test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Babylon 5 Reboot Lands on The CW

2»

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    If Babylon5 is really going to land on the CW I don't think that would be good for structural integrity of either the CW building or the station. Maybe they should scramble Superman and Supergirl to catch it before it lands....
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    If a 5 mile station crashes anywhere on earth, even at slow speeds, everything for hundreds of miles will cease to exist.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @phoenixc#0738 said:
    > If Babylon5 is really going to land on the CW I don't think that would be good for structural integrity of either the CW building or the station. Maybe they should scramble Superman and Supergirl to catch it before it lands....

I thought Earth's protector was Rainbow Ransom 😁
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou