009
    I forgot my old acoount :p I hope i can still get in the beta :O
    edited November 2009
    Looks so awesome, i am so stoked!
    edited November 2009
    Whether any of us draw or not, release is close and go Beta testers. Be thorough so Cryptic and have as much content as possible at release. Gratz to all who draw and Feb, 2010 will arrive before you know it.
    edited November 2009
    What a GREAT dream to come True! How wonderful it is that finally Star Trek will be online. As a child I was in love with Star Trek from the being. Now what a great way to spend my retirement playing a game that has the best Fantasy out of all the MMO'S games. I can't see myself playing any other MMO game. Fact is, I think I have all the Star Trek PC and other video games. I tried Eve online, and it wasn't like Star Trek, so I could not get into that game, but love the game (Star Trek Starfleet Command III). I hope to see all my friends playing Star Trek Online.
    edited November 2009
    let me just say 2 things: the new STO website is AWESOME! and the box art for the game is EPIC AWESOME!
    edited November 2009
    Trek17 wrote:
    let me just say 2 things: the new STO website is AWESOME! and the box art for the game is EPIC AWESOME!

Adreed, been waiting a long time for this
    edited November 2009
    The site looks great!

Lyr
    edited November 2009
    hello all
    well i been steadly checking site out and watching all your short videos..game looks like its going to be really good, can't wait to play it looks fun..also i would love to get in on beta *hints*
    edited November 2009
    This website forum is packed with great info.
    edited November 2009
    Hello to all my fellow captains. Good luck to everyone on starfleet!
    edited November 2009
    Thank you for the game ! :)
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the invite to be a part of the closed beta for STO. I hope to be able to provide helpful feedback to help Cryptic make the game experience the best it can be for everyone who gets to play it down the line.

I've been rewatching all the OG series in preparation and am almost thru season 3.

Best McCoy line: "I'm a doctor, not a brick layer".

Best Scotty line: "...and this, this is...green."

Best Spock moment: when he realizes Kirk is alive having thought he killed him on Vulcan.

Best Kirk moment: I'm reserving judgement on this one.

Best episode: "By Any Other Name" which shows the lead characters at their purest; Spock using logic, McCoy using medicine, Scotty using alcohol and Kirk using seduction.
    edited November 2009
    Hey I applied for the beta testing about 5 days ago. Any Idea on when I will know if I will be selected or not. Looking forward to helping out.
    edited November 2009
    hello to all , i hope a great universe and game :)
    edited November 2009
    Incidentally, hello everyone; I look forward to playing with each and every one of you.
    edited December 2009
    Hello all.......I went ahead and pre-orded my copy of STO. I got started in playing MMO's when I was a Beta tester for "Earth and Beyond". I played it until it's demis. At which time about 1/2 of us went to StarWars MMO and the other half went to EVE MMO. I have played all three and completely enjoyed all three MMO's.
    I am looking forward to getting into at least the Open Beta session. I read that if you pre-ordered that you would recieve a special Beta Key but as of today, I have not received mine. I am sure that Cryptic has a blockbuster game on their hands. From what I have read and all the images and videos I have watch, they have completely outdid theimselves with the MMO. I am so glad that Lucas and company agreed to allow them to create this top notch MMO.

JHAXXAR
    edited December 2009
    can not wait for open beta:D:D
    edited December 2009
    Hello all.
    edited December 2009
    Just a quick Hello. Glad to be onboard.:)
    edited December 2009
    Hi everyone! Im proud to join the fleet. Safe travel to you all.
    edited December 2009
    The STO experience is looking awesome, I can't wait till beta!
    edited December 2009
    Hey @ all friends of Star Trek. AUSTRIA is waiting for the Game. I known we will meet all together back @ the Game.

Servus Devil81
    edited December 2009
    I missed the first opportunity to go on beta. The admins have a good sense of humor. Of all the days to accept my application, it's the day I had my wisdom teeth pulled! Anyone know when the next round is????

I'm on lookout. Ive updated my drivers and loaded STO. So Im ready! A quick question; when I get on the logon screen atfter it checks for patches and I click engage....username/password, is this my username/password that I use to sign on to the website or was I suppose to be emailed a key or something?

Thanx!
    edited December 2009
    I just wanted to say hello and thank you for making an MMO of my fav. intellectual property.

*waves and hugs*