test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to Star Trek Online!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You have not lost any time, since you are here now, reading posts.
    edited July 2009
    ronaldheld wrote: »
    You have not lost any time, since you are here now, reading posts.
    :)
    Haha ... True.
    edited July 2009
    Glad to be here, glad you made it possible for us all to be here. Qapla
    edited July 2009
    Im also glad ive found this too. I was playing Dark Orbit this evening on Global chat and everyone from MMO, EIC and VRU have all been talking about this new Star Trek online game - I love star trek and wasnt even aware!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased and I cant wait until they realise the game online.

I've had a thorough look through the site and im taking a look now through the forums - these forums are layed out exactly in the same fashion as bigpoint so I'm used to the format :D
    edited July 2009
    Even though Star Trek Online has not yet been released, there is already an active community forming on the developer's official website. The development team, including the Lead Online Community Representative and the Executive Producer, also post regularly on Twitter
    simulation credit immobilier
    edited July 2009
    jsutich wrote: »
    On behalf of everyone here at Cryptic, I'd like to welcome everyone to Star Trek Online!

The countdown has ended and the wait is over! We are happy that you have chosen to join our community and look forward to getting to know all of you during your stay with us.

Here are a few helpful hints that will make your forum experience better:

1) Use the Search tool. Before creating a new thread, take a minute to see if someone else has started a discussion about your topic to which you can add your contribution.

2) Keep an eye out for Developer posts. Posts from Devs will be clearly marked and you can also use the Dev Tracker to keep tabs on us. Along with the hint above, many of your questions could be answered with a few mouse clicks.

3 Please read the Forum Guidelines. It's important that you do so in order to maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere for everyone who visits.

4) We are here for you! Don't hesitate to ask us questions, offer suggestions and give us your feedback. We will do our best to answer what we can and love to hear from you.

Once again, welcome to the Star Trek Online Forums. We hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you for the warm welcome to everyone.
    edited July 2009
    Thank You :d
    edited August 2009
    I love this place.
    edited August 2009
    I think I have a mental disorder which makes Sticky threads invisible to me.. Why else would I never have noticed this? Its nice to feel welcome :D
    edited August 2009
    I have NEVER been so excited about an MMO release. I enjoyed the heck out of CoX, so I know Cryptic can pull this off.
    My mother was a big Leonard Nimoy fan, and her love of the Star Trek fiction rubbed off on me when I was a kid. I've been waiting a long time to captain a starship!
    edited August 2009
    your welcome
    edited August 2009
    hello everyone an i a reel treky now?
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for the welcome, i can't wait to get my hands on that baby it's gonna be awesome! =D
    edited August 2009
    Hello everyone...
    With high adreanline I expect this game! :D
    edited September 2009
    ok, just saying HALLO to all :-)

Have fun
    edited September 2009
    i cant wait my mouth is watering
    edited September 2009
    Woo hoo. I hope it's a wild ride.
    edited September 2009
    Good to be here. At last, a place to be for me.
    edited September 2009
    Star Trek Online ist one of my favourite MMO, which i waiting for. (Ok, the Star Wars one i waiting for too. :D )
    The new film and this new games shows us, that the Star Trek universe is alife.
    edited September 2009
    Hey everyone, just wanted to pop on and say hello. I can't wait for this game to be out.
    edited September 2009
    Hey good evening all , I've been checking the site off and on , and I have to say , I'm excited to be here. I've played many Star Trek games over the years , so to be part of this community is great!

78t
    edited September 2009
    Same here i have bee watching this you for a wile now, and even though i play "other" MMORPG i am on the edge of my seat to the launch, and the possablity of being able to get on the Beta Testing my life wold be complet lol
    edited September 2009
    Well , I signed up for the closed beta so hopefully they pull my name out of the hat!:(
    edited September 2009
    I know this is completely off topic and may be the wrong place to ask this but will we encounter Q in the game, i was wondering if they would be the game GM's or someone of importance to the game, i think it would be fun to just be exploring and Q decided to make your day a living hell, or send you to the Gamma Quadrant.
    edited September 2009
    I just hope all those in the beta actually do the job, and aren't just in it for fun, cause it will make launch day poor, just like AoC.
    edited September 2009
    Probitas wrote: »
    I just hope all those in the beta actually do the job, and aren't just in it for fun, cause it will make launch day poor, just like AoC.

for a game that has a name so grate that everyone in the world has herd about it, im sure the beta testers will spend hours every day looking for new bugs or problems that cause things to go wrong, i know if i become a beta tester i will explore everything the game has to offer, i would love to just sit there and do my best to make the game the best it can be
    edited September 2009
    Thank you Cryptic for allowing me to play the online game I've always to. This game will have the best community on the web. Bravo everyone.
    edited September 2009
    Probitas wrote: »

I don't think there hasn't been a poor launch day for any MMO. CO actually went good, compared to all the betas I have been in. I think it has been the best yet. Cryptic knows what they are doing, and all will be well.
    edited September 2009
    Hi people!

I just wanted to say hello :p
    edited September 2009
    Hmm, is this the line to the holodecks?